Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities! - page 47. (Read 145656 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
unfortunately for me also 25 eth are so many to invest, the project is interesting and i think it will be successful, i think i will buy tokens at the end of the ico when they will be listed on some exchange...

For me as well, 25 eth are still quite an amount of money..., perhaps when the token hits an exchange i'll buy some if the price is good

In fact 25 ETH not big amount with this current ETH price.This is just around 2k usd. But may be in this ber market this is really big amount...
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
But what is the problem if more people with less money would join the project, where is the disadvantage?

My guess would be that the regulations for public offering are much harsher then for a private sale.
well 25 eth may not be many, but perhaps many to invest (with the possibility of losing them), perhaps they(team) have chosen the private-sale policy for big investors because the laws are different and those concerning mass investments are more restrictive...
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
what is the tentative date of closing the private sale, any info regarding this is available anywhere?

It's shame that the community manager isn't really active here anymore, there are a lot of questions and doubt unanswered here, am I right?

Do they have a community manager? Really? I haven't seen him around here at all. It would be really good to get answers to the most important questions that are keep turning up here in the thread. Like more details about the token sale and private sale.

Well the one who answered all the questions in here before did an outstanding job. I've never encountered such depth when answering questions on any ann thread.
Check these posts out: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dusknetwork-2272999
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
what is the tentative date of closing the private sale, any info regarding this is available anywhere?

It's shame that the community manager isn't really active here anymore, there are a lot of questions and doubt unanswered here, am I right?

Do they have a community manager? Really? I haven't seen him around here at all. It would be really good to get answers to the most important questions that are keep turning up here in the thread. Like more details about the token sale and private sale.
Activity: 434
But what is the problem if more people with less money would join the project, where is the disadvantage?

My guess would be that the regulations for public offering are much harsher then for a private sale.

I would say they are the same but with public sale you must check much more people and do KYC for them and for private sale you just have few companies or individuals to use KYC on.

I think they don't expect many contributions from a crowdsale. ICOs in general in this time have difficulties to raise money, and for Dusk as a quite complex project it will perhaps even more difficult to attract small investors.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

I would say they are the same but with public sale you must check much more people and do KYC for them and for private sale you just have few companies or individuals to use KYC on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 364

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
well yeah, at one point 25 ETH were worth $25,000, right now we're under $2,500, it's surely more affordable but not for everyone I guess, do you agree?

Eth price wasn't 1000$ when it started, it was around 300-500$ if i am not mistaken.

But i know one thing for sure, it wasn't 80-90$

approximately 2500 USD is still a big sum for most of the world's population so they are looking for people who don't care for the ETH price. You either have the money or not.

Activity: 476
well yeah, at one point 25 ETH were worth $25,000, right now we're under $2,500, it's surely more affordable but not for everyone I guess, do you agree?

Eth price wasn't 1000$ when it started, it was around 300-500$ if i am not mistaken.

approximately 2500 USD is still a big sum for most of the world's population so they are looking for people who don't care for the ETH price. You either have the money or not.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100

maybe you have wrong data about the price of Ethereum
which is now in the position of $ 91 to be the lowest price in 2018 followed by bitcoin
currently at $ 3454
for Ethereum alone it costs approximately $ 10 in 2016 for 1 ethereum
according to reliable information.
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Maybe it's their way of trying to be more compliant? Even though 25 ETH hardly qualifies as an accredit investor

I don't think is enough to have a certain quantity of cash to be considered accredited, in here there is a basic explanation of the concept https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/accreditedinvestor.asp
guys, there are no accredited investors in the cryptocurrency market. and your link says nothing about cryptocurrency

I think its a matter of fact that most investors prefer not to divulge their identities especially in crypto markets who I dont see any reason why an accreditation would be needed as such.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0

Maybe it's their way of trying to be more compliant? Even though 25 ETH hardly qualifies as an accredit investor

I don't think is enough to have a certain quantity of cash to be considered accredited, in here there is a basic explanation of the concept https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/accreditedinvestor.asp
guys, there are no accredited investors in the cryptocurrency market. and your link says nothing about cryptocurrency
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

I agree but the real challenge is how to find a way to fully tap those who have the capacity to shell out 25 ETH and attract them especially in this gloomy market.

the market has just started to grow again, so who know, maybe that will make people open their wallets again.
There is still no momentum yet and there is not even a strong driver / sign for a reversal of market trends. We will see if the price will go back to the previous support or not.
Activity: 434

I agree but the real challenge is how to find a way to fully tap those who have the capacity to shell out 25 ETH and attract them especially in this gloomy market.

the market has just started to grow again, so who know, maybe that will make people open their wallets again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

unfortunately for me also 25 eth are so many to invest, the project is interesting and i think it will be successful, i think i will buy tokens at the end of the ico when they will be listed on some exchange...

For me as well, 25 eth are still quite an amount of money..., perhaps when the token hits an exchange i'll buy some if the price is good

Will there be an option for investors with lower budget to join their private sale or that is the only way to get their coins? Its kinda weird they wouldnt give a chance to small time investors.

of course, indeed not ETH 25 value a bit, especially when market conditions like today, but maybe for those who really understand will not be a problem if they pay that much, knowing what they Eject will be back with a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: