Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities! - page 60. (Read 145658 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
We don't know how much they raised when min investement was 100 ETH, I only now that they raised their hard cap, so maybe they did really good
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
As far as i remember Dusk Network reached its soft cap but did they get fiat or eth. If fiat no problem but eth was 300$ if i remember correctly they announced soft cap and it is around 100$ right now.

The amount pledged on EthFinex was over $1 million. Now it is $669,722. Only $64,622 seems to be raised, but I do not know if that figure is correct.

The result EthFinex token sale does not really matter for the total investment though. EthFinex just sold a portion of the tokens they bought from DUSK.

This is 2nd round ongoing. How much they raised in 1st round? 25 min ETH amount is too much nowdays for small investors. May they will reduce this requiments?

I thought 2nd round on Ethfinex is also already completed, isn't it? Maybe I'm wrong but doesn't matter for me anyways, I don't have 25eth  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
As far as i remember Dusk Network reached its soft cap but did they get fiat or eth. If fiat no problem but eth was 300$ if i remember correctly they announced soft cap and it is around 100$ right now.

The amount pledged on EthFinex was over $1 million. Now it is $669,722. Only $64,622 seems to be raised, but I do not know if that figure is correct.

The result EthFinex token sale does not really matter for the total investment though. EthFinex just sold a portion of the tokens they bought from DUSK.

This is 2nd round ongoing. How much they raised in 1st round? 25 min ETH amount is too much nowdays for small investors. May they will reduce this requiments?

25 ETH can be a lot for most of the small investors. It would be much better to lower this minimum requirement or even better remove it completely.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I think ETHFinex have made a deal that will favor them. I bet they did not take any risks there but I wouldn't call it being stuck on the tokens. If they believe in the project they got a big share.

They took a little risk since they are the first project to run token sale on their website but we wont know what agreement they made about unsold tokens.

Maybe they can release the agreement some detailed explanatory between ethfinex and the dusk team in the near future.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

So Ethfinex is "stuck" with whatever is not sold? Hope they really believe in the project and don't sell their bags

The team in here could clarify this point actually, i think they could reserve the right to sell them directly in another round at a higher price.

I agree, because they may also choose to dump their reserves thus crashing the price.
i fully agree definitely ethfinex will sell the tokens left unsold at a later time, perhaps in another round at a higher price, but could also sell them at the end of the ico causing a dump of the value, we'll see...
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

I think ETHFinex have made a deal that will favor them. I bet they did not take any risks there but I wouldn't call it being stuck on the tokens. If they believe in the project they got a big share.

They took a little risk since they are the first project to run token sale on their website but we wont know what agreement they made about unsold tokens.
Activity: 476

So Ethfinex is "stuck" with whatever is not sold? Hope they really believe in the project and don't sell their bags

The team in here could clarify this point actually, i think they could reserve the right to sell them directly in another round at a higher price.

I agree, because they may also choose to dump their reserves thus crashing the price.

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

" nowadays investors often do a thorough research on their prospects and often have criteria set before making any decisions"

If only everyone did this one year ago..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Indeed! The crypto markets are getting more mature compared to the previous years and this experiences (market trends in 2018) teaches the entire crypto community a lesson that gradually makes a solid foundation of a more mature crypto verse. I think we should embrace such incidents to make us strong than ever.
From what I see , many people already understood that most of utility tokens are actually trash.
There is no benefit from holding it and people can just hoping for the price to increase. People buys utility tokens and use it > he project get the token and dump it > price should be back to normal > project get more profit and token holder dont get anything. Only some of serious projects have mechanism to handle that, but the others?

I think security tokens can bring a better hope for cryptocurrency and Dusk can take the lead.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I don't think they already thought this possibility and acted on it. If they didn't believe the project, they wouldn't have this deal in first place. I also think they would probably make a better profit if they just hold the tokens.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
We are now in some kind of dead lock of bitcoin/ethereum prices, its going up and down and no one is sure if its showing signs of recovery or just preparing for another plunge even lower. I hope this doesnt affect Dusks token sale.

In essence, it would most likely to influence DUSK's token sale but then again, nowadays investors often do a thorough research on their prospects and often have criteria set before making any decisions and having stated those, DUSK being a solid project, has a very high probability of cornering enough investments. Imho.

" nowadays investors often do a thorough research on their prospects and often have criteria set before making any decisions"

Indeed! The crypto markets are getting more mature compared to the previous years and this experiences (market trends in 2018) teaches the entire crypto community a lesson that gradually makes a solid foundation of a more mature crypto verse. I think we should embrace such incidents to make us strong than ever.
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
We are now in some kind of dead lock of bitcoin/ethereum prices, its going up and down and no one is sure if its showing signs of recovery or just preparing for another plunge even lower. I hope this doesnt affect Dusks token sale.

In essence, it would most likely to influence DUSK's token sale but then again, nowadays investors often do a thorough research on their prospects and often have criteria set before making any decisions and having stated those, DUSK being a solid project, has a very high probability of cornering enough investments. Imho.

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 686
[INTERVIEW] Crypto Beadle x Emanuele

Another exciting video and this time its not only technical, but also includes a little bit more background and insight into the life of Emanuele, our Tech Lead. Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing. I admire these interviews, often because it is a technical video, ends up driving users to delve deeper into the subject and the project, this is always good.
Merit: 263

Exactly, that's what i was wondering also... are any ICO's even successfull with this insane market..
Most of the people i talk with (which are not VC) are no longer interested in any ICO's
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
When will it be possible to buy Dusk without high volume and KYC requirements?

I guess when it hits an exchange where you don't need to go through the KYC process.
in reality we do not need to wait for the dusk tokens to be listed on the exchanges to be able to buy them, as long as they will be movable and unblocked shortly they can be bought on the various dex (decentralized exchanges) in a fairly anonymous way...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

I think a project that is in for the long run and has some valid product to deliver is not going to be much worried about this price variations i reckon.

A project with a valid product for sure last longer if we compared it with the other projects. But this current down trend in crypto for sure will give big impact as well especially for start up.
Pages:
Jump to: