Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities! - page 61. (Read 145658 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
As far as i remember Dusk Network reached its soft cap but did they get fiat or eth. If fiat no problem but eth was 300$ if i remember correctly they announced soft cap and it is around 100$ right now.

The amount pledged on EthFinex was over $1 million. Now it is $669,722. Only $64,622 seems to be raised, but I do not know if that figure is correct.

The result EthFinex token sale does not really matter for the total investment though. EthFinex just sold a portion of the tokens they bought from DUSK.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I am still amazed that you got into Bitfinex during the ico. Most projects are just dreaming about it. How did you get there? Did you contact Bitfinex or did they contact you after reviewing the whitepaper?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
When will it be possible to buy Dusk without high volume and KYC requirements?

I guess when it hits an exchange where you don't need to go through the KYC process.

One thing I am sure that it will be on bitfinex but, is there any information about expected date?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We are now in some kind of dead lock of bitcoin/ethereum prices, its going up and down and no one is sure if its showing signs of recovery or just preparing for another plunge even lower. I hope this doesnt affect Dusks token sale.

I don't think (or better hope) that it won't go much lower now at this point. But I'm also of the opinion that we will see this sideways trend now for quite some time.

Better go sideways then go down further like happened this year, maybe some useful alts will shine whle usell projects will slowly die (like they should)

Sideways is also good, you can trade it.  Smiley
I think ETF is needed to give a start for a bull run.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
We are now in some kind of dead lock of bitcoin/ethereum prices, its going up and down and no one is sure if its showing signs of recovery or just preparing for another plunge even lower. I hope this doesnt affect Dusks token sale.

I think a project that is in for the long run and has some valid product to deliver is not going to be much worried about this price variations i reckon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
As far as i remember Dusk Network reached its soft cap but did they get fiat or eth. If fiat no problem but eth was 300$ if i remember correctly they announced soft cap and it is around 100$ right now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I don't think (or better hope) that it won't go much lower now at this point. But I'm also of the opinion that we will see this sideways trend now for quite some time.

Better go sideways then go down further like happened this year, maybe some useful alts will shine whle usell projects will slowly die (like they should)
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Its becoming annoying that the route of crypto currency prices are unknown but Dusk will thrive and do better. From the beginning they are taking the right steps for success.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Naturally in U.S. and most of other Governments, they require their people to declare income and pay taxes accordingly and omitting other facts in those reports could lead to very heavy consequences no one wants to be with such that tax evasion is a very serious offense that most crypto entities chose to comply with Government regulations to avoid penalties.

Yes, but from utility tokens people mostly dont pay taxes as there is no laws about them. But SEC want to charge taxes from security tokens as I undestand. But if this will be fully legal projects with dividends  may be this is not bad  Huh

I think you misunderstood lots of things. First of all, SEC doesn't have any jurisdiction about tax at all.

Second, they see every crypto token as a security and even they don't pay any dividends they are mostly seeing them selling a security without permission. So most of the projects leave US citizens out just for this reason.

But do you think why they making this (they want to make every token secutrity) ? This because they want to know evry crypto users (KYC) and want charge taxes
Merit: 115
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

I guess when it hits an exchange where you don't need to go through the KYC process.
Thank you for the information that you have provided, which is certain that the information is very useful, of course for those who do not know and that is good enough, it does not need to go through the KYC process so it is not complicated
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
[INTERVIEW] Crypto Beadle x Emanuele

Another exciting video and this time its not only technical, but also includes a little bit more background and insight into the life of Emanuele, our Tech Lead. Enjoy!

For some reason I can't click on the link, can you post the url?

Here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngzx5a5dIC8
but surely you could have copied the url yourself with a left mouse button Tongue

That's the proble, it didn't open when i clicked on it. Thanks anyway!

I think devs changed the link meanwhile ... or you had a little grain of sand in your left mousebutton.  Grin
I
I had to turn off the woofer and bass of my speaker just to understand some of the words Emanuele is saying, but he does explain some insights how the tech works.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 758
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Another exciting video and this time its not only technical, but also includes a little bit more background and insight into the life of Emanuele, our Tech Lead. Enjoy!

but surely you could have copied the url yourself with a left mouse button Tongue

I think devs changed the link meanwhile ... or you had a little grain of sand in your left mousebutton.  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Yes, but from utility tokens people mostly dont pay taxes as there is no laws about them. But SEC want to charge taxes from security tokens as I undestand. But if this will be fully legal projects with dividends  may be this is not bad  Huh

Yes they already specified they are going to compliant with the laws on this matters and they even got somebody helping them doing so. Few pages ago there was a discussion about kyc which is strictly related with it.

There is no doubt profit from tokens, like all the other coins will need to be declared if you make some profit out of them.

It's easy to be comlpliant because DUSK's token is an utility token, underlying tokens will be securities (much like Swarm, where SWM is an utility token but its ecosystem is made of scurity tokens)

Maybe once the platform is really decentralized and not dependant on one team (like Ethereum nowadays), but in the beginning these things will most likely be considered securities imho
Activity: 310
Merit: 0

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Yes, but from utility tokens people mostly dont pay taxes as there is no laws about them. But SEC want to charge taxes from security tokens as I undestand. But if this will be fully legal projects with dividends  may be this is not bad  Huh

Yes they already specified they are going to compliant with the laws on this matters and they even got somebody helping them doing so. Few pages ago there was a discussion about kyc which is strictly related with it.

There is no doubt profit from tokens, like all the other coins will need to be declared if you make some profit out of them.

It's easy to be comlpliant because DUSK's token is an utility token, underlying tokens will be securities (much like Swarm, where SWM is an utility token but its ecosystem is made of scurity tokens)
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Hey thanks for the video sharing, your team are constantly active on the bitcointalk and feeding the community with the news from the project. The contents are very explanatory also.
thanks for sharing the video I just watched and very interesting not only technical but also discover a bit of background of Emanuele so we can know him a little better...
Pages:
Jump to: