Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities! - page 68. (Read 145658 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Very interesting, in depth interview with Dusk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FRPFuqkIuM
Thank you, this is a very interesting and informative video. I would like to know whether it is possible to buy this coin on the bittrex or binance exchange?

Not yet! First ICO and then later in the future exchanges. But as they say in the video: they need exchanges that are allowed to trade securities.
thanks for sharing the video, i have not seen it yet but i'll look at it right away , and i hope to see the tokens on some very important exchanges soon, i hope they choose well where to launch the project according to local security token laws...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
With the help of this theme, the project has become more understandable, it already has 100 pages, the community is expanding and it’s great. We are all waiting for market recovery, I hope next year will be better for crypto than this 2018.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Not yet! First ICO and then later in the future exchanges. But as they say in the video: they need exchanges that are allowed to trade securities.
I read that coinbase is expected to launch security token trading on their platform and im pretty sure the other competitive exchanges will follow.
https://www.cointelligence.com/content/security-token-exchanges-launch-2019/

Coinbase is an exchange and they want to launch trading security tokens while Duck want to launch ititial security token sale and tokens creating on their blockchain like ERC tokens on Ethereum. So they are not a competitors... As Duck not going launch exchange Huh

you mean Dusk right? I don't think they need to launch an exchange. their project is big enough as it is.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I read that coinbase is expected to launch security token trading on their platform and im pretty sure the other competitive exchanges will follow.

Coinbase is an exchange and they want to launch trading security tokens while Duck want to launch ititial security token sale and tokens creating on their blockchain like ERC tokens on Ethereum. So they are not a competitors... As Duck not going launch exchange Huh
Yes, we can't compare both of them as competitor. They have different platform as I can understand. But for sure, dusk will have competitors especially if the platform they bring will gain success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
For such projects as Dusk, there is a special kind of exchange needed. Such a mixture of ideas has to be differentiated from other (let's say the regular) ones.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The more I read about security tokens, the more I wonder what kind of problem are we trying to solve. In a sense we are discussing DUSK and crypto at a microscopic level, and I think we need to zoom out a bit. The digital asset platform part of DUSK can only be successful if security tokens are. What benefits do security tokens offer compared to securitized assets that are already on the market? Can they exist in a world with so many different laws and rules?

Two examples, tokens which give companies' dividends to everyone holding tokens, tokenized real world assets, for example, owning a fractional amount of a real estate
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
As for me, I'm most concerned on the delivery of the project than any other regulations imposed by any Government. Those regulations will be useless for concern if they product or platform hasn't been delivered yet.

But how much sense does it make to invest in a product that can'tbe used because its not compliant?

It actually has to go hand in hand. If you invest in a unregulated environment, than you wont have any protection if the project doest go on and turn out to be a scam. So there has to be some regulations to protect investors in the first place. 
Activity: 476
The more I read about security tokens, the more I wonder what kind of problem are we trying to solve. In a sense we are discussing DUSK and crypto at a microscopic level, and I think we need to zoom out a bit. The digital asset platform part of DUSK can only be successful if security tokens are. What benefits do security tokens offer compared to securitized assets that are already on the market? Can they exist in a world with so many different laws and rules?

Don't forget thay offer other services as well, dusk is going to have it's place among the anonymous currencies out there.

I think security tokens will anchor crypto to real world assets and projects making it easier for people to invest as it won't be just supply and demand as it is with utility tokens.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Don't forget thay offer other services as well, dusk is going to have it's place among the anonymous currencies out there.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
So are dusk network allows every project to make their own token and security or will there be permissions?

There is two opinions for it. First of all, it should allow anyone to create its own project.
And second says look ethereum example, it is crowded with spam/scam/unnecessary tokens which is bringing down the value of the chain itself.

So how will dusk network act?

I hope they'll be smart enough to recognize that it's better to leave people free to do what they want.

But ethereum did it and the result is terrible. Normally i would agree with you but after seeing ethereum, i am not sure it is logical to leave people free to do what they want.

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

Thank you, this is a very interesting and informative video. I would like to know whether it is possible to buy this coin on the bittrex or binance exchange?

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
As for me, I'm most concerned on the delivery of the project than any other regulations imposed by any Government. Those regulations will be useless for concern if they product or platform hasn't been delivered yet.

But how much sense does it make to invest in a product that can'tbe used because its not compliant?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Activity: 182
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Thank you for the link. A long video with interesting explanations.
Activity: 378

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
STO competition is heating up. Seen some good project leading currently. I am hoping DUSK will release platfrom on time otherwise allow someone else to gain market share. 

DUSK is a platform for STOs like Ethereum is for ICOs, so if anything those projects should wait for DUSK.

Unless you think going ahead with Ethereum for STOs is a good idea.

There are sto's on ethereum too. Ethereum doesn't limit anything they are ico or sto or just shitcoin. But being on ethereum chain doesn't give any confidence to users, you can make your own token in seconds very cheap. I think dusk network also trying to build this trust. Like this:

"Oh, it is on dusk network. That can't be bad or scam."

The main difference is that on Ethereum all tx are public, which is bad for STOs (also bad for tokens btw)

Why do you think it's a bad thing that token transaction on the Ethereum blockchain are public? I really like that transparancy where you could follow the money in detail.
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
STO competition is heating up. Seen some good project leading currently. I am hoping DUSK will release platfrom on time otherwise allow someone else to gain market share. 

DUSK is a platform for STOs like Ethereum is for ICOs, so if anything those projects should wait for DUSK.

Unless you think going ahead with Ethereum for STOs is a good idea.

There are sto's on ethereum too. Ethereum doesn't limit anything they are ico or sto or just shitcoin. But being on ethereum chain doesn't give any confidence to users, you can make your own token in seconds very cheap. I think dusk network also trying to build this trust. Like this:

"Oh, it is on dusk network. That can't be bad or scam."

The main difference is that on Ethereum all tx are public, which is bad for STOs (also bad for tokens btw)
Pages:
Jump to: