Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities! - page 99. (Read 145658 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
https://www.ethfinex.com/token-sales/5bd1d37094fae88aff237d13/Dusk-Network

Dusk already got pledged 76% which is more than 750$k. I am glad that people are really interested in dusk and hopefully we will see a full house in Ethfinex.

As far as i know, it is the number of people who would join the lottery not put money in it.

Also, if some people won but decide not to participate, what will happen? Like, 20 out of 200 decided not to invest, so will they do another lottery to replace 20?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
is there any min. to purchase at Ethfinex?

Currently, reaching 25ETH, considering the most affordable price, can make possible greater profit in the investment in ETHFinex, as seats seem to be limited in the two rounds, it is better to rush us
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Dusk already got pledged 76% which is more than 750$k. I am glad that people are really interested in dusk and hopefully we will see a full house in Ethfinex.

What does it mean exactly that it got pledged? Is this not an actual investment or how does it work on this site? If they managed to raise so much money so fast, thats really impressive.

There's a reason if they raised their hard cap after all, they are extremely confident or there are deals already in place (well, the one with Bitfinex it's a fact)
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

What does it mean exactly that it got pledged? Is this not an actual investment or how does it work on this site? If they managed to raise so much money so fast, thats really impressive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

individual allocation : 25ETH
i think, its minimum purchase amount from ethfinex

Yes, 25 ETH is obviously the minimum purchase. This is still quite a lot, too much for me at the moment.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

individual allocation : 25ETH
i think, its minimum purchase amount from ethfinex
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 474
Merit: 21
As i see tokensale started on ETHFinex already? Can you give to investors how to participiate there, as I even didnt try ETHFinex before and didnt participate in token sale there before  Huh

As already started tokensale? Why can't I find it there. Can you give me a link to the trading pair?

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
Having brought in this project a well known person in cryptography in the name of Dmitry Khovratovich is a big deal for the crypto-enthusiasts and you ought to capitalize on that. Imho.

If I'm not mistaken we are planning to host an AMA with him just like we did with Cybersecurity expert Richard Sanders!

that's great guys. where will you be hosting it? youtube? reddit?

Probably Telegram which worked fine last time Wink
I prefer to look at the person in live, it would be better that he would do interview or Q/A session at YouTube channel where everyone could ask interesting questions.
The idea that you said I think is pretty good and interesting, of course, because with your idea to do an interview or question and answer session on Youtube that can make people interested, for me personally, hopefully it can really be realized
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
As i see tokensale started on ETHFinex already? Can you give to investors how to participiate there, as I even didnt try ETHFinex before and didnt participate in token sale there before  Huh

As already started tokensale? Why can't I find it there. Can you give me a link to the trading pair?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I agree. The whitepaper is too technical and is a bit difficult to comprehend for the less tech savvy people including me. If only they could produce a less technical whitepaper for everybody then it could be great.

Well, you can always read about the concept from their blog and watch their videos, they have been useful to me as i am not fluent with maths and coding.

I don't think they are plannig to update the whitepaper as they think that the technical part should give an extensive idea about the project.
even if i do not think they will do it, maybe they should do a second simplified whitepaper that contains only the main points of the project without the technical part, alternatively one is informed by the blog and the videos...

The simple version to accompany the technical one will be ideal therefore ordinary investors can get the main idea without the need to read something that they don't understand.
Activity: 462
Having brought in this project a well known person in cryptography in the name of Dmitry Khovratovich is a big deal for the crypto-enthusiasts and you ought to capitalize on that. Imho.

If I'm not mistaken we are planning to host an AMA with him just like we did with Cybersecurity expert Richard Sanders!

I prefer to look at the person in live, it would be better that he would do interview or Q/A session at YouTube channel where everyone could ask interesting questions.

Fair enough but more people are likely to tune in to something easy as Telegram. However we'll be looking into Youtube to see what the possibilities are.
Something like that would be nice. It has to be done in a well know platform where most of crypto users have an account like the social media platforms you're talking about.
copper member

Fair enough but more people are likely to tune in to something easy as Telegram. However we'll be looking into Youtube to see what the possibilities are.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Good to know the project is in development. Not like, fund us and we start developement
copper member

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Ethereum has a big name and is so well known that's almost impossible to defeat unless they make a huge mistake.

I don't think one needs to wait for their competitors to make some mistake in order to move up in the market. Competition is good for the sake of innovation.
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
so the value of the hard cap has been increased at the request of the partners ,nice move the project is going well team have to think big, i do not like that the price of the token has also been increased

What was the reason for the partners to demand the increase? They got a discount and now everyone else should pay more or will there be more tokens available?

Don't (or maybe shouldnt) early investors always get the best deals? They are taking the most risk. As projects get more established, it should cost more to get invested.
Activity: 588

Pages:
Jump to: