Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ▬ DynamoPay [DYO] ▬ ▌Payment systems for everyone! ▌In Limited presale! ▌ - page 2. (Read 4077 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 1
Selling DYO 100, let me know if you want buy.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Dev,

would you be kind enough to provide a guide for root user as dynod deamon is not working in linux wallets.
Activity: 4
Selling 119 DYO, message me if you want buy.

Activity: 17
Merit: 1
A wonderful project, I like how your team works and especially I liked your site - bright and beautiful. I wish rapid development of the project

Are you kidding us?  Huh
Activity: 78
Activity: 31
A wonderful project, I like how your team works and especially I liked your site - bright and beautiful. I wish rapid development of the project
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Dev, what exchanges are you planning ?

Dear Prizrak25!

We are negotiating with several  exchanges to list our coin, by Q4 expect DYO to be listed on bigger exchanges

Thanks for your reply.
Activity: 27
Hi,

It's stuck in Pre enabled - new restart required - pre enabled ...

How to fixe this please ?

Thanks
Activity: 56
I am mining big time and setting up a masternode for this coin

You are wasting your time and hash power
Activity: 10
I am mining big time and setting up a masternode for this coin
Activity: 92
when will you list the coin on exchanges...
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
do I understand correctly that the pre-sale of the tokens is already over? in your road map it is written that collected more than 90 thousand dollars is the correct information?
Activity: 184
The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Activity: 56
I really impressed how easy it worked and great jobs you did on your website!  This is very impressive.

What you mean by great jobs on site lol. You probably mean team members which just dissapeared from the official web site  Grin

Or maybe never existed ?  Cheesy (OneMan job like was PlexCoin) ?

Yeah, one never knows. Plenty of sh.it scammers in da sea...
Activity: 27
I really impressed how easy it worked and great jobs you did on your website!  This is very impressive.

What you mean by great jobs on site lol. You probably mean team members which just dissapeared from the official web site  Grin

Or maybe never existed ?  Cheesy (OneMan job like was PlexCoin) ?
Pages:
Jump to: