Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ▬ DynamoPay [DYO] ▬ ▌Payment systems for everyone! ▌In Limited presale! ▌ - page 3. (Read 4077 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I really impressed how easy it worked and great jobs you did on your website!  This is very impressive.

What you mean by great jobs on site lol. You probably mean team members which just dissapeared from the official web site  Grin
Activity: 50
I really impressed how easy it worked and great jobs you did on your website!  This is very impressive.
Activity: 27
May I feel happy because i decided to not invest here
Activity: 78
IMPORTANT!!!!!

We are sorry for the incident that happened this week. This is an international team, we have never met with each other in real life. The mandatary web developer company used false data regarding the team. Instead of listing Ben Zachariadis our Adviser, a similar named person was mentioned as a part of the team. We have apologised to him for the mistake and we arranged the problem. This incident surely lead to uncertainity that we will make up for.

Please stop making excuses. What do you mean by mandatary?? If you are real and legit project, please provide your team members along with linkedin profiles. That's the basic info that we should get here as you are having this payment system in place. Otherwise, this is really a red flag. Hope no more gullible people will invest on this one.

True
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
IMPORTANT!!!!!

We are sorry for the incident that happened this week. This is an international team, we have never met with each other in real life. The mandatary web developer company used false data regarding the team. Instead of listing Ben Zachariadis our Adviser, a similar named person was mentioned as a part of the team. We have apologised to him for the mistake and we arranged the problem. This incident surely lead to uncertainity that we will make up for.

Please stop making excuses. What do you mean by mandatary?? If you are real and legit project, please provide your team members along with linkedin profiles. That's the basic info that we should get here as you are having this payment system in place. Otherwise, this is really a red flag. Hope no more gullible people will invest on this one.
IMPORTANT!!!!!

Hahhaa you really think people are that stupid and trust you that bullshits? Like really you did not noticed person on your website does not work for you  Grin What about other names? I know another 2 people which has nothing to do with dynamopay, but they were mentioned on your official web site. Or is it another web developer flse data use?

Atleast you are most funny scammers i ever met.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Hope to see dyo back on track.When will it be on an exchange?
copper member
Activity: 9
IMPORTANT!!!!!

Any news update here? Could you give us more information about it?

The only news here is that dynamopay shit is a scam
Activity: 22
Any news update here? Could you give us more information about it?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
if people believe im fud then please buy my mn's at 0.05 each, i have 33 mn
or the lot for 1btc and you take a risk and hope theres a coin swap down the line as there has been alot of mn buyers on this scam
Activity: 78
I have 1MN for sale. Please priv msg me if interested.
No fud please some people still want to selll their coins..

So far not a FUD. I also have some shitty coins for sale
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
No fud please some people still want to selll their coins..
Hello dear,

Your project is so interesting and it should be popular to more and more people around the world. If you want to take some advertise solutions, please feel free to contact me. My platform is providing services such as banner, PR article, video...

Sorry, you must be stupid or blind. We just proved this shit is Scam and you offer them advertising, what means you want to promote scam coin lmao
best free img hosting with no spam ?

Can confirm discord still there and post deleted to hide the scam
https://ibb.co/eeex8n

Can somebody please get the link picture up on forum, thanks

Yup, you´re right. Discord is on, it is just us got baneed!

I was banned for adding the scam image from my facebook after contacting Benny who was part of the team who confirmed to me he knew nothing of dyno !

Yup, you´re right. Discord is on, it is just us got baneed!

so they deleted all comments and banned people for selling, added fake profiles to team and i contacted Benny from Facebook and he confirmed it was scam as he knows nothing about this coin

Can somebody tell me how to host this picture of scam please

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/430655547637760022/441165634483519508/Screenshot_20180502-081255.png

Niki try to upload picture located in your PC, this one link wont work.

Please provide another proof so people will be aware of this crap. Maybe that's the reason why they are selling their coins thru discord.  Roll Eyes And if they are setting this up as an exchange also, they should be legally registered at least. And you can't see team members anymore from their website.

Dude we knew it is Scam since they stopped responding to questions and also Niki proved it today by communication with a guys from their official wesite. I told them i involve EU police to that and they deleted member from their website and banned me. You need more proof for this is a scam? I bet they wont answer here anymore
Pages:
Jump to: