Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ▬ DynamoPay [DYO] ▬ ▌Payment systems for everyone! ▌In Limited presale! ▌ - page 4. (Read 4077 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
so they deleted all comments and banned people for selling, added fake profiles to team and i contacted Benny from Facebook and he confirmed it was scam as he knows nothing about this coin

Can somebody tell me how to host this picture of scam please

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/430655547637760022/441165634483519508/Screenshot_20180502-081255.png
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Please provide another proof so people will be aware of this crap. Maybe that's the reason why they are selling their coins thru discord.  Roll Eyes And if they are setting this up as an exchange also, they should be legally registered at least. And you can't see team members anymore from their website.

Link does not work. Important is there was a communication, where lead developer (not sure about name i think Zachariah) from the official website said HE IS NOT INVOLVED TO DYNAMOPAY AND WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION!

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!
Link works for me, maybe it wont show fr anybody else as im banned and its been deleted ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
please confirm dyno discord has been deleted as its gone from my list or im banned

I think we both got banned since we treated them as a scammers

Link does not work. Important is there was a communication, where lead developer (not sure about name i think Zachariah) from the official website said HE IS NOT INVOLVED TO DYNAMOPAY AND WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION!

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!
please confirm dyno discord has been deleted as its gone from my list or im banned
WARNING to all of you!!!

DynamoPay is a huge SCAM. Team you could have see on their official websita is FAKE!. They already deleted team members from their site since we find out they are not real!!!
brand new
Activity: 0
Where can I buy coins?
How many coins do you need for a master node?
Where can I buy coins?
How many coins do you need for a master node?

You need 1000 coins to start MN
Activity: 19
As I see, the hashrate of the official pool, its just growing and growing. Thaths cool  Grin
I would like to see new team to proof they are really workin in DynamoPay,thanks
Activity: 78
how much is the MN at the moment?
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
A lot of people are waiting for the exchange to buy the mn cheaper when will it be on the exchange?
Activity: 78
1 mn (1000) DYO for sale.  PM me yor offers  Smiley

I am HODLING :DDDDD    I will not sell it under $ 100 Cheesy this is very good project, later we go to the moon or mars Cheesy

Shhh, just let weak hands to sell so we can buy moe in discount price  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: