Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DYNERIUM - New ETH Smart Contract - Mine Anytime - No ICO - page 2. (Read 8279 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Would be interesting, Can I raise a question that is there some airdrop in future?
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
@dev, i can read on the OP that every non-zero holder address can start the mining progress.
does that mean all the participant will be airdropped equally or there is a formula for the distribution ( example : 10MNE = 100 DYNERIUM ).
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Waiting for the launching on October 30, transferred some mne already will I be able to qualify? Looking forward for the mining for dne!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Launch Date October 31, 2017  it is necessary to wait see what happens next    Roll Eyes

nothing, nothing will happen next!  dev hasn't even post in weeks
Dev will post on 31 Oct what else do you want him to post?
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Launch Date October 31, 2017  it is necessary to wait see what happens next    Roll Eyes

nothing, nothing will happen next!  dev hasn't even post in weeks
Activity: 9
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
There are several points which make this project appear fraudulent:

1. Dev did not respond to post #49

2. The concept as elaborated by Dev is in fact based on the Proof of Stake protocol, but instead uses the term 'self-mining' to justify the requirement of Monerium (MNE).
Later in this topic, dev corrected itself by stating the concept is indeed mining/staking without going into details.

3. The requirement to possess MNE specifically is odd, but can be understood when assuming Dev possesses a large sum of MNE and intends to dump it once the purchase power increases, which happens when users want to ''mine dynerium''.

4. As users requested it, Dev was not hesitant in shortening the aging period of 2 weeks to 1 week

This is a very risky project, my advice is instead of investing money here, buy bitcoins.
Activity: 240
Do we need hardware to mine this token ?
No you just need to hold MNE in a private wallet (Myetherwallet).
Activity: 2
Do we need hardware to mine this token ?
Activity: 240
Interesting project, im ready for the snapshot  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
So everyone who has MNE in their wallet will got this Token for free ?
i hope the dev will answer this shortly

thank you
a bit confused about mining and staking but it's as you said, you have to hold MNE out of the genesis adress and when the snapshot is done you will got DYNERIUM token
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this will moon MNE........................lovely project dev .........DYNERIUM to the moon Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
So everyone who has MNE in their wallet will got this Token for free ?
i hope the dev will answer this shortly

thank you
Activity: 157
Why did you create a new token and not just airdrop Minereum to existing holders? Just curious
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Don't wait for airdrop.

It's just a poor attempt to boost minereum interest and value.

There is no dynerium.

I don't think that's true, just like i don't think minereum or artemine are scams. I think all three started of as genuine attempts to create something truly great, but they bit of more than they could chew. Create a coin and running a business around it is harder than it looks
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Don't wait for airdrop.

It's just a poor attempt to boost minereum interest and value.

There is no dynerium.
Activity: 40
Anyone can mine anytime? But can not read the mining of technical parameters?
Activity: 434
when this take-off is expected to be very interesting to see
Activity: 37
Is there any way we can participate in Dynerium without holding Minerium tokens?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
The project doesn't share complete details as to its aims in the crypto sphere. And to stand out in the space required proper spell out of your use case.

Regarding the Self Mining concept, it will fare on but doesn't seem different from the regular Stack (POS) procure.

I would appreciate to see more intriguing use case. Though, I think also to look forth on the project.

Cheers to Dev team.

It's exactly the same with minereum and artemine
Pages:
Jump to: