Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DYNERIUM - New ETH Smart Contract - Mine Anytime - No ICO - page 4. (Read 8279 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Blockchain the future of democratic payment!
What happen? It's September 30 but it become October 31! What!?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This seems exciting so far.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Whitepaper Websites, and other more specific information to be able to understand the mission vision and project objectives?
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
I would like to clear some of the concerns here.

1. I'm not anyway related to Minereum/Artemine team - Saying Again.

2. I have selected Minereum for only one point - Minereum is claimed as being the first Self Mining Contract. Dynerium aims at making people to join mine/stake dynerium at any time, which is a bit different or next stage of self mining contract. Just for making sure an ethereum address on the network eligible to mine/stake dynerium, I wish to use Minereum as a base token. I selected MNE purely on the basis of giving credit to the first claimed self mining contract.

3. I don't own any genesis address.

4. I used the term Mining for dynerium by just comparing it to hash provider. I have made it clear with an example of the rewards. You can either way refer dynerium as mining or staking. No issues. There is nothing malicious. No plan to confuse newbies.

5. Dynerium aims at making real investors more profitable. As I'm monitoring genesis addresses, only few minereum holders are eligible to receive dynerium. If you have bought at exchanges then you're eligible for sure. However, most people think that, I wish to raise the price of the MNE. I have no idea about it. Don't buy if you think so.

6. Token launch is postponed by 4 weeks. New launch date is estimated to be October 31th.

7. Coinage will be only 1 week.

Proposed Token Specifications:

Block reward - 100 Dynerium Tokens.
Block reward decreases by 1 percent for every 1000 Eth blocks mined until block reward is reduced to 0.25.
For every Eth block mined, dynerium tokens are shared for all competing MNE. If block reward is 100, competing MNE is 200K, then 100/200000 = 0.0005 Dynerium for every MNE.
There is no max cap.
There are random super blocks, lottery blocks, lottery bonus to addresses daily.

Note: Feel free to express your view. Dynerium tokens have purpose to survive. I honestly wish to accept all of your views. If minereum is in lot of fud in coming days, I may think to reintroduce Dynerium out of Minereum.

I need to read more from you. I need lots of community support to take dynerium.

Question about number 5.... You say as you are monitoring the gen address that only a few Mne holders are eligible for rewards..... Can you give us a ball park range of how many gen addresses would be eligible .. I believe there was a total of 4268 Mne gen addresses......
Activity: 14
I would like to clear some of the concerns here.

1. I'm not anyway related to Minereum/Artemine team - Saying Again.

2. I have selected Minereum for only one point - Minereum is claimed as being the first Self Mining Contract. Dynerium aims at making people to join mine/stake dynerium at any time, which is a bit different or next stage of self mining contract. Just for making sure an ethereum address on the network eligible to mine/stake dynerium, I wish to use Minereum as a base token. I selected MNE purely on the basis of giving credit to the first claimed self mining contract.

3. I don't own any genesis address.

4. I used the term Mining for dynerium by just comparing it to hash provider. I have made it clear with an example of the rewards. You can either way refer dynerium as mining or staking. No issues. There is nothing malicious. No plan to confuse newbies.

5. Dynerium aims at making real investors more profitable. As I'm monitoring genesis addresses, only few minereum holders are eligible to receive dynerium. If you have bought at exchanges then you're eligible for sure. However, most people think that, I wish to raise the price of the MNE. I have no idea about it. Don't buy if you think so.

6. Token launch is postponed by 4 weeks. New launch date is estimated to be October 31th.

7. Coinage will be only 1 week.

Proposed Token Specifications:

Block reward - 100 Dynerium Tokens.
Block reward decreases by 1 percent for every 1000 Eth blocks mined until block reward is reduced to 0.25.
For every Eth block mined, dynerium tokens are shared for all competing MNE. If block reward is 100, competing MNE is 200K, then 100/200000 = 0.0005 Dynerium for every MNE.
There is no max cap.
There are random super blocks, lottery blocks, lottery bonus to addresses daily.

Note: Feel free to express your view. Dynerium tokens have purpose to survive. I honestly wish to accept all of your views. If minereum is in lot of fud in coming days, I may think to reintroduce Dynerium out of Minereum.

I need to read more from you. I need lots of community support to take dynerium.

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I think it's a scam He wants to force people to buy minerium

Please to be fair to the DEV. No one forced anybody to own Minerium.

The dev came out with an email claiming someone tried to blackmail him then when called out it was photo shopped he deleted it all.  He threatened to sue his biggest supporter at the time.  IF you think Dynerium just happened to pick Minereum by accident your blind.

Everyone please check the Artemine and Minereum boards for details and latest information before getting involved.  

The Dev clearly stated that he is not related to Minerium and Artemine in BOLD.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22002030

Everyone should do their own research, make your own judgment on what to invest.
IMO, there is nothing wrong to create a token to incentivize the MNE token holder.

Is the developer of Dynerium Anonymous like with Minereum/Artemine?  I think that may answer some questions.

Most likely the same Dev across all 3 coins...shitcoins with 0 use.

Was thinking that too. And u always need to buy one of their currencies to have snapshotted or swapped against the other  Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I really don't understand what the developer is saying because now he knows fully well that most if not all the MNE is locked in one address and that leave almost few tokens in circulation.

I want to ask if the amount of MNE ones address is equivalent to the amount of Dynerium one receives or not, just to have the tokens in one address
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
why is it inconnected with Minerium dev?
Activity: 14
I will try to answer your questions in few hours. I would like to make the distribution to be very transparent. Coinage will be reduced from 2 weeks to much lower time. I will closely monitor the genesis address token transfers and make the contract reject those addresses. I want to make it to be perfect. I want to hear from you.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Hello, I'm looking forward to the Dynerium airdrop! The exchange will be made with MNE, right? How many days do I need to leave my wallet to be able to participate in this airdrop? Or can I buy MNE on the 29th and the 30th claim my Dynerium?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

The dev came out with an email claiming someone tried to blackmail him then when called out it was photo shopped he deleted it all.  He threatened to sue his biggest supporter at the time.  IF you think Dynerium just happened to pick Minereum by accident your blind.

Everyone please check the Artemine and Minereum boards for details and latest information before getting involved.  

Everyone should do their own research, make your own judgment on what to invest.
IMO, there is nothing wrong to create a token to incentivize the MNE token holder.

Is the developer of Dynerium Anonymous like with Minereum/Artemine?  I think that may answer some questions.

Most likely the same Dev across all 3 coins...shitcoins with 0 use.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10

Activity: 184
we need more details, i have little amount of MNE appr. 18 token in my ETH wallet

How can i get benefit from it

Here are some of the details.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22019463

Activity: 294
we need more details, i have little amount of MNE appr. 18 token in my ETH wallet

How can i get benefit from it
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Waiting for more info,  I hopes newbie can join on this Smiley

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

The dev came out with an email claiming someone tried to blackmail him then when called out it was photo shopped he deleted it all.  He threatened to sue his biggest supporter at the time.  IF you think Dynerium just happened to pick Minereum by accident your blind.

1. DYNERIUM is rewarded to addresses that has MNE sitting for 2 weeks. You need to keep MNE in the address. If you move it out, then mining stops. You can move MNE anytime to an address. When a snapshot is taken, DYNERIUM checks for the coinage of 2 weeks, if not, then it will simply disqualify it. You will be eligible in future snapshots when your MNE are about 2 weeks old.

2. As DYNERIUM snapshots at random intervals, it ensures new addresses eligible to receive rewards and removes addresses that moved their MNE out.

3. You should have any non-zero MNE balance to get DYNERIUM.

4. Mining a sha, scrypt coin requires you to throw some hash. The more hash you throw, the more coins you mine. Similarly, you require MNE to mine DYNERIUM, the more MNE you hold, the more DYNERIUM you mine.

5. Artemine ICO burn address is excluded from Dynerium.

6. Dynerium is not intended to increase the price of the MNE. It has a different purpose.

7. The Roadmap will be posted later.

8. Snapshot will be taken on September 30, 2017.

Example Mining

A:

Block reward is 10
You hold 100 MNE
There are a number of eligible addresses with non-zero MNE balance - total MNE - 200000
Reward for each MNE = block reward/ total MNE = 10/200000 = 0.00005
You get, Reward per MNE*number of MNE you hold = 0.00005*100 = 0.005 per block.

B:

Next Snapshot occurs. There are addresses that moved MNE out and new addresses have MNE.
Total number of MNE is recalculated and function A: is executed. The loop continues.

I do believe I have answered to all the questions raised so far. I will update Token Specs, Signature Campaign in few hours.

I like this concept more than ARTEMINE.
Participate by owning MNE. NO Genesis Address, NO ICO, NO Airdrop. Just Owning MNE.
It is like a dividend token for all MNE owners and future owners.

I do have couples question for the Dev.

1. Is it possible to add the auto snapshot interval into the Smart Contract? This way no maintenance required after launch.
2. Is there a Token Cap and block limit for the token? So we know how many tokens will available, and how long the mining process last.

Thank you and good luck with your project.

Activity: 238
Maybe it's a scam maybe not
Pages:
Jump to: