Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DYNERIUM - New ETH Smart Contract - Mine Anytime - No ICO - page 3. (Read 8279 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think it's all a matter of what kind of a coin and this sensational minerium
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
The project doesn't share complete details as to its aims in the crypto sphere. And to stand out in the space required proper spell out of your use case.

Regarding the Self Mining concept, it will fare on but doesn't seem different from the regular Stack (POS) procure.

I would appreciate to see more intriguing use case. Though, I think also to look forth on the project.

Cheers to Dev team.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
waiting for the airdop, hope i can participate
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
amazing idea, i will participate
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hope once the first snapshot done.. should get some list of eligible address just to check..
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A very interesting project will follow the topic from now on and maybe join the company's bounty and a good day to everyone! Wink
Activity: 434
if you transfer the minerum now to the vallet, will the remuneration process be launched?
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
"The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo"
Great idea? waiting snapshot day Cheesy
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
interesting project , waiting for the snapshot and start mining  Cool
Activity: 196
I will tell my friends to follow the signature campaign if you have already completed Token Specification from this project. thanks so much.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
this is starting to look like a miserable attempt to pump the price of mne..
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Can i get som airdrop?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I think they are one team not separate three teams, don't recommend to invest here.

i wouldn't invest because they have business ideas, not projects. Doesn't matter whether or not they're the same teams (which i doubt)
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
nice project.

i will soon inverting
Activity: 70
I think they are one team not separate three teams, don't recommend to invest here.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Another reason to think MNE will be more valuable in future. Fisrt supply will be less than half and then this new project which will accept only MNE and that Minereum project by itself with features coming out. I just found out this project by chance but now will be waiting and watching now continuously.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Funny how the dev of this project kinda disappeared just like the dev of Mne and arte.... Yet they are all three separate teams.. Lmao
Activity: 75
excited to participate in this project. I hope this can also help to rise the price of MNE.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Dynerium aims at making people to join mine/stake dynerium at any time, which is a bit different or next stage of self mining contract. Just for making sure an ethereum address on the network eligible to mine/stake dynerium, I wish to use Minereum as a base token. I selected MNE purely on the basis of giving credit to the first claimed self mining contract.

Ah, we're halfway there calling things what they are Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: