Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eadsy.net Advertising Network | Advertise easy and efficient! - page 3. (Read 9631 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Very nice keep up the good work!
Thanks Smiley We will ad a few more stats and notes tomorrow to help people understand how our platform works. Anyway we had 250 new registrations after we added that boost button Tongue
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Exactly one month after our launch, we have very big update today!

With more than 600 active users and reaching 1 million daily impressions, we are ready to start our new feature - the Booster button.

It is basically a 50% share of our whole network, but for a limited amount of views which you can set. It uses the current CPM price, which is still one of (if not) the lowest you could find.

This way you don't have to wait for days like our current Bid button works, you can boost tons of traffic to your site as fast as possible!

Very nice keep up the good work!
Exactly one month after our launch, we have very big update today!

With more than 600 active users and reaching 1 million daily impressions, we are ready to start our new feature - the Booster button.

It is basically a 50% share of our whole network, but for a limited amount of views which you can set. It uses the current CPM price, which is still one of (if not) the lowest you could find.

This way you don't have to wait for days like our current Bid button works, you can boost tons of traffic to your site as fast as possible!
Sorry for yesterday's slow load time, server is well configured now and we are ready to pass 1 million daily impressions!

And it's just one month since we launched! Later today expect our brand new killer boost button Smiley
Can you add the feature to edit ad colors?
Yes, we have that in mind too but first we want to finish with the boost button. You would be able to set different styling for all adspaces per site though, would that satisfy you? Like you now edit the categories and languages of ads which each of your sites can show, we can ad the styling there.

Yea that would be great Smiley
Ok because of your demand we decided to implement this first, because people might not like the text ads styling in some cases.
So, text ads styling is ready now Smiley
Yes, we have that in mind too but first we want to finish with the boost button. You would be able to set different styling for all adspaces per site though, would that satisfy you? Like you now edit the categories and languages of ads which each of your sites can show, we can ad the styling there.

Yea that would be great Smiley
Another update - 160x600, 200x200 and 234x60 banner sizes added too!

Now we are ready to start growing big Smiley

To make it happen, we are preparing another big surprise for the advertisers:

The Boost button
You will be able to buy a desired number of ad impressions and will have the massive 50% share of the whole network until your views are reached!
This at the cheap cost of the current CPM, which at the moment is just 0.00002 btc which is like 7 times cheaper than our competition Smiley

We hope to have this ready by the end of the week.
Nice I am waiting on 300x250 myself Smiley
We started with this one and it's now ready Smiley

Update - 300x250 banner size added

Very nice, adding them now to my website Smiley
We started with this one and it's now ready Smiley

Update - 300x250 banner size added
Update - 728x90 banner size added

Expect 300x250, 120x600 and maybe a few other sizes tomorrow.

If an ad doesn't have banner for the adspace it is being shown, it will show the text variant. If it has a banner uploaded, the banner will be shown.

Publishers can get the other size codes with the "Get code" button, advertisers can now add more banners to their ad with the "Edit" button.

Update - 728x90 banner size added

Expect 300x250, 120x600 and maybe a few other sizes tomorrow.

If an ad doesn't have banner for the adspace it is being shown, it will show the text variant. If it has a banner uploaded, the banner will be shown.

Publishers can get the other size codes with the "Get code" button, advertisers can now add more banners to their ad with the "Edit" button.
When will other sizes be available?
Hopefully before we make 1 month (10th January). Everyone will receive a notification e-mail when this is ready.
I was just wondering about the same thing. Will be giving all this a shot very soon.
edit: giving a server error ?
Yes, sorry about last night there was an error in one function which we noticed when we woke up... The good thing is that it didn't affect the ads, all ads have been showing without interruptions.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Nakedbitcoins.com !
Hopefully before we make 1 month (10th January). Everyone will receive a notification e-mail when this is ready.
I was just wondering about the same thing. Will be giving all this a shot very soon.
edit: giving a server error ?
Might sound funny, but just now when I looked through the stats I realized how efficient our platform is, so I decided to show you the results of our less than $1 per day advertising campaign:

Today's stats will double till the end of the day as it's still midday now. I doubt there are many ad networks that can provide such high CTR at such low cost.

And that's just from our single 468x60 banner. We just started implementing more banner sizes as we promised for January, so very soon all these advertising results will improve even more!
Ok no first-awake bonuses Smiley The welcome bonus promo is having good results so far and some new good publishers already joined.

As an update, you can now download stats for every click of your ad with this button:

It's in the Stats page of each ad.
Happy new 2016 everyone Smiley
The first user that already has account at our website and replies here will get 0.01 btc new-years-first-awake-user bonus Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: