Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eadsy.net Advertising Network | Advertise easy and efficient! - page 8. (Read 9631 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I'm happy to hear this news any features available the important thing is price / clicks
like Mellow ads, bitmedia, Adverti, a-ads offer different prices per click so I hope you have a better offer welcome Eadsy.net  Smiley
There is no set price for a click, it will be automatically determined by the amounts which all advertisers pay for the current day.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
What that 50% for faucet is exactly in referal system area? Do you have any signup bonus for advertisers like me to start off with ad? Its better you add some bonus fund for advertisers in this way publisher find your adnetwork quite interesting as you will have running ads on opening in your adnetwork.
We will actually make a smooth transition from adbtc.info, so we will have a solid start with active publishers and advertisers with all kinds of running ads. So far we haven't thought about signup bonuses and don't think there is a need for that, as there will be a free section if the new advertisers want to try how the system works. This section is still under construction though and I can't give exact details about it now. The idea of the 50% from this section is that if your referral generates 10k satoshis for the day, you will get 5k which you can use however you want.

I like the idea of a referral system, especially from a publisher side. Most often, it's only the advertisers that generate referral income, so this is a great change, Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I'm happy to hear this news any features available the important thing is price / clicks
like Mellow ads, bitmedia, Adverti, a-ads offer different prices per click so I hope you have a better offer welcome Eadsy.net  Smiley
What that 50% for faucet is exactly in referal system area? Do you have any signup bonus for advertisers like me to start off with ad? Its better you add some bonus fund for advertisers in this way publisher find your adnetwork quite interesting as you will have running ads on opening in your adnetwork.
We will actually make a smooth transition from adbtc.info, so we will have a solid start with active publishers and advertisers with all kinds of running ads. So far we haven't thought about signup bonuses and don't think there is a need for that, as there will be a free section if the new advertisers want to try how the system works. This section is still under construction though and I can't give exact details about it now. The idea of the 50% from this section is that if your referral generates 10k satoshis for the day, you will get 5k which you can use however you want.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Welcome to a brand new place for advertising at low prices - Eadsy.net. It's written from scratch, fully optimized, fast and easy to use.

• Create ads, place bids for whatever amount you want to get the corresponding share of the total network ad impressions.
  • Increase your balance from our faucet-like section so you can advertise even for free.
  • Refer friends and instantly get 5% of the amount your referrals use to advertise and 50% from their faucet claims.
  • Become a publisher and win a share of our daily network pool, corresponding to the amount of unique clicks that your site contributes to the network.

NEW: Boost your ad to get 50% share of the network and get massive traffic immediately!

Social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Pages:
Jump to: