Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eadsy.net Advertising Network | Advertise easy and efficient! - page 6. (Read 9631 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Most people are missing details from the instructions for the twitter promo, so we will write them once more:

Twitter XMAS Promo - free 0.01 BTC!

Instructions:
1) Follow us on Twitter (@EadsyAds)
2) Write a positive tweet saying what you like about Eadsy.net - you must include the @EadsyAds tag in your tweet AND your account ref. link.
3) Post a reply in this thread with a link to your twitter message (instructions how).

Rules:
1) Maximum one bonus of 0.01 BTC per person/account/twitter, if they haven't already received a bonus.
2) The bonus can only be used for advertising.
3) Offer runs until the end of 24th December 2015.

You have about 38 hours left Smiley
1. Выполнено
2. Выполнено
3. https://twitter.com/markovyazva/status/679314565247692800

Желаю получить Рождественский бонус 0.01
Sent Smiley

Of course, the bonus is only to try advertising with us.
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
Ivanech, you have been credited but pls delete your ref from here.

Thank you! I confirm bonus received and already started test advertising. Since 2 hours from start it looks very efficient in terms of CPM and CPC.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
how to withdrawal our bonus 0.01 ? it keep saying error when i input the amount in btc.

I believe the bonus you can only use on advertising
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
how to withdrawal our bonus 0.01 ? it keep saying error when i input the amount in btc.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
1. Выполнено
2. Выполнено
3. https://twitter.com/markovyazva/status/679314565247692800

Желаю получить Рождественский бонус 0.01
Please delete your ref links from here guys, and don't post them here as the mods don't like it. Post them only on twitter, we will find them from there. Just read our instructions carefully.

Thanks.

Ivanech, you have been credited but pls delete your ref from here.
1) Followed
2) Twit posted
3) Here is a twit link

Please credit me your Xmas bonus to try your network.

Forgot to mention my referral link id (sent via Twitter)
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
1) Followed
2) Twit posted
3) Here is a twit link

Please credit me your Xmas bonus to try your network.
Ok guys, our Christmas promo is now continuing on Twitter!

Twitter XMAS Promo - free 0.01 BTC!

Instructions:
1) Follow us on Twitter (@EadsyAds)
2) Write a positive tweet saying what you like about Eadsy.net - you must include the @EadsyAds tag in your tweet AND your account ref. link.
3) Post a reply in this thread with a link to your twitter message (instructions how).

Rules:
1) Maximum one bonus of 0.01 BTC per person/account/twitter, if they haven't already received a bonus.
2) The bonus can only be used for advertising.
3) Offer runs until the end of 24th December 2015.

We will be checking this thread regularly and will credit your account within 24 hours.
Activity: 1274
I'll be giving this a try and reporting back on how things go on my guide to advertising  Grin

edit: New Official Bitcoin Advertising Thread is now up! Please, feel free to leave a review of Eadsy.net.
how much time u will take for gift us:) Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
It's been more than 6 hours since we gifted everyone. The continuation of this promo will be on twitter, coming soon Smiley
hi dev , I still do not understand your site , I do not see many ads there, and you give a bonus 0.01btc , what requirements to withdraw?
The site is an advertising network, using bitcoin. The bonus is for people that want to try advertising with us, so we give them free money for their first try. To win money, you should either become a publisher or refer other people to win commissions.
Activity: 172
how much time u will take for gift us:) Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 546
hi dev , I still do not understand your site , I do not see many ads there, and you give a bonus 0.01btc , what requirements to withdraw?
Thank you all, everyone has been awarded now (details here), and the promo is temporary paused now.

Please follow our twitter @eadsyads for details how you can still get a Christmas bonus!
Our Christmas Promo thread is now separated into this topic.
Please paste your ref link only there, as it will be deleted here and it doesn't count!
I am trying to add free banner ad but it says "Sorry your file is too large" is there a limit on file size ?

It's a 468x60 banner .gif banner , size 953kb

help please?
Thank you, we've accidentally left 500kb as max size, the maximum is 2mb now. Please try again.
Activity: 154
I am trying to add free banner ad but it says "Sorry your file is too large" is there a limit on file size ?

It's a 468x60 banner .gif banner , size 953kb

help please?
Pages:
Jump to: