Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - 237 BTC in 8 days - POS - Zero Knowledge Proof - Deep Web - page 13. (Read 51493 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Two days left and then ICO will start. Very important to get in the first wave as you will already have a nice discount.

25% discount. Lets make it simple: ICO price is 100 sats, so you can buy it at 75 sats. If it hit 200 sats then the late ICO investors earn 100% but you at your 75 sats will earn 166% profit, so that is 66% more profit then people that join at the end. Lets say it hit 300sats then late ICO investors earn 200% but you will earn 300% profit Wink

Is there any strategy when will be listed EBZ, in which exchange for the first time?

My first time that I invested in ICO was iconomi so I think to invest here too, hope people will buy EBZ even after the ico ends like in Iconomi.

I don't think Icobid wil encounter listing this on majot exchanges especially Yobit,we already have a community here if we submit it on exchange with voting flatform,once the flatform has been rolling I'm sure the it's value will increase.

Yobit is good but I were the OP I wouldn't list EBZ firstly in YoBit because the price can easily be dumped hard.

Two days left and then ICO will start. Very important to get in the first wave as you will already have a nice discount.

25% discount. Lets make it simple: ICO price is 100 sats, so you can buy it at 75 sats. If it hit 200 sats then the late ICO investors earn 100% but you at your 75 sats will earn 166% profit, so that is 66% more profit then people that join at the end. Lets say it hit 300sats then late ICO investors earn 200% but you will earn 300% profit Wink

Is there any strategy when will be listed EBZ, in which exchange for the first time?

My first time that I invested in ICO was iconomi so I think to invest here too, hope people will buy EBZ even after the ico ends like in Iconomi.

We expect to be launch in a few exchanges from the day 1. A lot of them only ask for fixed amount in btc to be listed.

This is a good news then, I don't know which you have planned but I would go with poloniex if that is possible because there are lots of traders and the price of EBZ can easily reach higher than any other exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
One day left.... wondering how much will join in the first hours...

i'm waiting for your Red post soon after the ico Cheesy

The ICO owners own almost all coins so, it is something different then dev owning all coins, don't you think? Wink

some here think 500 btc is nothing but i expect at least a working gui windows wallet for 500 btc

working wallet / working Block explorer /trusted set up (how it was done)/ coin delivery = then release escrow

its not much to ask for but dev seems to think escrow means death sentence 

if some one buys smith and wesson 38 special and kills some one.. smith and wesson not going to jail

how about an escrow with the simple terms i wrote? what do you think placibo?

You don't need escrow for this coin Idol, you have placebo's word on it.
escrow is a death sentence, it will hold the team back from getting the btc.
and you know in today's world no btc no development.
Also the wallet is like 6 or 7 on the roadmap, why make the devs wait so long for the btc?
They are not asking much, only 500 btc, that's pocket change for such a great project.
So in short, use that Smith&Wesson 38 Special and shoot yourself in the foot.  /s

Yes, I dont care if they use an escrow or not really. If they want to scam, they can hire some "trusted escrow" and when the escrow release the coins they will be out. We already see this here a lot of times before. Knowing this, everyone must do their own research before investing here and in any other project. If my opinion counts, for the moment, I am convinced by the goals they have (reach the deepweb and generate a constant demand) and the external companies that support them.

But please, I expect that they remove the 500 btc limit, this can create a problem if a whale decide to invest 100 btc. At least, think about increasing it.

I agree 110% with you. This project have a lot of potential to be one of the most hottest coin of 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1120

The ICO owners own almost all coins so, it is something different then dev owning all coins, don't you think? Wink

some here think 500 btc is nothing but i expect at least a working gui windows wallet for 500 btc

working wallet / working Block explorer /trusted set up (how it was done)/ coin delivery = then release escrow

if some one buys smith and wesson 38 special and kills some one.. smith and wesson not going to jail

Also the wallet is like 6 or 7 on the roadmap, why make the devs wait so long for the btc?
They are not asking much, only 500 btc, that's pocket change for such a great project.
So in short, use that Smith&Wesson 38 Special and shoot yourself in the foot.  /s

Yes, I dont care if they use an escrow or not really. If they want to scam, they can hire some "trusted escrow" and when the escrow release the coins they will be out. We already see this here a lot of times before. Knowing this, everyone must do their own research before investing here and in any other project. If my opinion counts, for the moment, I am convinced by the goals they have (reach the deepweb and generate a constant demand) and the external companies that support them.

But please, I expect that they remove the 500 btc limit, this can create a problem if a whale decide to invest 100 btc. At least, think about increasing it.

I agree... people should do their own research... I always invest 1 - 2 BTCs in a ICO coin that looks pretty interesting, or in smaller ICO coins that i own 30% of the coin supply. I won't be able to hold 30% of this coin. But as said before the first hours are so important because of the extra discount. And it is not important for bigger investors but small investors should take this opportunity as whales will move the coin up. It is very rarely that a ICO coin is moving below ICO price in the first hours of trade, there is always some profit to make Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

legendary

but this coin is run a lot better then OPair.

Honestly, how can you say for sure?

Did you not notice the mess that OPair dev created? Cheesy then you really need to read the thread, he destroy a wonderful coin be acting like that. I know that early investors will have some good profit here... as dev also said they are in talk with a major exchange... so Poloniex, Bittrex, C-CEX, Yobit? We will see which one it will be, but at the moment everything looks nice here Wink

So far there is very little info to make a direct comparison with

There was a post from dev saying that they were in talk with a major exchange for listing...
Activity: 338
Merit: 101

but this coin is run a lot better then OPair.

Did you not notice the mess that OPair dev created? Cheesy then you really need to read the thread, he destroy a wonderful coin be acting like that. I know that early investors will have some good profit here... as dev also said they are in talk with a major exchange... so Poloniex, Bittrex, C-CEX, Yobit? We will see which one it will be, but at the moment everything looks nice here Wink

So far there is very little info to make a direct comparison with
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
taking note of this may buy some
legendary

I have been doing a lot of escrows for coins so they can always contact me for being their escrow person... Personally i think both options would be the best. This is what happened with OPair too, ok, OPair destroy their coin because of the mess that they created, but this coin is run a lot better then OPair.

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

I have been doing a lot of escrows for coins so they can always contact me for being their escrow person... Personally i think both options would be the best. This is what happened with OPair too, ok, OPair destroy their coin because of the mess that they created, but this coin is run a lot better then OPair.

legendary
Yes only one day, damn i really want to invest around 4-5 btc but without Escrow, i think i only afford to lose around .25 btc,

Is a gamble, i lose months ago on deClouds ICO Scam, a coin with nice idea, nice graphics, nice op, nice web and nice ico page, active dev, and Escrow with multisign, but all that shit turn into Scam. And the dev just delete all evidence he delete the op thread, the web page and the ico web page. Is very hard to invest in a coin with annonymous developers, thats so 2014, things have changed since then.

Investors be careful, only invest what you can afford to lose.

A escrow only hold the BTCs and send out the coins, so it doesn't prevent any scams or so.There can be some agreements with escrow and dev to hold the coins at a certain point, but most of the time the investors want to get their coins at soon as possible.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Yes only one day, damn i really want to invest around 4-5 btc but without Escrow, i think i only afford to lose around .25 btc,

Is a gamble, i lose months ago on deClouds ICO Scam, a coin with nice idea, nice graphics, nice op, nice web and nice ico page, active dev, and Escrow with multisign, but all that shit turn into Scam. And the dev just delete all evidence he delete the op thread, the web page and the ico web page. Is very hard to invest in a coin with annonymous developers, thats so 2014, things have changed since then.

Investors be careful, only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
actually you can upload your code a few hours before the ico starts without risking that someone may outpace you
Activity: 708
Merit: 250
Alarm clock already set for monday morning.

Can't wait to see how it will goes.
Activity: 598
Merit: 500

legendary

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

legendary
legendary
We all know that some people are inquiring about cloning Ebitz,when the ICO is finished and the source is available,we will see people cloning Ebitz but since Ebitz has already built a community and generate huge interest I doubt if they are going to be successful like what Ebitz is now enjoying.

100% correct....
Pages:
Jump to: