Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☣ EBOLAShares ☣ First DtP Concept ☣ Free&ISO █ 2.7BTC DONATED FOR XMAS █ - page 16. (Read 106476 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
That's col so what do I do with my coins as I have the old windows wallet? Do I do anything? 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Not dead at all.

Sadly Ebola is hark to kill.

MAC wallet is ready. Windows wallet without OPENGL for old computers is ready. Github is completed. Source code is fixed. Linux wallet is on the way.

We will launch a fork today or tomorrow, together with all the wallets. And the coin will be officialy launched.

Thank you all for the great patience.

YEAH !!!! Good work Wink
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
Please drop us a PM when you release source.

EmpoEX Team
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thank you for the update. Keep up the good work
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Not dead at all.

MAC wallet is ready. Windows wallet without OPENGL for old computers is ready. Github is completed. Source code is fixed. Linux wallet is on the way.

We will launch a fork today or tomorrow, together with all the wallets. And the coin will be officialy launched.

Thats the spirit. Launch ASAP!!!!!!!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Not dead at all.

Activity: 171
legendary
Redsnow if yr gonna do an escrow again make sure you include a date where by conditions must be completed by.
legendary
legendary
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
you should have made this post on Monday, and none of this would happen, if its like this now what will it be like if an when you launch ? does it instill confidence in peoples investment? that the coin will improve and reach its potential?

its like the constant drug user that owes you money .. pls just a little more time... if redsnow had my BTC i would be asking for it NOW you have shown 3 times already you are not reliable and that does not bode well for peoples investments

Q
well, a reliable Dev in Crypto is an oxymoron. You should have learned that long time ago.

Most of us would settle for reliable communications at this point regardless of the news

Q
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
you should have made this post on Monday, and none of this would happen, if its like this now what will it be like if an when you launch ? does it instill confidence in peoples investment? that the coin will improve and reach its potential?

its like the constant drug user that owes you money .. pls just a little more time... if redsnow had my BTC i would be asking for it NOW you have shown 3 times already you are not reliable and that does not bode well for peoples investments

Q
well, a reliable Dev in Crypto is an oxymoron. You should have learned that long time ago.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Announcement,

Hello everyone. We apologise for the lack of communication.
We didn't go anywhere, we are still working.

The main problem here was that we forked from a shitcoin, and this shitcoin was forked from another shitcoin and again and again. And in this process the source code has been filling everywhere with mistakes and misconceptions. And at the first look seems ok, but when we tried to compile for Linux and Mac we began to find all the problems.

Right now we are fixing every broken line comparing with last Bitcoin source code. We have been fixing and cleaning lines since the Monday.

When we get to fix all errors and be able to compile on Linux, we will port it to autotools, and configure gitian. With that we will be able to compile the source code in a virtual machine for Linux, Mac and Windows at the same time.

As Redsn0w said we have 10 day deadline. We think is enough time and everything will be ready before. If not, your invested bitcoins will come back to you and the donation won't be made.

We will keep updating.

Regards.
Thanks for clearing this out communication form the dev team is always good for all
Announcement,

The main problem here was that we forked from a shitcoin, and this shitcoin was forked from another shitcoin and again and again. And in this process the source code has been filling everywhere with mistakes and misconceptions. And at the first look seems ok, but when we tried to compile for Linux and Mac we began to find all the problems.

Right now we are fixing every broken line comparing with last Bitcoin source code. We have been fixing and cleaning lines since the Monday.

When we get to fix all errors and be able to compile on Linux, we will port it to autotools, and configure gitian. With that we will be able to compile the source code in a virtual machine for Linux, Mac and Windows at the same time.

As Redsn0w said we have 10 day deadline. We think is enough time and everything will be ready before. If not, your invested bitcoins will come back to you and the donation won't be made.

We will keep updating.

Regards.

thanks for news but I, like everyone else, I recommend you to be more present on the forum, to constantly update on the status of the currency.
This has not happened for the time and many of us have changed their minds about the potential and this is a great damage to the coins Sad

I give you my trust again, but in the role of investor in both ISO and FREE SHARE I would like to be more informed, even slightly, but steadily Wink

Good Job!!!
Activity: 364
Announcement,

We will keep updating.

Regards.

Q
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Announcement,

We will keep updating.

Regards.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Devs look like the dev of eXo coin. Already a year over the supposed launch date and still no product, but they are working all year already without communication. Weird people!
so is this good or bad for the market of EBOLA&investors
Pages:
Jump to: