Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 3. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
seen this: 5 people needed.

rrrrright. Community is important for promotion and all the little stuff BUT i can't fix it. I am around, giving positive comments, helping with promo and so on, BUT there needs to be a dev who is responsible for the coin running how expected. Dev isn't nanny for all - but he has to be there and at least make sure the coin is running.

Make the coin running if you can, we help promote it and make it shiny once this thing can be transacted again. I have no idea how i could help right now since i have no coding-skills. But i am watching. Hope we get something going here again. Coin was a nice idea. I am supporting.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If the dev can be gotten ahold of and will turn over the domain ebt-coin.com to the group I have a friend with a hosting company that can set up a site for the relaunch.

do you really need the old domain?  Just create a new one. perhaps with .org

Could, they're cheap enough, but still, if you're keeping up with EBT then there would be 2 sites for people who've never heard of bitcoin talk to get confused by.  Plus whoever currently owns ebt-coin.com, it won't expire until 2016-01-27

Personally, I don't think saving the coin as it exists is possible.  We'd need to create a new coin code/wallet and there are too many of them out there already.  Then there's the whole branding issue and EBT has already put a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths.  

Talking about community takeover, look at quarkbar.  They're having very slow growth after the community takeover because of the original dev's scam.  They're doing a great job with it, but it's difficult.

Personally I'm just done with EBT and sticking with bitquark as my alt of choice that's not one of the big 3's.

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
If the dev can be gotten ahold of and will turn over the domain ebt-coin.com to the group I have a friend with a hosting company that can set up a site for the relaunch.

do you really need the old domain?  Just create a new one. perhaps with .org
Activity: 532

The dev has premine funds. Even if we got the coin working and moving again, the dev has abandoned the coin, so I doubt he'd keep them if he was able to dump them.

What percentage of the total coins does the dev hold?
Nothing?
"What remained of the premine (213137.804 EBT) has been burned (txid ebc427cbac991d9f43d9de89708217538dda26bc3360095febe3bd8a0e11ea42)!"

If thats true its actually good news
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The dev has premine funds. Even if we got the coin working and moving again, the dev has abandoned the coin, so I doubt he'd keep them if he was able to dump them.

Nothing?
"What remained of the premine (213137.804 EBT) has been burned (txid ebc427cbac991d9f43d9de89708217538dda26bc3360095febe3bd8a0e11ea42)!"
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the future

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I'm afraid there's just not enough active interest to be able to devote my time to this coin. I'm going to continue my efforts with PreminePlus.

My biggest gripe is that all my hard work would simply get wiped out by the dev dumping the premine if the coin ever regained value. That's too much of a risk for me. Sorry.

Premine?

The dev has premine funds. Even if we got the coin working and moving again, the dev has abandoned the coin, so I doubt he'd keep them if he was able to dump them. Which he can't, because the coin is dead.

I think he gave up when he knew he couldn't fix it. Has probably created new coins under a different alias.

Almost everything can be fixed, but the dev gave up because of the drained funds and EBT's price. EBT is dead, but at least we can remember it as one of the first PoS coins and the first who challenged paid votes on exchanges. Smiley
I'm afraid there's just not enough active interest to be able to devote my time to this coin. I'm going to continue my efforts with PreminePlus.

My biggest gripe is that all my hard work would simply get wiped out by the dev dumping the premine if the coin ever regained value. That's too much of a risk for me. Sorry.

Premine?

The dev has premine funds. Even if we got the coin working and moving again, the dev has abandoned the coin, so I doubt he'd keep them if he was able to dump them. Which he can't, because the coin is dead.

I think he gave up when he knew he couldn't fix it. Has probably created new coins under a different alias.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
if you can find 5 people who are committed to this coin, I'll help you to get it back on it's feet.

Premine?

No, dev left, another dev took over, changed the coin and screwed it up and then disappears.  Now we have a bunch of wallet holders who can't sync wallets and pretty much lost all coins.  Many coins I had were bought, some mined, all gone.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Premine?

This is really Huh Huh Huh

I've since given up on EBT and moved on to BTQ.  Very active dev and awesome video (bitQuark...you know you want it!)
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
legendary
@FAILCommunity
EBT is dead... get over it.

I have a lot of EBT in sent transactions to Poloniex that are of course unconfirmed because the client sucks and the blockchain its a mess

I have about 1.8M coins which I mined with only 2.7MH for no time. You can understand how pissed am I.. shoulda sold them when EBT was listed on Poloniex, take 3.5 - 4 BTC and move on, but no. I believed in the project and I got screwed (just like many other people).

Thats happened to me with many other coins as well, and yes I consider it as dead as well

I make enough profit with trading, because since May I am mining with 420MH and I did very well on trades. It's just unfair to other people. Yes, I am pissed, but partly because of me and mostly because of the poor people who believe in it (or in every other coin that FAILed).

Do you host your miners? Im running 100mhash atm

No, I do not host or rent them. I use them on coins in which I trust that there will be brighter future (atm.. VIA or SFR for example Smiley).

I have a lot of EBT in sent transactions to Poloniex that are of course unconfirmed because the client sucks and the blockchain its a mess

I have about 1.8M coins which I mined with only 2.7MH for no time. You can understand how pissed am I.. shoulda sold them when EBT was listed on Poloniex, take 3.5 - 4 BTC and move on, but no. I believed in the project and I got screwed (just like many other people).

Thats happened to me with many other coins as well, and yes I consider it as dead as well

I make enough profit with trading, because since May I am mining with 420MH and I did very well on trades. It's just unfair to other people. Yes, I am pissed, but partly because of me and mostly because of the poor people who believe in it (or in every other coin that FAILed).

Do you host your miners? Im running 100mhash atm
legendary
@FAILCommunity

legendary
@FAILCommunity

Pages:
Jump to: