Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 6. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Would anyone be willing to pledge a bounty towards finding a dev to fix EBT? I'm down for 100k. The dev has abandoned the coin. Anyone who wants a community take over can pledge towards the bounty of getting a dev to fix this. Beyond that, we'll need someone to take over management of EBT.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I think EBT will gain a lot more attention once it finds itself and focuses on being the Bitcoin underdog.

No way. Do you know why? Because EBT is plain dead. It's that simple. The dev knows that no matter what he do there will be no significant trades on that coin. I shoulda sell my 1.8M coins and take 3.5-4 BTC profit instead sitting with unsynced wallet and weeks of mining in my ass.

at least you can sell, my wallet still won't sync and my coins just went poof!

$350 worth of purchases and months of mining...wouldn't mind castrating the POS devs that disappear, like little children growing tired of a toy then leaving a mess for others to clean up.

No, I can't sell, because my wallet is not syncing as yours. I meant that I shoulda sell my coins 2-3 months ago.
Activity: 560
Does anyone have the previous wallet version? It atleast was a fully synching version...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I think EBT will gain a lot more attention once it finds itself and focuses on being the Bitcoin underdog.

No way. Do you know why? Because EBT is plain dead. It's that simple. The dev knows that no matter what he do there will be no significant trades on that coin. I shoulda sell my 1.8M coins and take 3.5-4 BTC profit instead sitting with unsynced wallet and weeks of mining in my ass.

at least you can sell, my wallet still won't sync and my coins just went poof!

$350 worth of purchases and months of mining...wouldn't mind castrating the POS devs that disappear, like little children growing tired of a toy then leaving a mess for others to clean up.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

LOL.... you are one hell of a dreamer...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Devs haven't been active for two weeks. I'm moving on. Pity. I'm not even going to think about the BTC I spent mining this.

At least with you it was just BTC mining, I spent .25 BTC on EBT coins!

Add another one to the dead altcoin list I guess.  Shame.

Activity: 84
Just a suggestion, I think may be a better logo will attract more people.
Devs haven't been active for two weeks. I'm moving on. Pity. I'm not even going to think about the BTC I spent mining this.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
EBT Dev hasn't been active for a week. Any sort of update would be appreciated. I can't even access my funds. I'm not sure if I should try rolling back my wallet or what.

Same here.  I'm beginning to think the coin will undergo an update to it's ticker from EBT to OBM (Only Bitches Mine it)

Having all my EBT wiped out after an update to the wallet is just not cool.  Instead of buying EBT because I had faith in the coin I could have paid for a few BJ's

LOL...think of it this way, if you had trouble with your bank account balance and received no response from your bank in a week, what would you do?

Banks are companies, so works differently. I have a lot of experience with coders taking their time responding on problems. Usually they're in the zone and are working on the problem. They go offline for a bit.

EBT will be back, but give it some time. He/She's been working on it for a long time, so have a bit of trust.
EBT Dev hasn't been active for a week. Any sort of update would be appreciated. I can't even access my funds. I'm not sure if I should try rolling back my wallet or what.

Same here.  I'm beginning to think the coin will undergo an update to it's ticker from EBT to OBM (Only Bitches Mine it)

Having all my EBT wiped out after an update to the wallet is just not cool.  Instead of buying EBT because I had faith in the coin I could have paid for a few BJ's

LOL...think of it this way, if you had trouble with your bank account balance and received no response from your bank in a week, what would you do?

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

maybe dev isn't as active because he is actually WORKING on fixing stuff?

a dev constantly hanging out on the thread can't be working. Ever thought about that?

Who said hanging out? A quick update, to those who can't even access their coins, would be all that would be required. A minute at least.

Activity: 98

maybe dev isn't as active because he is actually WORKING on fixing stuff?

a dev constantly hanging out on the thread can't be working. Ever thought about that?
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Just for information don't buy now from poloniex. I have buy some EBT and withdraw them 6 days ago and none come in my wallet.

My wallet was sync until 2 days... I have ask poloniex to check if all going well on their side but no reply since 6 days... 100 000 EBT lost for now...

Don't use Poloniex for the moment !

Thanks for the heads up

For info, poloniex don't reply after 14 days and a second ticket open 7 days ago...
If it's possible don't use this market if you don't want loose some coins.
Yup, any update will really help.
An update would be really great, here.
Pages:
Jump to: