Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 8. (Read 131676 times)

EBT
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
after making "repairwallet" command in console and restarting wallet, i can see full amount of balance

why www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ebt/ use old client?

now im staking, but block explorer still have the same number of blocks. Even if i have added it in conf.

Hey dev, how about some working client and network?? for now its crap!

every wallet makes it's own forks

now i have two wallets with different blockchain

Updated:

my second wallet have the same blockchain as multifaucet, and updating it with staking

first wallet initially was the same as 67.212.70.89, but now it have own blockchain and nothing updating with it.

For some reason, the network is splitting up. A big problem is that there are lots of old clients, each operating under their own staking rules. We'll try to sort this out and find the best chain.

For the moment, hang tight. We'll probably have to release a wallet that bans older clients. If you look at your peer list, you'll see that many are old, some going back to the first version.

Don't be too harsh, this is an adopted coin. The original developer abandoned it after the first pump (even before polo). Everything the devs have now they mined and bought. It's completely volunteer.

These problems are brand new, springing up within the last few days, but they will get fixed.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
after making "repairwallet" command in console and restarting wallet, i can see full amount of balance

why www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ebt/ use old client?

now im staking, but block explorer still have the same number of blocks. Even if i have added it in conf.

Hey dev, how about some working client and network?? for now its crap!

every wallet makes it's own forks

now i have two wallets with different blockchain

Updated:

my second wallet have the same blockchain as multifaucet, and updating it with staking

first wallet initially was the same as 67.212.70.89, but now it have own blockchain and nothing updating with it.
Please remove your blockchain and peers.dat infromation, download the blockchain data below, delete and any addnode entries in your EBT.conf, then add this line to your EBT.conf:

Code:
addnode=67.212.70.89

{
"addr" : "67.212.70.89:3133",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1408619935,
"lastrecv" : 1408619934,
"conntime" : 1408619837,
"version" : 64031,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:4.0.3.1/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 498277,
"banscore" : 0
},

why you put old version node ?

cant sync with that node.

Multifaucet:
Currency:   EBT [Entropybit]
Current block:   497489
Block date:   2014-08-20 05:58:01
Block age:   108581 sec.
Difficulty:   0.15459722
Network H/s:   21168651
Connections:   7
Nodes:   23.249.161.254:3133
162.218.88.171:3133
67.212.70.89:3133

www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ebt/
Block Count:

My block count: 498278 (currently synced without nodes in conf)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
After updating the wallet, my balance shows half the EBT I had.
When I look in transactions list I can see all my EBT there with "confirmed" status.
what is wrong?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Everything's working good so far, thanks to the dev.
EBT
still the same after rescan=1

for example tx id:
a72b1f582a055860efd2858e2fe7e3eff37875d42bfde5f4ee7a7a72b3166ba6 (absent on current blockchain, i think im was on wrong chain from 15 august 14:00 GMT)

transactions orphaned after installing version 4.1.1.1 and downloading from link blockchain.

how to clean transactions in wallet and remove orphans?
can i import private key in new wallet to get all coins?

You've been on the wrong chain.

So export your private keys and then reimport them into a fresh wallet.

The only things that should be missing are mints, but you shouldn't lose interest on them. They will still be gaining interest.
still the same after rescan=1

for example tx id:
a72b1f582a055860efd2858e2fe7e3eff37875d42bfde5f4ee7a7a72b3166ba6 (absent on current blockchain, i think im was on wrong chain from 15 august 14:00 GMT)

transactions orphaned after installing version 4.1.1.1 and downloading from link blockchain.

how to clean transactions in wallet and remove orphans?
can i import private key in new wallet to get all coins?
EBT

If it was orphaned, you haven't lost it. It will re-stake and you will earn interest on it.

i have lost about 40% of all my EBT
they didn't show up in balance

another 30%(70% total lost) loss are unconfirmed transactions to another wallet

how to return it?

Your coins are safe.

Try this first:

Preliminary: Back up your wallet!!!

1. stop your client
2. add this line to your EBT.conf file

Code:
rescan=1

3. start your client

It will take a while to rescan the chain, but your transactions should appear.

Also, when did you make the transactions to the other wallet? Can you provide txids?

If your transactions were in the last couple of days, then you may have to resend them. However, the coins are absolutely not gone.

We had to implement new staking rules effective midnight of the 15th and this caused some problems with the network. But the rules were necessary to reduce excessive CPU usage during minting and to make the coin maturation and interest rates closer to specifications.

If it was orphaned, you haven't lost it. It will re-stake and you will earn interest on it.

they didn't show up in balance

another 30%(70% total lost) loss are unconfirmed transactions to another wallet

how to return it?
EBT
Angry so where is my EBT from orphaned stakes for 3 days Huh

Angry so where is my EBT from orphaned stakes for 3 days Huh
EBT
EBT Critical Update 4.1.1.1

Please update ASAP.

This critical update is to version 4.1.1.1. It is a checkpoint update and incorporates staking fixes from the previous update as well as fixes alert broadcasting.

Also, below are links to weekly snapshots of the blockchain. New minting behavior took effect on midnight, Aug. 15, GMT.

The new behavior bumps the interest rate to the full 100% APR.

Please remove your blockchain and peers.dat infromation, download the blockchain data below, delete and any addnode entries in your EBT.conf, then add this line to your EBT.conf:

Code:
addnode=67.212.70.89

Clients

Win Auto (exe): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YaU5jM3hOT2o2WDA/edit?usp=sharing
Win Manual (zip): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWW1MMkdhYVJGOVU/edit?usp=sharing
Mac (dmg): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YVnFQUFgxdzlfZW8/edit?usp=sharing

Block Chain Data

Win/Linux Data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YbnpuLWtmc0pMaFU/edit?usp=sharing
Mac Data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YQVZhYnVoeXg5U28/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 350
12,352.000 EBT = $1 USD

yesterday was closer to 15,000 so that's a good sign.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
kudos to the devs for sticking to the project. EBT has good potential. I hope we can get EBT on more exchanges to get more exposure. Can't hurt Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
I think there are probably some community members interested in starting a bounty to promote and spread Entropybit.  If anyone has suggestions, I could personally kick in a decent chunk to get the ball rolling. 

it is a good idea and we need to have the opinion of the dev.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think there are probably some community members interested in starting a bounty to promote and spread Entropybit.  If anyone has suggestions, I could personally kick in a decent chunk to get the ball rolling. 
EBT
Also Pm'd you, Please Reserve the promo vid bounty as I started working on it.

Apologies, the premine was burned. So there is no video bounty. We'll update the OP.

Edit

It looks like you misunderstood the OP, which lists the bounties already awarded.

If you read it, you'll see that the premine was burned on 6/18.

See: http://tinyurl.com/nay4ovd

The burn address was 5XEBTXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWcdiwA
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
Also Pm'd you, Please Reserve the promo vid bounty as I started working on it.

EBT
Block times are going to be a little long for a while. Someone opened a wallet with a lot of transactions and completely mature coins and minted many blocks very quickly. This caused the difficulty to go up very high (0.15 compared to 0.005 normally). If the block times get too long it may appear that your wallet has gone out of sync. But it's 30 times harder to mint a block now than usual. If you think your wallet has gone out of sync, just compare it to the block explorer at http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=EBT

If your block count is the same as the block explorer, then don't attempt to re-sync a chain because it only means block times are long.

A change in the recent update addresses this type of problem and should reduce long block times in the future.

Update

Block times look to be getting back on track.
Pages:
Jump to: