Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 41. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
how do we go about getting this listed on coinwarz?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
So is the point of this coin to seriously be a donation based food program?

What?

Lack of a website is crippling.

http://www.ebt-coin.com

Dev's are upgrading the website, but the old one still works and contains videos, wallet downloads, pools, exchanges, block explorer, etc.

Plus, this is one of the few coins that will be accepted at the crypto flea market so the point of the coin is to use it to buy real stuff, not just trade on an exchange (motorcycle covers, jewelry, used items, etc.)
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
/
So is the point of this coin to seriously be a donation based food program?

What?

Lack of a website is crippling.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Patience...fellow EBT-ans......patience... our number will come....

+1

+2

And thanks for your job ebt people
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

+1
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 350
any plans for a moible wallet?  it would make showing up to buy something somewhere a lot easier!
Activity: 126
Activity: 742
So unlike BC there is nothing to notify you it's staking or estimated stake time?

This is one of the features planned for the next wallet release.

If you have a detailed description or a mock-up of how you think this information should presented in the wallet, please post it here. We will probably make this information a little more prominent than a tooltip, which is how it is presented in BC.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Much of the back end development is done for the buying and selling items site.  There's still a few more security checks to put in place and validation tools, then we have a 20 member test user team (some of our clients who are interested in crypto currency) with a wide range of computer skills who will test for breaks and overall user experience. 

Once that's complete and we're satisfied that it offers the solution and experience people will need we'll begin styling the site to actually make it look good.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/10014626_10203035196708547_1951293846_n.jpg

EBT
Activity: 252
Thanks for the donations.  The website has been created and the files have been handed over to EBT dev.  Waiting for the new files to be uploaded Smiley
EBT,  Can you give us an ETA of when the new website will be up and running?

cheers

We've got a new server and we're going to pull the site off wordpress.com and move it over, hopefully this weekened.
EBT finally minted coins for me today!  Keep the coins rolling in  Smiley
Thanks for the donations.  The website has been created and the files have been handed over to EBT dev.  Waiting for the new files to be uploaded Smiley
EBT,  Can you give us an ETA of when the new website will be up and running?

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
BTW, I think that will be very good if EBT has page in Wikipedia. I can make it, but my english is broken. If the team like the idea and make one, I will create a page in bulgarian language.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
So unlike BC there is nothing to notify you it's staking or estimated stake time?

PoS reward starts kicking after 30 days. Then between day 30 and day 90 you receive 10% interest.
Activity: 140
No my BC was in Rush.... just down where it usually has the mining Icon on some wallets in the right corner it has a little icon that if you hover over says staking and then shows you your weight and the whole Net weight and ETA to Stake.
Activity: 756

Do you have a screenshot of what BC shows?  Curious myself...
legendary
@FAILCommunity
How do you stake this coin? Do we have to wait till it's done mining?

No.. just keep your coins in the wallet.
How do you stake this coin? Do we have to wait till it's done mining?
Pages:
Jump to: