Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 45. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i surprisingly made money on this coin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Thanks guys. clearly "makemebeat" has no clue about what he is talking about. I did the math, read the order book and sold it all. If i want, I can buy it all back for cheaper than what I sold it for. Not a bad return for a few days of mining.

exactly...
I've been a contributing member of this community for a while, but I know a good business decision when I see it.
The price was artificially high and unstable. The price is now too low, but stable for the moment and will eventually rise again.
I sold and I'm buying back now. I will end up with the same number of coins, plus a new mining rig.

Dumping means selling and getting out of the game with your profit. Selling high and buying back low is just good business.
That being said, its almost time to buy back in.

I've been watching coin trends for a while now and I've come up with a pattern that surprises me how often its true.
Coin enters a first exchange at value X. In this case ~100 satoshi were the first large legitimate sales
Coin gets pumped to 2-2.5 * X. EBT peaked at ~200
Coin gets dumped to hell, bottoming out at 10-20% of X. In this case, 10-20 satoshi
After a couple weeks when community starts getting restless, a second pump brings value back to ~ 50% of X.
Last, for many coins it is a slow painful death after second pump.

I believe this coin will make it back to a stable 50-60 satoshi in the near future, but if you want to keep it from dying like the rest, you better have some plans that separate it from the rest. You cannot compare to other successful coins and say thats the price you should be at. Those prices don't just happen based on total coin supply. Those coins have massive communities and massive efforts to build price. I don't care if there are 50 million or only 50 of these coins. You're never getting back over 60 satoshi unless you start doing something BIG with your efforts.

I think that is a pretty good analysis! I made a ton with this coin. Bought 800.000 for 14-40 Sats and sold 1/3 at a 100 and 1/3 at 270. Invested in a lot of other coins and bough 600k back at 30 SAT. The coins are safely back in my wallet to gain Stake. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Thanks guys. clearly "makemebeat" has no clue about what he is talking about. I did the math, read the order book and sold it all. If i want, I can buy it all back for cheaper than what I sold it for. Not a bad return for a few days of mining.

exactly...
I've been a contributing member of this community for a while, but I know a good business decision when I see it.
The price was artificially high and unstable. The price is now too low, but stable for the moment and will eventually rise again.
I sold and I'm buying back now. I will end up with the same number of coins, plus a new mining rig.

Dumping means selling and getting out of the game with your profit. Selling high and buying back low is just good business.

I've been watching coin trends for a while now and I've come up with a pattern that surprises me how often its true.
Coin enters a first exchange at value X. In this case ~100 satoshi were the first large legitimate sales
Coin gets dumped to hell, bottoming out at 10-20% of X. In this case, 10-20 satoshi
After a couple weeks when community starts getting restless, a second pump brings value back to ~ 50% of X.

I believe this coin will make it back to a stable 50-60 satoshi in the near future, but if you want to keep it from dying like the rest, you better have some plans that separate it from the rest. You cannot compare to other successful coins and say thats the price you should be at. Those prices don't just happen based on total coin supply. Those coins have massive communities and massive efforts to build price. I don't care if there are 50 million or only 50 of these coins. You're never getting back over 60 satoshi unless you start doing something BIG with your efforts.

I could make maybe 3-5 BTC with selling my EBTs, but I decided not to do that, because it will hurt the price of the coin. I know that this has been already done, but I really believe in EBT's future. We are expecting new wallet, LazyCoins and soon - halving. People must understand that this coin is unique, because it is the ONLY one in the WORLD without BTC address for votes on Cryptsy and MintPal. It is one of the first coins with PoS award and it is the first, who stand up against paid votes on exchanges. Even a member from Cryptsy told me in conversation that he liked the coin and it's honesty. People must understand also that the market is in pretty bad shape, because of constantly launching of new coins, who are in hurry to be listed on big exchange and dumped. At the end many of those coins will die and few will succeed. I believe that EBT will be one of them!  

EDIT: Do not forget to vote on Cryptsy and MintPal, so we could prove that one coin can be listed around the markets, because of it's strong community!

+1
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

exactly...

I could make maybe 3-5 BTC with selling my EBTs, but I decided not to do that, because it will hurt the price of the coin. I know that this has been already done, but I really believe in EBT's future. We are expecting new wallet, LazyCoins and soon - halving. People must understand that this coin is unique, because it is the ONLY one in the WORLD without BTC address for votes on Cryptsy and MintPal. It is one of the first coins with PoS award and it is the first, who stand up against paid votes on exchanges. Even a member from Cryptsy told me in conversation that he liked the coin and it's honesty. People must understand also that the market is in pretty bad shape, because of constantly launching of new coins, who are in hurry to be listed on big exchange and dumped. At the end many of those coins will die and few will succeed. I believe that EBT will be one of them!  

EDIT: Do not forget to vote on Cryptsy and MintPal, so we could prove that one coin can be listed around the markets, because of it's strong community!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

exactly...

Activity: 965
Merit: 515
not blameing you for makeing profit however consider that selling low hurts the coin because low prices causing miners to leave. Diff corrected the same way. If you want to build value you have to attrackt miners not push them away.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Dev has been a little quiet though.

Sorry!  Life...  Grin

We'll have a new wallet out Tuesday with some really cool features I think you guys will like!  Focus has been on that since it's been outdated for a while now and we had to find a new, awesome dev.

Thanks for the update!
Activity: 210
101 sat was a good sell since it's 18 sat now. Sad

Yeah, I did sell around 300000 or so a little higher than 100 sat. Then sold another 400000 or so a little lower. Still holding around 200000 and will probably buy some more now that it is low again.

Can't blame a guy for getting in on a good pump. That doesn't mean I still don't believe in this coin.  Wink

You know the saddest part? That wasn't even a pump. There's only 250 million coins. It's trading at Mintcoin prices, and there's 70 billion of those.

This was just a dump.

A legit exchange (e.g. mintpal) will definitely save the coin. It just lacks buy power as not much people know about EBT...

Yeah, I did sell around 300000 or so a little higher than 100 sat. Then sold another 400000 or so a little lower. Still holding around 200000 and will probably buy some more now that it is low again.

Can't blame a guy for getting in on a good pump. That doesn't mean I still don't believe in this coin.  Wink

You know the saddest part? That wasn't even a pump. There's only 250 million coins. It's trading at Mintcoin prices, and there's 70 billion of those.

This was just a dump.

Well, I am trying to pump it a little right now. Because right now it is practically at **InsertAnimalHere**Coin prices, which is very unfortunate.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

This was just a dump.

Can't blame a guy for getting in on a good pump. That doesn't mean I still don't believe in this coin.  Wink
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
especially since pretty soon you can start buying real stuff with EBT  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Sorry!  Life...  Grin

We'll have a new wallet out Tuesday with some really cool features I think you guys will like!  Focus has been on that since it's been outdated for a while now and we had to find a new, awesome dev.

This is why I haven't sold a single coin. These idiots dumping 100k+ EBT are going to lose out.
EBT
Activity: 252

Sorry!  Life...  Grin

Activity: 308
I dumped 200000 @ 101 thanks for the free btc folks.
Dude, just do some math. You lost.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I dumped 200000 @ 101 thanks for the free btc folks.
Buy 'em cheap while you can...

looks like ebt.cryptofleamarket.com has had at least a little development going on lol.

Just don't understand the mentality of dumping it that cheaply. 250 mill total supply, at 41 Satoshi. Ripe for the profit taking. I didn't want to see EBT manipulated like this, but the price will increase again. Someone's playing the market.

I don't know...looks like it is still going down. I sold some at the beginning of being on Poloniex, but have bought more since and still hold around 400000. It would take some major interest to bring it back up at this point. But, EBT has made it through longer dry spells than this.

Pages:
Jump to: