Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 74. (Read 131676 times)

EBT
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hey guys!  Give lazycoins a tweet and ask them to add EBT!  https://twitter.com/lazycoins
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Mintcoin has nice goals, but that can't change the fact that EBT got them earlier. Go with EBT.. soon it will be among the best!

There are only 250 million coins total, so very rare compared to mint, and it's trading just a little higher than Mint right now. Amazingly cheap and easy to mine PoS coin.

You'd be insane not to get some EBT.

In terms of profitability, on paper it is just as profitable to mine EBT as it is to mine Mint, if not more so. The only difference is that the mintpal exchange works very well so Mint coin trades with a volume that allows for a lot of liquidity (i.e., you are practically guaranteed a buyer or seller for any quantity at the market rate).

As a corollary, good luck on buying significant amounts of EBT. One medium-sized purchase will send the prices very far northward.

Everybody has place on the earth, and we'll see how it goes in the future.   
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Mintcoin has nice goals, but that can't change the fact that EBT got them earlier. Go with EBT.. soon it will be among the best!

There are only 250 million coins total, so very rare compared to mint, and it's trading just a little higher than Mint right now. Amazingly cheap and easy to mine PoS coin.

In terms of profitability, on paper it is just as profitable to mine EBT as it is to mine Mint, if not more so. The only difference is that the mintpal exchange works very well so Mint coin trades with a volume that allows for a lot of liquidity (i.e., you are practically guaranteed a buyer or seller for any quantity at the market rate).

As a corollary, good luck on buying significant amounts of EBT. One medium-sized purchase will send the prices very far northward.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
This is a cool place to do giveaways. I have had a couple I did there.

http://altcoingiveaways.com/
Activity: 532
Anyone else who wants to get in on EBT, just put your EBT address in your signature and support the community. I'll tip all newcomers to EBT later.  Smiley

We can't do giveaways, but we sure can help out our fellow EBT brethren.
legendary
oh wow! thank you so much. I was saw that pop up and I was how that happen. lol! Wink
legendary
@FAILCommunity
just mined around 650.  in 5 hours. Smiley

I'll follow Nullu. 1518.955823 EBTs send to you. Smiley

I just sent you 650. Now you have double. Keep supporting EBT.  Smiley
legendary

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Like Mintcoin?

Then why aren't you mining EBT? Make your fortune while everyone else chases Mint that is too difficult to mine now anyway.

EBT has low difficulty, less total coins, big PoS rewards and is easy to mine. Get in while you can.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Lets get this train moving full speed! We need some more attention. I don't get why people aren't mining this!

I put up some higher buy orders on the exchange.

Love EBT!

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
legendary
this is awesome! I'm happy I found this coin. so far next to tittiecoin. this is the funnest to mine. even at my temporary speed of 40 kh. I have already got a couple hundred EBT in the last couple hours.  Smiley

EBT for life!

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 350

5gSXHStJaotLkLcx6Z2cYTqm43t3ARLv4C

Poor Keanu...
Activity: 414
legendary