Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 77. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Last time I heard, "I just got some good news...hopefully I'll be able to share soon" it was followed up a few days later by, "I'm pregnant."

Who needs WIC when you've got EBTcoin?

EBT for bread, milk, cheese, and peanut butter.
EBT for electric, water, and rent.
EBT for medical bills, EBT for dental

(...EBT for wine in a box that makes you forget about all the above)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Last time I heard, "I just got some good news...hopefully I'll be able to share soon" it was followed up a few days later by, "I'm pregnant."

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Guys, some of you may be noticed that EBTCoin is added on PMtoCoins market (www.pmtocoins.com) since (I think) yesterday, but again there is no update on the website. Last post in the ANN thread on cryptocointalk is made on 5 February by... me. I think that those facts are against the future of the coin. I will stay behind it as long as I can, but the community must work harder to keep the coin alive...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
legendary
@FAILCommunity
EBT
Activity: 252
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I just received some VERY good news guys!  Shocked  Hopefully I'll be able to share shortly!! 

You know how to keep us on our toes. Do share!  Grin

+100 Smiley
Activity: 532
I just received some VERY good news guys!  Shocked  Hopefully I'll be able to share shortly!! 

You know how to keep us on our toes. Do share!  Grin
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I don't want free EBT coins.. I want to know the good news, which EBT has mentioned. Smiley
P.S. EBT just tweeted...
legendary
@FAILCommunity

There is new website, which is ready? Smiley

The new website will not launch until after the voting concludes on the logo contest.

IMO this is better news, but I'll let you guys be the judge of that. 

I was joking. I am ALL IN with the coin so any good news are welcomed.
EBT

The new website will not launch until after the voting concludes on the logo contest.

IMO this is better news, but I'll let you guys be the judge of that. 
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Activity: 406
Hopefully.. Smiley
we waiting your good news...
EBT
i think u first change your website contents and display.
and need more promotion and good exchange sites. example:coinmarket.io
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Yes we have a very good community, but we need more people to join  Grin
Activity: 350
Any plans for a mobile wallet that perhaps syncs to the desktop wallet?  Would be nice to be able to send receive ebt with other users, plus it could help us show off the coin to new users.

If someone has an official press release written, I can post them on the PR websites like I do for my small business clients.
Activity: 784
Good community so far, but really to small.

Consider donating to the adress posted below.

I'll make a thread about it later on.

Cheers and welcome mate !
Pages:
Jump to: