Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 76. (Read 131676 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
U can't expect mining that much of %totalsupply of a coin without having a slow start.

Simply because fast start means lot of hashrate, huge diff and low rewards.

So we are the value of EBT right now Smiley

+1

.. and I think that it's time for us to do something about it. I tried couple of things, but with low success atm. And for me it's not only about percents, It's about the name of the coin. There are so many cryptos with stupid names, which are pumped and dumped, but they are successfull in some way.

P.S. What's going on with logo contest? Website?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
U can't expect mining that much of %totalsupply of a coin without having a slow start.

Simply because fast start means lot of hashrate, huge diff and low rewards.

So we are the value of EBT right now Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It's added, voting starts on 19th Feb.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Guys, I have some good news, but I'll tell it NOW. I did write message to Cryptotc several hours ago and guess what? They added EBTCoin to their market!

this not good news, we wait real good news.

I don't care what is your opinion. I tried something and I did it for the community.
lol
I wanted to tell..
but u are irritable.
good luck
Activity: 532
Well guys, I woke up this morning hoping to give you good news but alas, it seems like there was a scammer targeting EBT and likely other devs out there.

I received the following message yesterday morning.

Hello

My name is Zelda/Kristian Thomsen and i am a developer on cryptorush.in

I would like to add EBT to cryptorush and we would appreciate a bounty aswell!

Reply back if ur interested.

Unfortunately after some digging it seems fazzerking is a scammer and does NOT represent cryptorush.

I have reached out to the site to let them know but unfortunately this was the good news I was hoping to give you...

We appreciate your continued efforts. EBT will do well despite the attempts of lowly scum to steal people's BTC.
Unfortunately after some digging it seems fazzerking is a scammer and does NOT represent cryptorush.

Hopefully no one got scmmed.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Was just catching up, gave them a tweet but bitcointalk is removing their link whenever I try to post it...

I know... That is why I couldn't post the link either. In my opinion, if you write only CryptoTC will do the trick.
EBT
Activity: 252
Was just catching up, gave them a tweet but bitcointalk is removing their link whenever I try to post it...

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Well guys, I woke up this morning hoping to give you good news but alas, it seems like there was a scammer targeting EBT and likely other devs out there.

Hello

I have reached out to the site to let them know but unfortunately this was the good news I was hoping to give you...

Don't worry, because EBT will be added in near future. Just update the website - community will do the rest.
P.S. EBT may be soon added on one very famous website. It's not an exchange, but still.... I have contacted with the dev and he answered me after 1 hour or so. He said that he will add EBT. When I have more news I will share it with you guys. Take care.
P.S.2. Ah, I almost forgot. CryptoTC may be not some big exchange, but they added EBT in a matter of minutes, so I think that it will be fair if EBT tweets about new exchange.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Guys, I have some good news, but I'll tell it NOW. I did write message to Cryptotc several hours ago and guess what? They added EBTCoin to their market!

Awesome, thanks for your efforts! If you'll post your EBT address I'll send a few your way!

No problem, man. Thanks for the kind words tho. Wink
legendary
@FAILCommunity

I don't care what is your opinion. I tried something and I did it for the community.
EBT
Activity: 252

Hello

Activity: 532
Activity: 406

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Awesome, thanks for your efforts! If you'll post your EBT address I'll send a few your way!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
well it's a start...now we just need to see trades lol...WTB 100 ebt for 107 frq  Wink

Of course it's a start, and yeah, they are not Cryptsy, but it's not bad to see EBT on one more exchange.
Activity: 350
well it's a start...now we just need to see trades lol...WTB 100 ebt for 107 frq  Wink
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Pages:
Jump to: