Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 264547 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
March 05, 2020, 07:00:03 AM

Thx for your reply. I got out from EBTC's Telegram channel when they announced just another new website (but nothing more than that) and I haven't installed Telegram again when I bought a new phone... Good to know there's nothing happening and Mercatox is indeed not to be trusted.

I see, thats only an opion from me cause there's really nothing special Ive noticed. Do you still have some ebtc on your wallet? Im curious why so interested with it. The hype of ebtc has long gone but users probably trading still this token for a while. I know this cause Ive checked them once in a while in mercatox. Im not advising not to used mercatox, but you can consider more exchange than that.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
March 04, 2020, 06:25:35 PM
I am quite astonished to see a jump in price of this coin that I believed was long dead and buried. Seems like a few weeks ago actually, but I only discovered it a minute ago.

What happened?
I wouldnt be surprise to see it pump. The high volume of ebtc was on mercatox but as Ive observed this is just been pump by some traders. We know how that exchange is being manipulated by traders and whales when it comes to trading altcoins especially shit one. I also noticed their recent gains but there is nothing special with their group or social media so the first one Ive mentioned clearly is one behind it.

Thx for your reply. I got out from EBTC's Telegram channel when they announced just another new website (but nothing more than that) and I haven't installed Telegram again when I bought a new phone... Good to know there's nothing happening and Mercatox is indeed not to be trusted.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
March 04, 2020, 11:36:02 AM
I am quite astonished to see a jump in price of this coin that I believed was long dead and buried. Seems like a few weeks ago actually, but I only discovered it a minute ago.

What happened?
I wouldnt be surprise to see it pump. The high volume of ebtc was on mercatox but as Ive observed this is just been pump by some traders. We know how that exchange is being manipulated by traders and whales when it comes to trading altcoins especially shit one. I also noticed their recent gains but there is nothing special with their group or social media so the first one Ive mentioned clearly is one behind it.
legendary
March 04, 2020, 10:26:37 AM

What happened?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
November 26, 2019, 07:57:50 PM
Kucoin exchange, announced the delisting of the eBTC token, trading is already closed on this asset  Wink

https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-st-kucoin-delisting-of-ebitcoin-ebtc-project
It's appropriate that Kucoin wants to delete EBTC trading there because the volume is only $ 300 per day,
and it seems like EBTC also has no hope anymore, thanks for this news
No doubt, kucoin is a reputable exchange site right now and it has already predicted if the shitcoin will be delisted from there. EBTC is a crap project since it was started and there is no doubt about that.
Remember mercatox has no volume or it can be called as zero volume trade and with the delisting that will have done by kucoin and this coin can be declared as a dead coin. What makes me feel very sad about that to see there was a lot of people are still getting trapped on this shitty coin.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
November 26, 2019, 04:35:46 PM
Kucoin exchange, announced the delisting of the eBTC token, trading is already closed on this asset  Wink

It's appropriate that Kucoin wants to delete EBTC trading there because the volume is only $ 300 per day,

This is the fate of this dead coin there is no active development team behind this and this idea was just for fun. It will let the people with heavy bags so we have to move to another project who have real dev team.
I still have the token and have never swapped because many people think this project is not good and maybe the team only wants profits in the beginning not for the long term so I just let this token be in my wallet
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
November 26, 2019, 01:59:50 PM

This is the fate of this dead coin there is no active development team behind this and this idea was just for fun. It will let the people with heavy bags so we have to move to another project who have real dev team.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
November 26, 2019, 07:28:25 AM

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
November 26, 2019, 02:52:15 AM

Activity: 728
November 03, 2019, 12:37:57 PM
(...)

This is a dead coin and proven scam there is no talented dev involve in this project. It was being created just to scam the people but big players always trying to create fake hype and this time no money left to make it pump again so be careful and stay away from this.

It did start out well though. Remember the time they sponsored a soccer match? And look at the number of pages in this thread. Support was huge. However, I don't see a lot of community supported projects which are successful. Another one was/is B3 coin (or KB3 coin), which is rumored to still be under further development, but most of the time it simply looks dead.
Support was huge at the pump, but as soon as the cryptocurrency market went down, everything stopped. Many good projects are very low in price, not to mention the EBTC, which was originally created for deception. It’s time to end already with these endless airdrops, swaps and promises.
legendary
November 01, 2019, 07:34:57 AM
(...)

This is a dead coin and proven scam there is no talented dev involve in this project. It was being created just to scam the people but big players always trying to create fake hype and this time no money left to make it pump again so be careful and stay away from this.

It did start out well though. Remember the time they sponsored a soccer match? And look at the number of pages in this thread. Support was huge. However, I don't see a lot of community supported projects which are successful. Another one was/is B3 coin (or KB3 coin), which is rumored to still be under further development, but most of the time it simply looks dead.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
October 31, 2019, 11:19:02 AM
Launch of the portal beta is open since yesterday. This is the last message posted on the telegram. I'm quite impressed for the beginning of a beta. the ambition is there. mix Ebay and kucoin for example so great potential if it works, especially since they are able to rebound with the problems of the past.

Not much left of their ambition now, right? Making a new account to shill a coin, is really a bit too easy, mate. Look where the beta by which you were quite impressed, is standing now. I bet we won't here a lot from your account anymore either.

I have benefited from the beginning they got up and got the airdrop but now I have left this project but I see here people are still busy talking about and hopefully no victims will be deceived by unclear projects
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
October 31, 2019, 04:37:29 AM
Launch of the portal beta is open since yesterday. This is the last message posted on the telegram. I'm quite impressed for the beginning of a beta. the ambition is there. mix Ebay and kucoin for example so great potential if it works, especially since they are able to rebound with the problems of the past.

Not much left of their ambition now, right? Making a new account to shill a coin, is really a bit too easy, mate. Look where the beta by which you were quite impressed, is standing now. I bet we won't here a lot from your account anymore either.

legendary
October 29, 2019, 05:22:24 PM

Not much left of their ambition now, right? Making a new account to shill a coin, is really a bit too easy, mate. Look where the beta by which you were quite impressed, is standing now. I bet we won't hear a lot from your account anymore either.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
October 29, 2019, 04:22:15 PM

Maybe this guy have a fatty bag so he want to empty this one on new comers who are not aware of the history of this dead coin. This is proven scam where no real person involve into this project just bunch of scammers create this token just to scam the people.

yep we have too many kiddos around, like this one:
is this airdrop token still alive ?

I still remember there are many other e-series airdrops follow this!

Is the foundation still there ? Any progress on this famous airdrop project  ?

we have too many of these kiddos whom are being a smartA or are really noobies whom are shouting: "Scam Me!"
unfortunately we dont have any protection for users on crypto and making a cryptocop is not possible at all, considering all those big players in market
for protection to be more vigilant with the projects offered, I am the one who participated in the project giving eth token and most or maybe all just to get profit at the beginning after that they left the project
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
October 29, 2019, 09:06:44 AM

Maybe this guy have a fatty bag so he want to empty this one on new comers who are not aware of the history of this dead coin. This is proven scam where no real person involve into this project just bunch of scammers create this token just to scam the people.

yep we have too many kiddos around, like this one:

we have too many of these kiddos whom are being a smartA or are really noobies whom are shouting: "Scam Me!"
unfortunately we dont have any protection for users on crypto and making a cryptocop is not possible at all, considering all those big players in market
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
October 29, 2019, 08:49:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
October 10, 2019, 06:31:22 AM
i found some ebtcold on my hitbtc account, that i forget for over one year know, how can i swap them to the new ebtc?
as far as I remember token swap had to go in automatic mode, probably something went wrong
read here https://twitter.com/eBTC_Official/status/925848221498400768
P.S. but too much time has passed, and it is unlikely that anything can be done already

whats the benefit of getting a new token which has already been approved of being a scam project!
dont waste your time here, try to find legitimate projects, we have tens of them here on forum
but always DYOR before accepting any offers

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
October 10, 2019, 04:10:57 AM
i found some ebtcold on my hitbtc account, that i forget for over one year know, how can i swap them to the new ebtc?
as far as I remember token swap had to go in automatic mode, probably something went wrong
P.S. but too much time has passed, and it is unlikely that anything can be done already

whats the benefit of getting a new token which has already been approved of being a scam project!
dont waste your time here, try to find legitimate projects, we have tens of them here on forum
Yes, no benefits, just it can still be sold and buy something really worthwhile ,it's still better than it will just lie on the wallet Wink
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
October 10, 2019, 02:19:06 AM

Pages:
Jump to: