Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eByte - Blockchain | eSports Ecosystem - Last Few Days for 30% BONUS ⚽️🏀 - page 7. (Read 1947 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The planned eByte platform includes features like eSports betting platform, idea portal, market place, team market and a gaming platform.
Activity: 48
What software does your project have? Will you return all funds to investors or will some part remain to cover the transaction costs if the soft cap not achieved?
Activity: 45
I think your project is worth the effort. And worth it to be the best among popular. Good luck with development.

copper member
Activity: 47
Activity: 58
Well constructed project with the innovative approach.
Activity: 69
The eByte smart contracts enable teams to send their players regular compensation via blockchain. I must say it's a game changer project. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 57
CoinFollow ICO aggregator published eByte (eByte) project. Average rating is available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/ebyte
Activity: 72
Having big hopes with the project. Wish you good luck with the bounty and project!
copper member
copper member
guys, can someone tell me. eByte is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

Thanks for the question!

With the eByte that is sold during the ICO is an ERC20 token you will be able to store it in a cold wallet like the Ledger Nano etc.
The eByte cryptocoin, distributed with the blockchain release to the ERC20 eByte holder during the token swap, will be a coin on its own blockchain.

It will have a desktop wallet that you can install on an computer not connected to the internet and save your coins there for a cold wallet.
On the other hand the support for alternatives like ledger wallets need to be negotiated with ledger, buts its definitely on our todo list once the blockchain is live.

Thanks,
Tim Lindlar
(Co-Founder)
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
guys, can someone tell me. eByte is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
Activity: 56
The project offers really good things, I will be happy to follow the development and promotion of the project. By the way, does it help young projects?
Enthusiastic developers can use the eByte platform to describe a project that adds value to the digital sports scene as well as receive support from members of the eSports community.

They could also run this project on the eByte Blockchain!
Enthusiastic developers can use the eByte platform to describe a project that adds value to the digital sports scene as well as receive support from members of the eSports community.
The Team Marketing part of this project is something truly amazing. Leagues and teams can use this online market to buy, sell, or trade team tokens and win investors for their projects.
The eByte cryptocoin, working based on its own blockchain, has a quicker confirmation time than Bitcoin, a true asset to this project.
copper member

Andreas Schaetzke new advisor at eByte

eByte is proud to announce Andreas Schaetzke, CEO of KAYDEE and CMO of PENTA Sports,
as new team member and advisor for the project.

Check out the official announcement here:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6414457202668503040/

copper member

Is it cave?

What was the soft cap?

Hi!

The Soft Cap for the sale is 2,000 ETH. More details on: https://www.ebyte.sale/en/

Thanks,
Tim
Pages:
Jump to: