Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eByte - Blockchain | eSports Ecosystem - Last Few Days for 30% BONUS ⚽️🏀 - page 10. (Read 1947 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where could i read more about the work this project is doing for players and teams? Thank you. Keep up the good work

You can read more about their work on their website- https://www.ebyte.sale/en/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3t-09-fA2wIVSYaPCh35oQ-xEAAYASAAEgKbB_D_BwE
or their whitepaper- https://www.ebyte.sale/files/Whitepaper-eByte.pdf  which talks about this platform in a detailed manner.
Activity: 51
Where could i read more about the work this project is doing for players and teams? Thank you. Keep up the good work
copper member
Activity: 107
This project is something new and sounds really interesting. Really looking forward to being a part of this. Good luck with the project, keep up the good work!

Thanks for your kind words. Keep in touch for the updates.
copper member
Activity: 47

For the community. 🎮
The eByte is developed for the needs of the eSports community.

Learn more on ebyte.cash 🔥

A platform that finally gives the players and teams the recognition they deserve.
This platform has a great future ahead, keep up the good work!
This project is something new and sounds really interesting. Really looking forward to being a part of this. Good luck with the project, keep up the good work!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why eByte is important. In order to promote the project?
copper member
The eByte smart contracts enable teams to send their players regular compensation via blockchain. Teams are able to bound successful players for longer terms with player contracts. 🎮

Learn more on ebyte.cash

Activity: 1
Relax. Not every ICO needs to sell out in seconds. As partners begin spreading the word watch this grow. I am investing.

14 ETH raised. Its a shame guys. I think team need to postpone ICO, make smth more than just ICO launching. Where is marketing guys? Nothing new..
Activity: 280
14 ETH raised. Its a shame guys. I think team need to postpone ICO, make smth more than just ICO launching. Where is marketing guys? Nothing new..

Here comes a troll. Maybe the site bar isn't updated. Or why don't you tell the team what to do, Mr expert? Haha
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
Activity: 45
I'm not an expert in crypto business, but what I can understand by reading and learning from other users that this is a legit and fair project. I hope this project gets success in its demand and what it starts for.
copper member

Use our platform to find and be found.

Learn more on https://www.ebyte.cash/.

copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
copper member
Activity: 107
apparently my question manager will not answer, sorry) I think I can write in the telegram channel and find out how many tokens sold

The progress bar is available on the homepage.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
apparently my question manager will not answer, sorry) I think I can write in the telegram channel and find out how many tokens sold
copper member
Who is behind ebyte? What is the main objective of this project?
The eByte project consists of an interdisciplinary team of more than 10 people with long experience in web and software development, marketing and project management. All team members are eSports enthusiasts and dedicated oneself to open the eSport sector to a larger audience.

The main objective of the eByte project is to create an internationally recognized and widely used eSports compensation system.
Activity: 45
Who is behind ebyte? What is the main objective of this project?
Pages:
Jump to: