Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eByte - Blockchain | eSports Ecosystem - Last Few Days for 30% BONUS ⚽️🏀 - page 8. (Read 1947 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102
"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I don't remember seeing a project as strong as this in the recent weeks. This definitely looks very attractive and I think I'm going to participate here.

The eByte project uses its own Blockchain technology, to build payment systems and international contracts for the eSports community. EByte Blockchain will be the main development platform that encourages third-party eSport applications.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ICO price is good, as the token supply is 4,700,000 eByte, sale is only 1,250,000 eByte (26,6%). What about the other percent?

Thanks for your question  Wink
Visit our token details section on https://www.ebyte.sale/en/ for a complete overview of all percentages!

If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Thanks for the link. Will check on the details and WP, but as I checked no softcap and hardcap so far?
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
Contribute to the first decentralized eSports platform taking digital sports to the next level. eByte combines two of the most growing markets to establish the major global eSports infrastructure of the future. eSports is a big market a global business, generating hundreds of millions of dollars every year. Despite the amazing market potential and growth eSports currently lacks in possibilities that are fundamental for its future development.
Activity: 69
This project team has the technical knowledge to develop the eByte as a project that will address the needs and concerns of eSports enthusiasts—from players and fans to sponsors and investors. The blockchain is ideally suited for the requirements of eSport and enables the independent development of usable, user-friendly and standardized applications and functionalities.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
So much fake comments in this thread...So generic to buy bumping orcs to attract any attention. Concept isn't new. A lot of similar projects already launched.
Activity: 56
eByte has successfully created an online marketplace that includes a system of smart contracts, where service providers can exchange their services for eBytes.
The eByte cryptocoin is an innovative modern compensation system for the eSports community which not just efficient but also easy to use.
Activity: 58
 Great project with an intellectual approach. With eSports and Blockchain, eByte connects two of the most growing markets while including the mainstream of eSports. Excited to be a part.
Activity: 72
 A diverse currency that can be used to create various projects. With the eByte project, we were able to gain a reliable and trustworthy partner and look forward to the future together in the eSports area. The eByte crypto coin, working based on its own blockchain, has a quicker
confirmation time than Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other coins. This enables transactions to be confirmed in under a minute.
copper member
Activity: 107
This is what our supporter Germany BLN says about eByte:

"With eByte, the eSports scene will grow even more.
In particular, we believe the eByte project will help advance FIFA Pro Club mode. A diverse currency that can be used to create various projects. With the eByte project we were able to gain a reliable and trustworthy partner and look forward to the future together in the eSports area. "

We gratefully thank Germany BLN for their support and look forward to further cooperation.

Your eByte team

More partners of the eByte project can be found at www.ebyte.sale."

I found the concept of the project excellent in terms of investment. Developers will be able to use the eByte blockchain as a third party development platform optimized for gaming projects as well as eSports solutions. Hoping for the great results too from the project. All the best.
Activity: 71
Amazing concept and amazing ideology making it excellent in terms of investment. The website is also looking impressive. I see promising results with the project. Thumbs up. One would be happy to be a part of it.
eByte also offers worldwide payments and users can now make payments from anyplace in the world which adds onto the value of this project. Keep it up!
Activity: 72
The website is amazing and has such unique stuff. A solid team with an intellectual approach. This definitely gonna be a really tough competition for future upcoming competitors. Gonna participate in bounty also.
Activity: 58
The eByte project uses its own Blockchain technology, to establish an international payment and contract system for the eSports community. The eByte Blockchain will be the main development platform fueling third party eSport applications. This definitely looks very attractive and it inspires confidence. I'm going to participate here.
copper member
Activity: 47
ICO price is good, as the token supply is 4,700,000 eByte, sale is only 1,250,000 eByte (26,6%). What about the other percent?

Thanks for your question  Wink
Visit our token details section on https://www.ebyte.sale/en/ for a complete overview of all percentages!

If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks!
The eByte whitepaper and executive summary offer valuable insights into the project.
Players will finally receive compensation for their time spent. Many hours of the week flow into planning, training and implementation. A lot of investment flows into eSports. Giving me great hopes. Excellent!
Pages:
Jump to: