Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 106. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
October 21, 2015, 01:56:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
October 19, 2015, 03:34:42 AM
no problem
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2015, 10:47:29 PM
do you know of this upnp problem for BTC private key , it maybe affect super and other coin :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12702384

its nothing for me to do. just add upnp=0 to your conf file and it fixes. but no i didnt know that, thanks for telling me
legendary
October 18, 2015, 07:12:21 PM
do you know of this upnp problem for BTC private key , it maybe affect super and other coin :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12702384
legendary
October 18, 2015, 12:03:11 PM
ECC is so much fun when it stakes. Super is fun too....
Ive voted ecc about 1000times lol https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Is it the blocks as they spilt that is creating issues with these blockchains?
I just combined my blocks. I didn't realize there was so many smaller blocks it had created and I was in fact unknowingly micro-spamming the network. If i hadn't read this whole thread i would not have discovered it.
Ive been thru and tidied up all my pos coins now, they run alot smoother now and stake higher amounts.
When combining blocks is there an optimal size? Say ECC 1mil or 10mil block size? Super 1k or 10k? If anyones knows.   thanks.

Hail to tha Dev

theres no issues with blocks splitting, they are supposed to do that. you combine your blocks to clean the wallet if you want but it doesnt actually have to be done. it just resets your staking chunks so they are bigger rather than smaller, but at the same time are less often. so you werent actually spamming anything. there is no optimal stake size.

edit: im not sure what cryptsys requirements for adding a coin are  
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
NYC NYC NYC
October 18, 2015, 03:44:56 AM
ECC is so much fun when it stakes. Super is fun too....
Ive voted ecc about 1000times lol https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Is it the blocks as they spilt that is creating issues with these blockchains?
I just combined my blocks. I didn't realize there was so many smaller blocks it had created and I was in fact unknowingly micro-spamming the network. If i hadn't read this whole thread i would not have discovered it.
Ive been thru and tidied up all my pos coins now, they run alot smoother now and stake higher amounts.
When combining blocks is there an optimal size? Say ECC 1mil or 10mil block size? Super 1k or 10k? If anyones knows.   thanks.

Hail to tha Dev
legendary
October 17, 2015, 09:02:51 PM
been loooking at the same bug for about 2 days now trying to find a solution... tbh, kinda stuck atm

gunna take the time instead tonight to redo op and post stuff. see if taking a break from looking at the code helps
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
October 17, 2015, 03:13:47 PM
well congratulation for the 95 , keep up the good job. I mean it

i wish i had time to put stuff up this week. whitepaper is done. i need to redo the op and update it. ill put the links in there which i should have time to do tomorrow night. and i should also be able to put a bug tracker up for the multiwallet in the second post. on the brighter side, i got an 95 on my unix and windows system administration midterm that i i took yesterday. and now that its 3am. im going to bed.

edit: never put up video cuz i just released the wallet instead. no real need for the video anymore

Yes! good job Griffith , keep up the good work lad.
Wink
[insert trending meme] 人
October 17, 2015, 03:13:09 PM

The time that it takes is NOT the problem. The problem is that YOU promise things that you don't do.

A few weeks ago you told you was uploading a video to share with us. That video is still due.
The white-paper just needed a read over and should be done last weekend.....your roommate is proberly the slowest reader on earth
You keep promising things and you NEVER keep those promises.
You just can't be Trusted
YAWN! ah shut your cake hole :/ deaf lugs
legendary
October 16, 2015, 11:18:28 AM
well congratulation for the 95 , keep up the good job. I mean it

i wish i had time to put stuff up this week. whitepaper is done. i need to redo the op and update it. ill put the links in there which i should have time to do tomorrow night. and i should also be able to put a bug tracker up for the multiwallet in the second post. on the brighter side, i got an 95 on my unix and windows system administration midterm that i i took yesterday. and now that its 3am. im going to bed.

edit: never put up video cuz i just released the wallet instead. no real need for the video anymore
legendary
October 16, 2015, 02:14:38 AM

October 16, 2015, 01:58:59 AM
it took stellar 9 months to upgrade their protocol to its current version.

Ethereum platform took between 12 and 16 months to completer (i forgot actual number)

Circle had its product in development for 9 months before it came out.

21s bitcoin computer took 8 months to complete.

and all of these projects had groups of people with a full time job on it. not just 1 person who uses their free time to do it since i am still in school. im also not a professional because i dont have my bachelors Degree for another year and a half, then i start my masters. so im just really trying.

product design and development isnt a quick process. especially because i had to essentially create a coin to do this. that statement is probably confusing. but if any of you have ever looked at bitcoin (or any altcoin's code but im going to use bitcoin as an example), if you have ever looked at bitcoins code. you would see that bitcoin itself isnt a thing. it doesnt exist anywhere, its just a name for a process. i had to create the coin part for this project, and that took a while by itself since coins before i did that didnt actually exist.

The time that it takes is NOT the problem. The problem is that YOU promise things that you don't do.

A few weeks ago you told you was uploading a video to share with us. That video is still due.
The white-paper just needed a read over and should be done last weekend.....your roommate is proberly the slowest reader on earth
You keep promising things and you NEVER keep those promises.
You just can't be Trusted
[insert trending meme] 人
October 14, 2015, 02:34:42 AM
And again.....NOTHING

SUPER can't be traded and while Giffith could get it on Cryptopia (just like ECC btw) if he just asks as he claims.
It looks like another one of those promises that he can't keep.

No white paper, No exchange for Super, No video for CRAPBANK, No image of the program, Nothing....just BS from the Trusted crypto

We have a "professional investor" here, y'all. Take it easy, pro-investor. Enjoy some bacon and be patient. These coins would be dead if it weren't for this group. The goal here is not to make you fabulously well-to-do. What have you contributed to this scene other than these mindless and narcissistic posts? Considering your communication and writing skills, you strike me as a big-boy-in-all-of-the-ninth grade. Maybe you're just trying to impress that special person that excites you in grammar class. Maybe not. Nobody cares. If you would like to PM me an offer for your holdings I would gladly listen. Look forward to hearing from you. Until then, please just take your narcissism and go away.  Cool

I think you can understand my english and grammar wise I don't really care, it's not my native language.

If you have the illusion that you can treat me like your wife or mother (take your narcissism and go away) then maybe it's time to wake up and smell the coffee  Shocked
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 12, 2015, 08:51:46 PM
And again.....NOTHING

SUPER can't be traded and while Giffith could get it on Cryptopia (just like ECC btw) if he just asks as he claims.

No white paper, No exchange for Super, No video for CRAPBANK, No image of the program, Nothing....just BS from the Trusted crypto

We have a "professional investor" here, y'all. Take it easy, pro-investor. Enjoy some bacon and be patient. These coins would be dead if it weren't for this group. The goal here is not to make you fabulously well-to-do. What have you contributed to this scene other than these mindless and narcissistic posts? Considering your communication and writing skills, you strike me as a big-boy-in-all-of-the-ninth grade. Maybe you're just trying to impress that special person that excites you in grammar class. Maybe not. Nobody cares. If you would like to PM me an offer for your holdings I would gladly listen. Look forward to hearing from you. Until then, please just take your narcissism and go away.  Cool
Activity: 255
October 12, 2015, 04:40:39 PM
Just do your thing Griffith...I was here when you guys took over from the head case original dev and that shit bag that screwed over everyone shortly after.  You're still here working on it as best you can and for that I thank you.  Screw these last remnants of shit ICO 'investors'.  If you pull this off, you will be a legend...if you don't, no one can say you didn't try.
legendary
October 12, 2015, 03:28:56 PM
it took stellar 9 months to upgrade their protocol to its current version.

Ethereum platform took between 12 and 16 months to completer (i forgot actual number)

Circle had its product in development for 9 months before it came out.

21s bitcoin computer took 8 months to complete.

and all of these projects had groups of people with a full time job on it. not just 1 person who uses their free time to do it since i am still in school. im also not a professional because i dont have my bachelors Degree for another year and a half, then i start my masters. so im just really trying.

product design and development isnt a quick process. especially because i had to essentially create a coin to do this. that statement is probably confusing. but if any of you have ever looked at bitcoin (or any altcoin's code but im going to use bitcoin as an example), if you have ever looked at bitcoins code. you would see that bitcoin itself isnt a thing. it doesnt exist anywhere, its just a name for a process. i had to create the coin part for this project, and that took a while by itself since coins before i did that didnt actually exist.
October 12, 2015, 02:25:44 PM
Give Griffith a break guys...no one was yelling at Bill Gates when he first started Dell in the 70's and hadn't immediately invented the iPhone...
legendary
October 12, 2015, 10:51:59 AM
And again.....NOTHING

the person i knew that could get me coins listed on cryptopia is jag. who is banned for life on cryptopia now for some reason. u can go over there and just ask any admin if jag has been around and they will say hes banned for life.

ECC is supposed to be up over there cuz it was voted in, however the way Hex set up their linux OS there was a problem with compiling ECC that they couldnt find a solution to, therefore it was never actually listed. I was never given access to thier wallet system to try and fix the issue  for obvious reasons. So as of right now, supercoin can be listed over there. it just has to be voted on and win the voting like any other coin.

white paper is being proof read by my roommate tonight.
October 12, 2015, 09:29:43 AM
PM me and we can work out terms to sell me your holdings
Jump to: