Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 108. (Read 259347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2015, 12:50:55 AM
tomorrow i will be doing a few things:

1. passing out new wallet download link and the two feedback questions i would like testers to answer so that i know what needs to be changed.
2. posting 2 videos to youtube about stuff in general
3. writing and possibly posting a whitepaper for the wallet to explain some theory behind what ive been doing. (one of the videos will also be for this)
4. updating OP of the thread

might not get all of it done. but thats the plan
legendary
October 07, 2015, 09:07:31 PM
we are just patching bugs right now. and super price im not surprised since cryptsy wont open the wallet so the only way to get that money out is to sell. i will be opening new markets on cryptopia by the end of the weekend

also people keep asking where the coin developments are. which i have said many times i am not going to be developing coin specific features anymore. im making applications for coin usage and multiwallets while maintaining the blockchain for the 3 coins. not developing new features in the coins themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
October 07, 2015, 08:55:49 PM
Things are not looking good, really.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Back to the real world
October 07, 2015, 03:08:56 AM
I haven't been here for a while, and now I see the situation is even worse.

It looks dead to me, folks.

No need to say more.
legendary
October 06, 2015, 11:04:55 AM
yeah ill look to other exchanges, the cryptopia guys will list it for me at any time. i just need to contact hex

If that is true then why didn't you do that before? Contact him ASAP.
We all want to sell our coins before you get them down to 1 Sat

because its hard to get ahold of someone whos timezone is opposite of yours. its not like i dont have life things to do either. i have classes and work to do during the day. crypto isnt the only thing i do.

so i probably have to wait till thursday or the weekend to get ahold of him
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
October 06, 2015, 02:42:20 AM
yeah ill look to other exchanges, the cryptopia guys will list it for me at any time. i just need to contact hex

If that is true then why didn't you do that before? Contact him ASAP.
We all want to sell our coins before you get them down to 1 Sat
legendary
October 05, 2015, 07:14:07 PM
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
October 05, 2015, 05:52:58 PM
Dev,we should do something on SUPER, put it to another exchange rather than cryptsy is always in maintenance mode Angry

Yobit.net, maybe?

A second (of third) exchange is really needed, imo!

Yobit would be nice. For only 0.1 btc Supercoin can be listed in 2 business day.

With some small donations this can be done soon  Smiley

You can also vote on Supercoin at Cryptopia.
Activity: 88
October 05, 2015, 04:09:30 PM
Dev,we should do something on SUPER, put it to another exchange rather than cryptsy is always in maintenance mode Angry

Yobit.net, maybe?
October 05, 2015, 07:41:28 AM
whats wrong on cryptsy? price crashed
...bought some super ;-)

All Trusted-Cryptos Coins are crashing.

ECC 10 Lit
MWC 54 Sat
Super 127 Sat

Pretty good!  Grin
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
October 05, 2015, 04:11:02 AM
whats wrong on cryptsy? price crashed
...bought some super ;-)
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
October 04, 2015, 11:42:21 PM
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
October 04, 2015, 03:16:10 PM
Sounds great  Smiley
legendary
October 04, 2015, 02:31:45 PM
sooo... every function is now working except rescan... i keep getting null or invalid db cursor pointers when i try to do the rescan operation for transactions involving the wallet. so i will try to fix that as soon as possible. but everything else is working. i have to do a few hw assignments and add two or three quick deletes from debug prints and gui labeling errors. but its looking good. for those who asked for them, look for some messages
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 03, 2015, 10:43:46 AM
I don't see how trustedcrypto is to blame.  All the coins work.  Super doesn't have volume because of cryptsy constantly putting it in maintenance mode so no one can buy and stake.  All my coins are transferred to wallets within seconds.  If anything the coins just need more exposure, but where there are a million alt coins, it is hard to raise your hand and say "look at me, look at me"
October 03, 2015, 07:47:17 AM
If I look at the price development of the coins that are under the wings of trustedcryptos then I can't see a lot of trust. The prices go only one way, DOWN to the 1 satoshi level like ECC. MWC will be next followed by SUPER.

Maybe we should look for a new developer because it's clear to me that trustedcryptos is not capable to do the job.

Wow, you have balls. 93 posts and your a pro-investor eh?

john

and the number of posts tells you what?

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
October 02, 2015, 11:37:46 PM
If I look at the price development of the coins that are under the wings of trustedcryptos then I can't see a lot of trust. The prices go only one way, DOWN to the 1 satoshi level like ECC. MWC will be next followed by SUPER.

Maybe we should look for a new developer because it's clear to me that trustedcryptos is not capable to do the job.

Wow, you have balls. 93 posts and your a pro-investor eh?

Griffith is straight forward, committed and competent and you spew that trollish verbiage?

I think Griffith has more than proven himself and owes no one any sort of explanation for what happens in the market. Nor is he responsible for pricing.
You sit on your hands hoping that more people will be attracted to ECC, Super & MWC and your only contribution is a childish post. Great logic...

FFS, fair weather friends are the worst.

Charge on Griffith, thank you for everything you have done thus far for ECC, Super & MWC as well being part of the push towards mainstreaming crypto.

john
legendary
October 02, 2015, 05:14:31 PM

i am originally from ECC, when i took over that it was at 5 litoshi. now its at 1 satoshi. its done pretty well in the last year...

also its only me coding. im the only one who knows how to do anything more than incredibly basic stuff in c++
Activity: 98
October 02, 2015, 02:47:37 PM
Thanks for the peer info.. connected!   Smiley
October 02, 2015, 01:50:21 PM

Jump to: