Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 110. (Read 259347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
September 27, 2015, 11:20:26 AM

edit: his ask for .45 is actually slightly below market price for that amount if u look at cryptsy
ECCoin:
I am trying to transfer my coins to Bluetrade but the ECC wallet won't let me transfer them. I did a "repairwallet" and a "rescan", no luck this far. This is the message I get all the time

Are your coins staking?
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
September 27, 2015, 10:32:17 AM

edit: his ask for .45 is actually slightly below market price for that amount if u look at cryptsy

SuperCoin:
May be true however we can't get SUPER in or out of Criptsy...so that doesn't count as a reference. Right now there is no exchange where we can trade SUPER, so 0.1 BTC is a calculated risk.

MultiWalletCoin:
Again the Bittrex warning. " This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 2nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC."

ECCoin:
I am trying to transfer my coins to Bluetrade but the ECC wallet won't let me transfer them. I did a "repairwallet" and a "rescan", no luck this far. This is the message I get all the time

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2015, 10:03:34 AM
it seems all the tests work EXCEPT wallet loading..... which is probably the most important one. i will be working on that today

September 27, 2015, 05:47:54 AM
wts a little over 140k supercoin for .45, pm me

For .1 btc I will take them from you
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
September 27, 2015, 04:50:41 AM
wts a little over 140k supercoin for .45, pm me
legendary
September 26, 2015, 07:36:43 PM
This post is more of a general service announcement to people who are looking to learn / are currently attempting to code in c++ may it be for bitcoin/altcoin related things, or just for fun.

c++ is NOT an object oriented language. it is a paradigm language which means that object oriented things you expect from full Object Ooriented languages (c#, java, whatever you choose to use) DO NOT hold true in c++. my main example. objects (classes)  in c++ are passed by VALUE not reference. in fact alll data types in c++ (except arrays/vectors) are passed by value unless otherwise specified to be passed by reference. i made this mistake when making the cryptobank application and it confused me greatly until i looked it up in the documentation.

also the keyword this. is always a pointer, which again is the opposite of what you expect in all other OO languages.

on a side note: cryptobank unit testing for loading the chain is done, and it is successful. after redoing the singleton pattern changes it once again loads and stores the blockchain for each coin in the proper spot. i am not moving on to make sure that the wallet (wallet.dat data) is being read and stored properly.
legendary
September 26, 2015, 04:13:05 PM
looks like i have a working build, running unit tests and general testing start now. well in about 30 min after dinner
legendary
September 26, 2015, 02:20:17 PM
singleton pattern implemented, fixing some minor pointer problems for a few functions
legendary
September 26, 2015, 09:56:05 AM
So when we'll receive fixed application?

i worked on it for a good 5 hours last night. and i have literally 0 plans today except to work on it. so more than likely ill have the pattern implemented by the end of the day. then i have to run some unit tests, have my roommate look at some of it as well. so very soon, maybe tonight? unless i run into a larger problem
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
September 26, 2015, 07:00:22 AM
So when we'll receive fixed application?
legendary
September 25, 2015, 04:18:38 PM

You suck as a developer because you need to do some basic testing "in house". Trowing a software program in to the public and then coming with technical BS to people that don't understand won't make you a developer. You have beetling for months now that your crypto bank would be released, a video would be available, until now there is not even a screenshot available. You talk too much in my opinion, a lot of "interesting words" but nothing to show. Maybe you are a gamer that wants to be called a developer, but spends all of his time playing useless games and forgetting time in the meanwhile. I don't know, just haven't seen any interesting development since you took over these coins.....your can proof me wrong by showing something

i didnt "throw it to the public" i asked for testers and they contacted me. that was my in house testing. and its not technical BS, i explained exactly what the problem was with both tech terms and a normal english summary for people with both backgrounds. and we have done stuff with the coins. just a lot of things have been backend or txdb updates which dont really show in the graphical user interfaces. and the mining pool, which is still running. and its on the website. thought many people dont mine anymore in general cuz X reason.
September 24, 2015, 05:46:03 PM
Update: sooo... this is what has happened so far with testing. i got it out to two people before i got the response of, hey. it loaded and seems to work. but none of my wallet values or balances are loading. so i loomed at it. and turns out that the way im keeping track of some of the values wont work because of a memory visibility issue that needs to be fixed the same way you would a memory barrier. so i am currently rewritting a large chunk of the code to follow the singleton pattern. (that was a very technical way of explaining it, if u dont understand what that means basically i have to change the way im storing some values because they dont load and update properly)

so version 0.0.1.1 will be out either thursday n if ht or this weekend. since 0.0.1.0 has some issues...

WOW.....Griffith you SUCK as a developer. You release a piece of software that doesn't even show the values. Next you will release a book that only has empty pages.

lol. im 100% sure you know nothing about how the cpu maps memory in its cache to limit load and store calls and how it keeps a frequently used value on lvl 1 and 2 cache so that it doesnt have to go back to main to get the value to save time which means that if another core updates it in memory it wont see the update. im pretty sure u dont even know what the singleton pattern is without googling it... and your calling me bad?

I don't need to know, I don't pretend to be a developer.

no one is pretending.

if you dont understand the process for something, then get mad when the alpha doesnt work... its like yelling at google for not perfecting self driving cars yet. just because they have said they are working on it doesnt mean it is going to magically appear and work perfectly

You suck as a developer because you need to do some basic testing "in house". Trowing a software program in to the public and then coming with technical BS to people that don't understand won't make you a developer. You have beetling for months now that your crypto bank would be released, a video would be available, until now there is not even a screenshot available. You talk too much in my opinion, a lot of "interesting words" but nothing to show. Maybe you are a gamer that wants to be called a developer, but spends all of his time playing useless games and forgetting time in the meanwhile. I don't know, just haven't seen any interesting development since you took over these coins.....your can proof me wrong by showing something
legendary
September 24, 2015, 05:20:37 PM
Update: sooo... this is what has happened so far with testing. i got it out to two people before i got the response of, hey. it loaded and seems to work. but none of my wallet values or balances are loading. so i loomed at it. and turns out that the way im keeping track of some of the values wont work because of a memory visibility issue that needs to be fixed the same way you would a memory barrier. so i am currently rewritting a large chunk of the code to follow the singleton pattern. (that was a very technical way of explaining it, if u dont understand what that means basically i have to change the way im storing some values because they dont load and update properly)

so version 0.0.1.1 will be out either thursday n if ht or this weekend. since 0.0.1.0 has some issues...

WOW.....Griffith you SUCK as a developer. You release a piece of software that doesn't even show the values. Next you will release a book that only has empty pages.

lol. im 100% sure you know nothing about how the cpu maps memory in its cache to limit load and store calls and how it keeps a frequently used value on lvl 1 and 2 cache so that it doesnt have to go back to main to get the value to save time which means that if another core updates it in memory it wont see the update. im pretty sure u dont even know what the singleton pattern is without googling it... and your calling me bad?

no one is pretending.

if you dont understand the process for something, then get mad when the alpha doesnt work... its like yelling at google for not perfecting self driving cars yet. just because they have said they are working on it doesnt mean it is going to magically appear and work perfectly
September 24, 2015, 12:51:53 PM

legendary
September 24, 2015, 10:17:03 AM

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
NYC NYC NYC
September 24, 2015, 02:55:36 AM

What a dumb thing to say man, He doesnt suck, most of us are here supporting him,
Hes got a peice of software in beta testing mode and hes just givin us an update.

September 24, 2015, 02:04:49 AM

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
September 23, 2015, 08:07:56 PM
I cannot get a connection with my SuperCoin wallet. Have the listed addnodes in my conf file already. Anyone connected?
yes i'm connected .no problems
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 23, 2015, 01:19:52 PM
I cannot get a connection with my SuperCoin wallet. Have the listed addnodes in my conf file already. Anyone connected?
legendary
September 22, 2015, 11:30:14 PM

Jump to: