Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 34. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
August 07, 2017, 02:04:00 PM
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
August 07, 2017, 01:16:59 PM
I trying to download wallet from https://www.cryptounited.io/downloads/ecc/ecc-win64.zip but the site does not work

Any idea how to dowlnoad wallet for win 64 ?

Same shit here dude,
I think we need to relax and wait for devs to get things done.
I'm inpatient too but this doesn't solve problems  Wink
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 02:01:13 AM

This is junk... ECC coin is a joke and all you will get here is excuses.

Way better places to invest your time and money.

Lol  Cheesy
How low are you trying to FUD the price before you buy in?

For any other potential investors, please do your own research.
There may have been a few hiccups recently with the wallet and the roadmap, but development is continuous and the community is growing.

GitHub activity can be viewed HERE and HERE.
Also, join the ECC slack community HERE for inside developments and gossip.
Activity: 15
August 06, 2017, 09:00:36 PM

This is junk... ECC coin is a joke and all you will get here is excuses.

Way better places to invest your time and money.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
August 06, 2017, 06:02:48 AM
there is a large community now , with various developers working on different sections of the project. did you research or are you impatient. There has ben a lot of development at the github as is clear to see . did you invest at coinexchange before the wallet went into maintenance there and the price dropped ? , did you have coins trapped there for the time being ? did you invest much ? I advise patience if so , the community is actively developing the project and it is advised to not stress hankering after making a short term profit . investment will work out as the stages of development are reached.
My god only 4 satoshi now? Worse investment of my whole portfolio, there is no bright future at this it seems also, updated their website but still very crappy. Not much development at his github.
1 man army here with not much time and knowledge it seems imo.
20% left from 2 bitcoin investment at coinexchange Undecided  I was in it from early June. I consider it as lost money, hope you guys can make something out of it, but there are a lot of better altcoins.

Next year when bitcoin hit's $10,000, everybody (and I mean everyone) is going to start investing in Crypto's.  Most Alt's are going to shoot past the moon, and enter orbit around pluto next year... DON'T SELL... Just hang on.

That is a possiblity, just a possibility.  However, there are plenty to choose from, and there will still be losers.  The new investors will nearly all go for those coins that have the best easiest and fastest ui. A good distribution, and PoS will keep the blockchain moving.

To survive and succeed, it is essential that wallets are working really well. Better still that the gui has some special qualities.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 05, 2017, 09:31:32 PM
there is a large community now , with various developers working on different sections of the project. did you research or are you impatient. There has ben a lot of development at the github as is clear to see . did you invest at coinexchange before the wallet went into maintenance there and the price dropped ? , did you have coins trapped there for the time being ? did you invest much ? I advise patience if so , the community is actively developing the project and it is advised to not stress hankering after making a short term profit . investment will work out as the stages of development are reached.
My god only 4 satoshi now? Worse investment of my whole portfolio, there is no bright future at this it seems also, updated their website but still very crappy. Not much development at his github.
20% left from 2 bitcoin investment at coinexchange Undecided  I was in it from early June. I consider it as lost money, hope you guys can make something out of it, but there are a lot of better altcoins.

Next year when bitcoin hit's $10,000, everybody (and I mean everyone) is going to start investing in Crypto's.  Most Alt's are going to shoot past the moon, and enter orbit around pluto next year... DON'T SELL... Just hang on.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
August 05, 2017, 03:41:59 PM

Thing about day trading is...
it's not lost until you sell at a loss.
long term is investment.
check in later.
a watched pot never boils etc.
Activity: 11
August 05, 2017, 01:57:15 PM
Activity: 215
August 05, 2017, 12:49:25 PM
4 satoshis are a lot for something with absolutely no value.
[insert trending meme] 人
August 04, 2017, 07:37:10 PM
Activity: 11
August 04, 2017, 02:03:45 PM
Activity: 322
August 04, 2017, 11:36:38 AM
new wallet is ok now?
[insert trending meme] 人
August 04, 2017, 07:06:01 AM
where are you holding your coins until the wallet is ready?  in the exchange?  does it stake there?   Huh

the wallet works, but the exchange is in maintenance mode for their own reasons.
and it wont stake there.
[insert trending meme] 人
August 04, 2017, 07:04:57 AM
on my planet the wallet works .
The developing community are developing and adding features.
happy days.

Grin
spamtrolls in the house

Until the wallet is ready?   BBBAAAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!!  Cheesy

These clowns can't get anything right. a working wallet?  good luck with that. Check back in a month or 2.

Activity: 15
August 03, 2017, 11:27:25 PM

Until the wallet is ready?   BBBAAAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!!  Cheesy

These clowns can't get anything right. a working wallet?  good luck with that. Check back in a month or 2.
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
August 03, 2017, 07:54:51 PM
where are you holding your coins until the wallet is ready?  in the exchange?  does it stake there?   Huh
Activity: 16
August 02, 2017, 07:56:09 AM
I'm invested 0.5 BTC in ECC.
Activity: 13
August 01, 2017, 12:40:40 PM
To everyone here yelling "scam" and everything else, you need to learn the facts:

1. ECC is not a scam.

2. The current price is basically meaningless.

3. A totally new wallet is almost ready for release.

4. If you claim to have lost "money", please explain how. If you are holding, continue to do so. If you sold, oh well...

5. The dev is working on the project daily, it takes time to develop a new wallet. This is a total rewrite, not a face lift.

If you are even interested in knowing what's really going on, join the SLACK group where all the action is and you will understand. If you can't be bothered with that then, shut up and sit down, we really don't want to hear your baseless accusations and threats. This project will go on and the patient ones will prosper. The rest of you can go pound sand...

Exactly Rome wasn't built in a day
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
July 31, 2017, 12:59:01 PM
To everyone here yelling "scam" and everything else, you need to learn the facts:

1. ECC is not a scam.

2. The current price is basically meaningless.

3. A totally new wallet is almost ready for release.

4. If you claim to have lost "money", please explain how. If you are holding, continue to do so. If you sold, oh well...

5. The dev is working on the project daily, it takes time to develop a new wallet. This is a total rewrite, not a face lift.

If you are even interested in knowing what's really going on, join the SLACK group where all the action is and you will understand. If you can't be bothered with that then, shut up and sit down, we really don't want to hear your baseless accusations and threats. This project will go on and the patient ones will prosper. The rest of you can go pound sand...

Activity: 322
July 31, 2017, 10:38:04 AM
Look at other currency updates are very fast, wallet will not like ECC as often problems, it seems that ECC may also wait for a three or five years
Pages:
Jump to: