Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 32. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 26
August 19, 2017, 12:40:23 PM
Do not invest your money.
wallet lie 3 months was always
They play with the next lie
ecc scamm
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
August 19, 2017, 12:32:42 PM
The new wallet has been tested, but there were problems that came up in the testing phase. Now they´re fixing them and will test once again when that is done.

When everything is fixed and ready, it will be released to the public. You wouldn´t want a broken wallet now, would you?

Do you still understand that they are deceiving you for 3 months
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
August 19, 2017, 04:11:22 AM
HI guys
If i understand good, my coins are bloked on coinexchange cause they re waiting the new wallet?
sorry if my question is stupid

Correct...you understand it perfectly  Wink

I still have my old wallet.dat and I'm waiting for the new Wallet to go productive. Can't wait to see how much I have staked  Grin
Activity: 181
August 19, 2017, 04:04:23 AM
"... i think you got testing confused with finished"

That was an Epic comeback... well played. Grin Grin Grin

it wasnt really a comback although it may seem like it. over the years I have found that a lot of people assume testing means done when it comes to programming just because we usually think of testing as the final stage before release. which it is, but that is only true if testing goes well. otherwise it loops us back around to the development stages

ECC is not DEAD !
The Wallet is still being tested I assume, you guys need to relax  Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 19, 2017, 04:03:40 AM
The new wallet has been tested, but there were problems that came up in the testing phase. Now they´re fixing them and will test once again when that is done.

When everything is fixed and ready, it will be released to the public. You wouldn´t want a broken wallet now, would you?
Activity: 252
August 19, 2017, 03:54:18 AM
How download new wallet?
not possible from site
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 01:12:28 AM

Now , ECC is  dead ? ECC  wallet for a long time did not make good, really disappointing.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
August 17, 2017, 02:20:34 PM
over the years I have found that a lot of people assume testing means done when it comes to programming just because we usually think of testing as the final stage before release. which it is, but that is only true if testing goes well. otherwise it loops us back around to the development stages

Look at the example of Thomas Edison, regarding to light bulb... He knew he were close, so tested quite a lot, till get the result he needed.

Now imagine he had a lot of people behind him, saying all the time: "C'mon, man! Is it ready? Release it!"

- I know we will get there. It's just a matter of time.  Grin

Grin Exactly, see my signature....

From CMC: E-Currency Coin (ECC)  $0.000255 (+18.73%) 0.00000006 BTC (+20.00%)
Activity: 74
Merit: 15
August 17, 2017, 10:44:51 AM
over the years I have found that a lot of people assume testing means done when it comes to programming just because we usually think of testing as the final stage before release. which it is, but that is only true if testing goes well. otherwise it loops us back around to the development stages

Look at the example of Thomas Edison, regarding to light bulb... He knew he were close, so tested quite a lot, till get the result he needed.

Now imagine he had a lot of people behind him, saying all the time: "C'mon, man! Is it ready? Release it!"

- I know we will get there. It's just a matter of time.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
August 17, 2017, 03:10:23 AM

it wasnt really a comback although it may seem like it. over the years I have found that a lot of people assume testing means done when it comes to programming just because we usually think of testing as the final stage before release. which it is, but that is only true if testing goes well. otherwise it loops us back around to the development stages
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 11:08:40 PM

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 12:11:56 PM
Any moment, read on Slack they're testing the wallet now. Good luck guys, great work!

Any moment, LOL --- it's 3 days later!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/joGUuMFGRwxd6/giphy.gif

yeah. we tested. it didnt quite work. we identified a bug and are working to fix it. i think you got testing confused with finished

Thanks for the update! Just take your time and release a nice wallet Smiley

take ur time and update, Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
August 16, 2017, 10:45:19 AM
Any moment, read on Slack they're testing the wallet now. Good luck guys, great work!

yeah. we tested. it didnt quite work. we identified a bug and are working to fix it. i think you got testing confused with finished

Thanks for the update! Just take your time and release a nice wallet Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
August 16, 2017, 10:37:26 AM
Any social media bounty campaign?
Activity: 137
August 15, 2017, 09:58:28 PM

Yeah, I interpreted EdgarJohn's comment on Aug 11 to mean a wallet release would happen at any moment.  Thanks for the update --- best success with the testing. 
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 15, 2017, 10:05:56 AM

Thanks for the update. Don't rush it.  ECC has been around for years : a few extra weeks are worth the wait for a nice GUI wallet.

Yeah,and things can only go better from here. Once daemon issue is fixed, dev can focus on usecases, and considering he is going to be working full time soon, I think updates will come quite often.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
August 15, 2017, 06:05:50 AM

Thanks for the update. Don't rush it.  ECC has been around for years : a few extra weeks are worth the wait for a nice GUI wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2017, 09:15:56 PM

Activity: 137
August 14, 2017, 08:16:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
August 13, 2017, 04:19:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: