Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 38. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
July 12, 2017, 06:33:53 PM
This is Nonsense. 

The domain had expired and these clowns have trouble even keeping their crappy site online.

Something is not right here. They don't even have one paragraph explaining ECC e currency coin.

Huh

You have NO idea what you are talking about do you? The project was left to die by the original developers. This coin has been around much longer than you and will be here after your gone. The current dev is working to salvage ECC and bring it back to life. I suggest you learn before you post or, just shut your yap. When you have been here as long as Griffith, perhaps you can speak again.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
July 12, 2017, 05:15:35 PM
I've sent some ECC 4 days ago as i somehow got the newest wallet to work and the transaction still has zero confirmations
and my entire balance is zero even though i still had some coins , even after sending some to coinexchange.
Can i get this transaction unstuck or are the coins lost?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
July 12, 2017, 04:35:28 PM
This is Nonsense. 

The domain had expired and these clowns have trouble even keeping their crappy site online.

Something is not right here. They don't even have one paragraph explaining ECC e currency coin.

Huh

Activity: 37
July 12, 2017, 04:18:03 PM
Even with all this FUD, I just bought .5 BTC

When you see ICO's like Mysterium raising millions of dollars and then disappearing we should all be grateful to see a Dev like Griffith who has remained committed and fully transparent about the project development.
Activity: 15
July 12, 2017, 03:13:25 PM

Didn't you hear?  a car hit a pole and cause every thing to crash.  LOL... Huh

These guys are to much... invest elsewhere. buyer beware.
Activity: 1
July 12, 2017, 12:09:08 PM
Is this coin ever going to amount to be something?Huh It's currently bound to hit 1!! :/
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2017, 02:19:28 AM
sorry everyone. website was down for about 28 hours. someone crashed their car into a telephone poll on our road which caused a fuse to blow on the telephone poll that brings power into the complex that the servers are in. everything is back online now.

a new BE is syncing
Activity: 74
Merit: 15
July 11, 2017, 09:56:24 PM
Not bad for 1st postage, calling scam a  project that is under development... Cheesy As was told in slack before, issues are being solved. If you do not believe the project, please feel free to sell your coins and leave. It's not a lot of coins afterall...
Website is working. Block explorer will be working soon. If not in that website you shared, somewhere else.
Activity: 23
July 11, 2017, 10:55:24 AM
The website and the Explorer are out of service someone knows something?
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
July 10, 2017, 05:12:40 PM
backup current wallet. Download and install new wallet, sync and then restore old wallet into new. This is what I did.
Activity: 91
July 10, 2017, 04:44:52 PM
I have an old eccoin wallet with some coins in it... way back from 2014 when it was EasyClearCoin. I had been away from crypto and did not follow up on it. Is there anything i can do with that old wallet now? Its not syncing as there are no other nodes to confirm. Has there been an exchange to the new coins or something? I dont see any info on the first pages of any of the threads including this one. Reading all 500 pages of all the threads seems like a daunting task. Can anyone be kind enough to summarize the timeline of this coin?
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
July 10, 2017, 02:18:33 PM
Reality check anyone?

Premise: "Interesting roadmap, serious dev, very promising coin, blah blah"
Facts: "Bugs, bugs, bugs... Roadmap not respected, credibility dropping."

I cheer for the coin (since I'm bagholding quite a sum), and this is just the plain truth.

It's July 10th, we could call it an epic fail and do something else maybe?
Or do you really enjoy talking about bug fixing all the f time?

Yea, NO, I don't think so. You need to learn patience, it's what coding and crypto development run on. This Dev has taken on a project no one else wanted and, coming from a fellow software engineer, is doing a good job of sorting it out. I'm satisfied with the progress and I'm holding several hundred million, how about you?

+1 on the patience tip .

The issue with development is that it develops  , people like a instant win but it's not a scratch card its a developing project.
I am happy to see how the project grows, it's doing well, it's developing.
The user base is increasing , the market cap is way up, the code is tighter, the gui is developing, other features coming in are very promising, to me that's a good investment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
July 10, 2017, 02:09:46 PM
Reality check anyone?

I cheer for the coin (since I'm bagholding quite a sum), and this is just the plain truth.

Yea, NO, I don't think so. You need to learn patience, it's what coding and crypto development run on. This Dev has taken on a project no one else wanted and, coming from a fellow software engineer, is doing a good job of sorting it out. I'm satisfied with the progress and I'm holding several hundred million, how about you?

Quote from you on June 14: "...things take a little time after all."
Activity: 13
July 10, 2017, 11:39:38 AM
hm. where is the bugs? i dont see it. i moved from old wallet to the new wallet by myself, with no prob.
but strange for me is that exchange price is falling down.

all alt coins prices are coming down because of bitcoin hard or soft fork on Aug 1, 2017, any how it may go up after August
Activity: 62
July 10, 2017, 10:43:28 AM
hm. where is the bugs? i dont see it. i moved from old wallet to the new wallet by myself, with no prob.
but strange for me is that exchange price is falling down.
Activity: 36
July 10, 2017, 07:46:39 AM
Reality check anyone?

Activity: 14
July 10, 2017, 05:53:21 AM
Early released wallet from July 3rd does work if you follow the instructions that are shown on ECC slack. Download the wallet for Windows 32/64. Install it. Then download the bootstrap and unzip it into the:

\\users\username\appdata\roaming\eccoin

Let the bootstrap contents overwrite everything.

Then open up conf file and replace everything with this:

maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
upgradewallet=20501
staking=1
addnode=www.cryptounited.io
addnode=45.63.42.72
addnode=45.77.55.82
addnode=139.59.107.188
addnode=138.197.100.45
addnode=108.162.191.13
rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rescan=1

Don't change yourusername or yourpassword lines, leave them as is.

Save conf file.

Start the daemon app that it's listed in the wallet zipped file that you downloaded. Wait about a minute then run the wallet GUI.

Use the default address created or create a me one. Copy the address by double clicking on address and doing a Ctrl-C.

Goto CE exchange and withdraw your coins to the address you copied.. Follow the CE prompts to confirm withdraw.

Wait a few minutes and you'll see your coins in the wallet GUI. Just wait for the confirmations to populate.

You can close the wallet GUI and leave the daemon running. In time you can check and see that you will get your coins and some  extra by staking..

Yes it's a crude way to do it, but it does work. I've moved over 600K into many wallet and have staked a few..
Activity: 491
July 09, 2017, 03:49:28 AM
Same here. Wallet does not work. Will wait for the new wallet with bug free. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 367
July 09, 2017, 01:42:04 AM
Unfortunately, I can't get the new wallet to sync at all and displays a far incorrect amount of coins. Will wait for next update.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
July 08, 2017, 04:40:28 PM
I can't get my wallet to sync either, but my understanding was that we're still waiting for the next release to address these problems?
that was my understanding too, i didn't see any post in here telling us that there's a new wallet.
I downloaded the newest wallet now and it's still not working , getting : Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:19119

looks like u didnt start up the wallet. just opened the gui
i started the daemon and then the gui.
after closing and restarting the wallet it started syncing but now after it's finished it gives me StatusCodeError:503
the backend server was unable to handle your request
Pages:
Jump to: