Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 76. (Read 259347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2017, 12:04:55 PM
turns out the wallet for ECC was just off. they turned it back on and stuff went through immediately, no fork. it has been fixed.

Good to see you still engaged Griffith.

Curious as to where SuperSend stands? I have been told that the code is not complete thus not completely anon, is this accurate? If so are there plans to complete this?

Also thinking that the code has been hijacked and is being added to a new project under a different name(not one of your projects)....thoughts?

thanks,
john

i had made posts about myself only maintaining the network a long while ago. then barry came along and said he wanted to do stuff to try and help the coins so i passed the development of that coin off to barry (who has now left due to a lot of fud that just wasnt worth it) with the agreement that i would just help maintain the network. but yes, that is true, it isnt complete there are some end cases where it is possible to break the system although i havent looked into it tooo much. i am not actively developing it, i dont have enough super myself to make it worth the time with the off chance that the price does happen to rise. this isnt the thread for that though, thats why it has its own thread. 
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
February 20, 2017, 04:00:46 AM

Curious as to where SuperSend stands? I have been told that the code is not complete thus not completely anon, is this accurate? If so are there plans to complete this?

Also thinking that the code has been hijacked and is being added to a new project under a different name(not one of your projects)....thoughts?

thanks,
john
What project are you talking about? I still haven't seen any coin utilizing SuperCoin technology.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
February 20, 2017, 03:54:30 AM

thanks,
john
legendary
February 20, 2017, 12:14:39 AM
Why not add some gambling features in the web wallet?
Like bustabit for ecc.

there isnt  a web wallet currently

I mean to the new web platform that you are working.

Btw, I transferred ecc to Bleutrade, already 30 confirmed and yet still not credited neither in the pending deposit.
Is Bleutrade blockhain the same with current ecc blockhain?

i will test a withdraw. last i knew it wasnt on its own fork. unfortunately, it is impossible to tell if any of their wallets are on a given chain because unlike polo or bittrex there is no way to actually tell what blocks they are on. which is increasingly frustrating.

if i find its on a fork, i will send support a message

TBH probably need to find a new exchange. it seems like for the last 6 months (since bleu changed ownership) they have been on complete autopilot after removing the chat and any direct P2P communication from the site. but im still unsure.

but not yobit. if we change exchanges it cannot be to yobit. yobit turns wayyy to many wallets into maintenance mode wayyy too often and im kinda convinced something fishy is going on with that exchange

edit: i have determined they are on some kind of fork. i will message them about it

edit: edit: message to support sent. feel free to send a message yourselves
legendary
Activity: 1022
February 19, 2017, 11:38:56 PM
Like bustabit for ecc.

there isnt  a web wallet currently

I mean to the new web platform that you are working.

Btw, I transferred ecc to Bleutrade, already 30 confirmed and yet still not credited neither in the pending deposit.
Is Bleutrade blockhain the same with current ecc blockhain?
legendary
February 19, 2017, 12:44:38 PM
Like bustabit for ecc.

there isnt  a web wallet currently
legendary
Activity: 1022
February 19, 2017, 12:09:07 AM
Like bustabit for ecc.
legendary
Activity: 1076
February 16, 2017, 02:14:00 AM
i am still working on stuff. should be enough to update on this weekend. coin is far from dead

Nice to hear that. Looking forward to see what's going on behind the screen!

Good luck
legendary
February 15, 2017, 03:40:18 PM
i am still working on stuff. should be enough to update on this weekend. coin is far from dead
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
February 15, 2017, 01:34:38 PM
No recent news?
legendary
Activity: 1076
February 15, 2017, 02:08:02 AM
Something going on here or just like Supercoin and MWC also a dead coin?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
January 29, 2017, 03:39:49 PM
The beta testing is going well. i will begin to work on the next step for ECC very soon. (probably this weekend)

What, exactly, are the plans for ECC? I'm a long term investor.

the beta test of the platform i am launching is going very well. on the ECC side of things i am going to be trying to get the coin to have some real world usability instead of just being a tool for speculation. i am hoping by partnering with a few places and building some reliable merchant tools that i can start to build a foundation for places to actually spend the coin

That would great, thanks for putting the work in...
legendary
January 27, 2017, 01:08:57 AM
The beta testing is going well. i will begin to work on the next step for ECC very soon. (probably this weekend)

the beta test of the platform i am launching is going very well. on the ECC side of things i am going to be trying to get the coin to have some real world usability instead of just being a tool for speculation. i am hoping by partnering with a few places and building some reliable merchant tools that i can start to build a foundation for places to actually spend the coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
January 19, 2017, 11:01:24 AM

legendary
January 19, 2017, 03:54:55 AM
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 15, 2017, 03:40:31 PM
Nevermind I figured it out, just needed to update my wallet.  Keep up the good work Griffith!
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 15, 2017, 02:13:19 PM
Hi, my wallet is synced up with the blockexplorer but I don't seem to be able to send any coins anywhere.  Can anyone help me figure out why please?
legendary
January 14, 2017, 03:35:19 AM
i am doing a private beta test with a few people i know of the website and services that i have been creating for a while tomorrow. after that i will turn more focus back to ECC and what i plan to do with the mining changes and/or my current thoughts on finally launching a coin of my own
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
January 13, 2017, 12:38:19 PM
You've had a long day.

i laughed way harder at that joke than i probably should have

Just that sentence translation errors
legendary
January 12, 2017, 11:54:34 AM
You've had a long day.

i laughed way harder at that joke than i probably should have