Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 74. (Read 259347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2017, 02:31:40 PM
BE has been renewed and is now resynced so it should be showing up
legendary
April 02, 2017, 11:47:23 PM
So Is 1 MWC = 1btc yet?

This is an ECC thread
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
April 02, 2017, 11:45:49 PM
So Is 1 MWC = 1btc yet?
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
April 02, 2017, 08:00:11 AM
ECC become more valuable The only major trading platform。
legendary
April 01, 2017, 11:53:29 PM
Hey, I have some old old ECCoins in an old old ECCoin wallet. Is there a way to convert these to the new coin? I'm on the Qt version 4.8.5 and ECCoin version 1.6.0.0 from years ago.

there is no new coin or version 4.8.5
if you update your wallet and sync up, you will be on the right chain and see your coins again
the current wallet version is 2.4.7.6 and the download links are on the first post (or the post above yours). where did you get a version 4.8.5 wallet from?

I updated the 64bit version from the OP,  v2.4.7.5

is there a .6 version of it, and is it mandatory or voluntary?

Cool

yeah. there is one on the website (www button). but only for win64 atm. the linux wallets r broken. im fixing those right now. (been tweaking configs for that for the last 6 hours). ill just post it here. if u have 64 bit windows you can get the newest one (again upgrade is optional) https://www.cryptounited.io/downloads/ecc/eccoin-win64.exe

ill update the OPs links. thanks for tellin me they were wrong
legendary
Activity: 1092
April 01, 2017, 09:51:09 PM
Hey, I have some old old ECCoins in an old old ECCoin wallet. Is there a way to convert these to the new coin? I'm on the Qt version 4.8.5 and ECCoin version 1.6.0.0 from years ago.

if you update your wallet and sync up, you will be on the right chain and see your coins again
the current wallet version is 2.4.7.6 and the download links are on the first post (or the post above yours). where did you get a version 4.8.5 wallet from?

I updated the 64bit version from the OP,  v2.4.7.5

is there a .6 version of it, and is it mandatory or voluntary?

Cool
legendary
April 01, 2017, 03:52:19 AM
I will announce the one of the projects now. It is file storage on the blockchain. you can use it for sending files, or storing backups, or whatever you see fit. There will be a full functioning demo by May 11th at the latest that i will be more than happy to share the link to here. I do not know yet how exactly ECC payments to use the program are going to be implemented or the pricing model will be but as soon as we discuss it i will be able to post that information as well. A lot of the information about these projects will be going into the second post of this thread. so i will be updating that as well
legendary
March 31, 2017, 05:29:35 PM
Hi

Any news to share?

Regards

Goldmaxx

yes, i have some rather big announcements to put out this weekend. i have a friends birthday tonight however, so it will be tomorrow. i can give a hint though. there are 3 projects that are going to be released for beta soon that all will be taking ECC as a payment method
Activity: 894
March 30, 2017, 03:23:31 PM
Hi

Any news to share?

Regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 26, 2017, 11:04:34 AM

if you think you are missing money, best thing to do is add rescan=1 to your config file and then reopen the wallet and let it run a rescan.

thanks! everything is good
legendary
March 26, 2017, 10:11:25 AM
hello! my wallet is working!i want to ask-how much active connections to the network do you have? i have only 1. its normal?
and i have another moment- some of the money on the account has disappeared. They are also not in unconfirmed.

one of my wallets has 4, one has 15. the network node count is a little low right now. it will go back up soon.

if you think you are missing money, best thing to do is add rescan=1 to your config file and then reopen the wallet and let it run a rescan.
March 26, 2017, 06:58:00 AM
hello! my wallet is working!i want to ask-how much active connections to the network do you have? i have only 1. its normal?
and i have another moment- some of the money on the account has disappeared. They are also not in unconfirmed.
legendary
March 25, 2017, 04:56:18 PM
Hey. You are occasionally not associated with crt.systems, crtcoin.com, crt.money? Do you know what about Dmitry Vasadin?

i have no idea what you are talking about
Activity: 19
March 25, 2017, 03:49:05 PM
Hey. You are occasionally not associated with crt.systems, crtcoin.com, crt.money? Do you know what about Dmitry Vasadin?
legendary
March 23, 2017, 12:48:16 PM
can anyone give text of normal conf file?thanks

this is my file. i replaced my rpcuser and password with ------ for this post though

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=1000
rpcuser=------
rpcpassword=------
rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=129.21.131.183
addnode=www.cryptounited.io
March 23, 2017, 09:34:19 AM
can anyone give text of normal conf file?thanks
legendary
March 22, 2017, 11:30:52 AM
Hi guys

I still can't get any connections, not even with the new QT.
Should I try to activate port forwarding on port 19118?
If so, should I select TCP, UDP or both?

This is the only option I have left in order to get some connections...
I don't know why the ECC QT isn't connection with my default settings, where other wallets do?
Anyone has an idea?

Regards

Goldmaxx

I havent touched the way you connect to anything in quite some time. not sure why it is no longer working =/
Here is my guide to port forwarding.(Windows instructions)

if you dont have

addnode=129.21.131.103
addnode=129.21.131.183

in your config file. try that first. if that doesnt work. proceed to the guide below.

step1
-open your computers firewall menu (press windows key then type "firewall" without the "" and it should search for it)
-go to inbound rules and look for eccoin-qt.exe (there should be several entries if you have been updating with every version i put out as every version will make a new entry). DELETE every entry.
-go to monitoring (should be an option in the same area inbound rules was. check to make sure that the active profile has these attributes. inbound connections that to not match a firewall rule are BLOCKED. outbound connections that do not match a firewall rule are ALLOWED. (if it does not say this PM me)

-restart the wallet, when it starts this time and the box pops up to ask you when to allow connection. make sure both are checked off and click ok. wait a few minutes for the wallet to start and once it is open give it... 5 minutes to find an initial connection.

if this does NOT work. proceed to step 2

step2
it looks like the automatic rule that windows sets up for an EXE doesnt work. so lets add a manual port rule
- go back to your firewall > inbound rules
-new rule > port > TCP > spcificport of 19118 > apply it to all domains > give the rule a name so you know what it is > finish.
-open your config file for ECC. enter the following:
port=19118
rpcport=19119
-restart wallet. wait a few minutes for the wallet to start and once it is open give it... 5 minutes to find an initial connection.

if this does NOT work. proceed to step 3

Step3
-open command prompt.
-ipconfig /all
-find your
--host ip address (your computers ip address)
--mac address
--gateway ip address (should be similar to your host ip address except it ends with a 1 or a 254)
for your active connection and copy them into notepad for future use.

proceed to step 4

step 4 WARNING: i cannot make these instructions as clear as the previous ones because all router interfaces are different. if you cant figure out how to do the following with your router PM me your routers model type and i can walk you through it. so like if you have a NETGEAR - Wireless-AC1750 then tell me thats what it is
-open a web browser.
- in the address bar at the top where you would normally type the name of a website you want to go to, enter the gateway ip address you found before.
-login to your router.
-there should be a section called NAT. (this might be under LAN) go there.
-take the ip address (the one your machine already has) and mac address and add a reserved address into the routers DHCP table of the router so that your host will always receive the same ip address when it connects to your router.
-There should be a section called port Forwarding. go there
-tell the router to forward all traffic for port 19118  to your ip address (the same one your machine already has) and set the destination port to 19118. this rule will mean that any traffic for port 19118 (ecc connection traffic) will be sent directly through the router to your computer on the ECC port that your wallet is running on.

-open the wallet. give it a few minutes to find some active connections.

if you need help with this guide PM me.
Activity: 894
March 22, 2017, 08:16:02 AM
Hi guys

I still can't get any connections, not even with the new QT.
Should I try to activate port forwarding on port 19118?
If so, should I select TCP, UDP or both?

This is the only option I have left in order to get some connections...
I don't know why the ECC QT isn't connection with my default settings, where other wallets do?
Anyone has an idea?

Regards

Goldmaxx
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
March 22, 2017, 02:09:28 AM

I think he means QT version 4.8.5.

1. Find in the appdata folder from your computer the map ECCoin. In that map there is a file named wallet.dat. Copy that file and save it on a secure place.
2. Download the newest wallet and totally sync it. (will take some time, be patient).
3. When totally synced.... close the wallet.
4. Find in the appdata folder from your computer the map ECCoin. In that map there is a file named wallet.dat. Replace that file with the wallet.dat that you saved on a secure place. Confirm if you are asked to replace the file.
5. Start the new wallet. If the coins don't appear then do a "repairwallet" in the console from the Eccoin-wallet.

legendary
March 21, 2017, 11:38:14 PM

Pages:
Jump to: