Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 229. (Read 342427 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
wow great logo Smiley

Am I the only one thinking the leave looks like an arse?^^

sorry don´t want to offend you  Smiley
If you thinking so, it's so. Similar to amazon's logo which looks like some other thing... but better one.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
wow great logo Smiley

Am I the only one thinking the leave looks like an arse?^^

sorry don´t want to offend you  Smiley
Activity: 210
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
A lot of interest on cryptorush  24Hr Vol: 9.1012 BTC .. now i think they are happy that they list ECC

https://ipominer.com/stats - currently mining ecc

Net hashrate 2.27

This pool is part of www.multipool.us one of biggest multi pool around. They follow and mine only promising cryptos. I am happy to see ECC being mined by many.

Congratulations, but are you certain that one is owned by the other? They are obviously using the same software, but it's probably open source.

They look separate to me. Multipool.us is owned by CryptoFish, LLC., which is located in California, USA. The whois information backs that up.

ipominer.com seems to be its own company. According to the whois information, it's in Paris, France. It is registered in a completely different way than Multipool.us was.

ADDED:
After more than a month of invitation-only beta tests, we have now opened registration to everyone. We offer the same familiar interface, proven code, and experienced team that is responsible for one of the largest switching pools today -- the original multipool, Multipool.us.

Huh! OK, it's the same people, but I wonder if they sold off Multipool.us and started another one?
A lot of interest on cryptorush  24Hr Vol: 9.1012 BTC .. now i think they are happy that they list ECC

Net hashrate 2.27

This pool is part of www.multipool.us one of biggest multi pool around. They follow and mine only promising cryptos. I am happy to see ECC being mined by many.
Activity: 140
Yes, that looks nice, but it's not good to have so much of the hash rate concentrated like that. Please spread the hash around!
looks very cool.

Seriously, the dev should purchase this from ECChouse. Great artwork.
I agree! We should thank for him for this such a great logo.
I've said it before but it bears repeating, we are VERY lucky to have such an engaged and talented developer leading the way with ECC. I've been mining it since day one, and I don't recall any other launch that went as smoothly as this one did.

Since then:

- Zero forks or network issues.
- Daily updates to the first post and fast responses in the thread to any concerns.
- A grass-roots marketing effort that is starting to pay dividends.
- Two wallet updates, both of which were flawless.

And far more exceptional work that I'm forgetting.

So cheers Hostmaster! Thank-you for all that you've done and continue to do

+1 Enjoy. I t makes me happier to be with a community admiring what's been done so far.

Chears all
Activity: 367
looks very cool.

Seriously, the dev should purchase this from ECChouse. Great artwork.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
I've said it before but it bears repeating, we are VERY lucky to have such an engaged and talented developer leading the way with ECC. I've been mining it since day one, and I don't recall any other launch that went as smoothly as this one did.

Since then:

- Zero forks or network issues.
- Daily updates to the first post and fast responses in the thread to any concerns.
- A grass-roots marketing effort that is starting to pay dividends.
- Two wallet updates, both of which were flawless.

And far more exceptional work that I'm forgetting.

So cheers Hostmaster! Thank-you for all that you've done and continue to do
Activity: 126
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Wow, volume quadrupled overnight. Interesting.
I also feel so, something big is coming get ready!
I am proud of with my community.

Proud to be a part of it!  Cool
Grin message received.

mintpal just twitted: It's our market choice today, we're adding a coin with a new way of rewarding users alongside mining & staking. We think it's going to fly!

are they talking about ecc?

I wish, but they are talking about fluttercoin.. The new way to reward users is Proof-of-block..

Think i will pass on that one, only ECC for me!
Activity: 72

Grin message received.

mintpal just twitted: It's our market choice today, we're adding a coin with a new way of rewarding users alongside mining & staking. We think it's going to fly!

I wish, but they are talking about fluttercoin.. The new way to reward users is Proof-of-block..
Activity: 74

Grin message received.

they were talking about FLT coin... so we have more time to grow and grow before hitting mintpal:)
Activity: 167
A lot of interest on cryptorush  24Hr Vol: 9.1012 BTC .. now i think they are happy that they list ECC

Net hashrate 2.27

Sell now or hold ?

I say sell now and buy back at 100 satoshi Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy +1
Activity: 560

Net hashrate 2.27

Sell now or hold ?

I say sell now and buy back at 100 satoshi Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Net hashrate 2.27

Sell now or hold ?

HODL for gods sake!! This hasnt even started!
Jump to: