Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 235. (Read 342427 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
oh and i just voted again.... ahve you? Huh Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ECC just added it to the request coins list https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq good news we will soon supported more shops.

wow great news

--------------------------------------------------------
ECCoin Adress Giveaway

• EcCmWEwhVZrbVV5D1s7CfgQokn7PnB8WBV
  • EcCUTjykyZ6QwGMrobupapyD5NJ58eK5BY
  • EcCbzeU6xVFNBqyupdzUGhTCcYGQ2Aodrw
  • EcC8M1cWsbWhUmGFf6xPZjvtDwSu5dgyB2
  • EcCDiHRNn9P4NJbEbn6LhaexGS5zDYD4kR
  • EarnhQ1ABEgij75X2mBQBw2QzCreZETJdf
  • EarnbtaZdrZ1d4vSM1GojcZLoZWf6sXrXy
  • Earnrcmp2hPS5t6v98ekCa3hMuQTBtMX5E
  • EarnJL8iXR4kgWJbE3xTfw8qmgGvhwwVZZ
  • Earn7dHdLPfAMi7eHJ1W3TixB2fjQVnRdj

• Reply Address that you want
  • Private Key Send to PM Smiley

suported by http://eccoin.ml/sale.html
You have to wonder at the motivation of people dumping at 2 Sat. With 40MH/s I would be getting approximately 9m ECC per day with diff 17. Dumping at 2 Sat would yield a whoopity doo total of 0.18 BTC or 0.0045 BTC per MH/s per day. Less than just mindlessly sticking rigs on a multipool and waiting for the BTC to roll in directly.

I was just reading back through the MINT thread, and it had a similar problem when it first hit a few exchanges. Dumping at 3-4 Sat and people proclaiming that it was dead. It wasn't long before it was into double digits, then 20-25 Sat, and 30-35 Sat, before finally peaking at > 50 Sat. I wonder how the 3-4 Sat dumpers felt when they saw that?

70 billion MINT vs 50 billion ECC, and < 17 billion of those ECC to be mined during the POW stage. But hey, math is hard, so keep dumping at 2 Sat without regard to actual production cost or comparative value. Cheap coins for the rest of us.

yea i was one of the peeps that held mint to 52 sat.. sold 2.8 million worth!!! it was a good day... but i think eccoin can go 70+
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
You have to wonder at the motivation of people dumping at 2 Sat. With 40MH/s I would be getting approximately 9m ECC per day with diff 17. Dumping at 2 Sat would yield a whoopity doo total of 0.18 BTC or 0.0045 BTC per MH/s per day. Less than just mindlessly sticking rigs on a multipool and waiting for the BTC to roll in directly.

I was just reading back through the MINT thread, and it had a similar problem when it first hit a few exchanges. Dumping at 3-4 Sat and people proclaiming that it was dead. It wasn't long before it was into double digits, then 20-25 Sat, and 30-35 Sat, before finally peaking at > 50 Sat. I wonder how the 3-4 Sat dumpers felt when they saw that?

70 billion MINT vs 50 billion ECC, and < 17 billion of those ECC to be mined during the POW stage. But hey, math is hard, so keep dumping at 2 Sat without regard to actual production cost or comparative value. Cheap coins for the rest of us.

Guys if you really be sorry to see ECC 70 Satoshies don't blame me, i am one of most active DEV around. Probably i did most marketing than many altcoins. I still respect some have to sell for bla bla. But think about the actual cost of mining... at least you can wait  the near end periods of first PoW stage.

Most can't wait. Like a kid with a new toy. It hit an exchange so they need to play with it (sell their coins). Then as each person sell lower it becomes a race to see who can sell it into the dirt before the other guy can. They are addicted to BTC and will sell at any price to get it.

Guys if you really be sorry to see ECC 70 Satoshies don't blame me, i am one of most active DEV around. Probably i did most marketing than many altcoins. I still respect some have to sell for bla bla. But think about the actual cost of mining... at least you can wait  the near end periods of first PoW stage.
ECC just added it to the request coins list https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq good news we will soon supported more shops.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

-> Come on to http://ecc.coins4everyone.com!

NEED SOME MINERS HERE Smiley

To get plenty of EC Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://ecc.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3469
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Any idea on raising the price?

It seems we suffer the cold Winter of altcoins.

Don't try to raise the price. Buy more if you believe, and if you are right, price will follow later.

Trying to raise price is what pump and dump speculators do.
+1 Agreed.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

Don't try to raise the price. Buy more if you believe, and if you are right, price will follow later.

Trying to raise price is what pump and dump speculators do.

every new vote you put in mintpal.com vote helps slightly the prices up.
www.mintpal.com/voting

The more exchange we exists the higher prices can be expected.

After we are on all exchanges, shops become more willing to add us and use us.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

I guess at this point while launching coin it will be also good idea to create shops using them.
yes if you know any just let us know we can contact and even can offer them some bounty.
Activity: 840
Merit: 532
Ecc sound interesting. mining 5.3 Mh right now.
Hello,

You can add the following code to your webpage to let visitors donate you:

Looks good idea to me. Can i use these codes (and little bit configure) on www.ecoiner.org ?
http://ahabitcoin.com/coinwidget/coin.js
i want to make people get donations by ECC there.

Yes, just change to www.ecoiner.org to let it display in Donation form.

If you want to host those files, give me your email and I send you all.
just send a pm regarding my email..

Mining Pools

http://ECCHouse.com 0%

http://ecchouse.com/index.php?page=tac: "The Pool rewards miners according to a pplns system with 1% fee. "

Huh
good let me update it. Also i try to get one official china pool online, hope get ready soon.
Activity: 478
Hello,

You can add the following code to your webpage to let visitors donate you:

Looks good idea to me. Can i use these codes (and little bit configure) on www.ecoiner.org ?
http://ahabitcoin.com/coinwidget/coin.js
i want to make people get donations by ECC there.

Yes, just change to www.ecoiner.org to let it display in Donation form.

If you want to host those files, give me your email and I send you all.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies Exchange
I guess at this point while launching coin it will be also good idea to create shops using them.
Jump to: