Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 251. (Read 342426 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
Getting on exchanges is all well and good, but from the last few pages of this thread it seems like it's all that anyone's interested in. A coin that exists purely to be bought and sold on exchanges doesn't have a rosy future IMHO. Is anything happening with stores? Games? Services like coinpayments.net? Things that would actually make the coin of use?

I hold more than 43 million ECC and counting, so if there's work that the community can be doing other than voting on exchanges and posting on various social media, what is it please?

You can always take some of your 43 million and create giveaways to get more people interested . . . .

If you use some of your 43 mil, to invest in some games, or service like web wallet like Blockchain,... your values and ECCoin will soar high.
You keep this thread updated, i just contacted coinpayments as well. Vote or donate us to go MINTPAL or cryptorush.
İnfoprm me about services you want to see ECC there. I am here to do whatever!

Activity: 478
Getting on exchanges is all well and good, but from the last few pages of this thread it seems like it's all that anyone's interested in. A coin that exists purely to be bought and sold on exchanges doesn't have a rosy future IMHO. Is anything happening with stores? Games? Services like coinpayments.net? Things that would actually make the coin of use?

I hold more than 43 million ECC and counting, so if there's work that the community can be doing other than voting on exchanges and posting on various social media, what is it please?

You can always take some of your 43 million and create giveaways to get more people interested . . . .

If you use some of your 43 mil, to invest in some games, or service like web wallet like Blockchain,... your values and ECCoin will soar high.
Activity: 336
Activity: 252

yeah right that shit will be sold right away lol
Activity: 266
Activity: 367

I think dev already host some giveaways, no need a miner to do it. As long as all those who own ECC will do some promotion, we are good.

I agree, but those with more should be doing the most work or at least offer incentives for others to do more. Those with more have the most to gain and the most to lose. It's in their best interest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I think dev already host some giveaways, no need a miner to do it. As long as all those who own ECC will do some promotion, we are good.
Activity: 367

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT BY

Support ECC - mine with us!

* Dedicated servers with SSD (not VPS)
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support!
* Backups of all wallets and pools!
* Professional team!
* The natural choice for mining!
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!
I just voted on mintpal.. have you?
i just voted on mintpal... did you?

Are we at cryptsy's voting list? Don't see it.

These voting systems do not make sense. The cryptsy top-voted coin is Lycancoin - a garbage coin I never heard of, guess what? its dev donated 3.86+ BTC for the vote, so it is on top of the vote list now. What do you think will happen when it gets listed by cryptsy? The dev will dump big time to recoup the BTCs he's gambled with the voting system. Where are the buyers?? I certain won't be the one get dumped to, so many stupid "investors" out there Grin Grin

far as we know we are not on cryptsy yet.. but that kills coins these days... mintpal has been a very good exchange
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Are we at cryptsy's voting list? Don't see it.

These voting systems do not make sense. The cryptsy top-voted coin is Lycancoin - a garbage coin I never heard of, guess what? its dev donated 3.86+ BTC for the vote, so it is on top of the vote list now. What do you think will happen when it gets listed by cryptsy? The dev will dump big time to recoup the BTCs he's gambled with the voting system. Where are the buyers?? I certain won't be the one get dumped to, so many stupid "investors" out there Grin Grin
Jump to: