Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 254. (Read 342426 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I did search the OP but didn't find the premine percentage. Thank you for your reply.

Like i said before it's in  bottom last FAQ. But i think you are right we have too long thread i'll see what can i do to make it less confusion later.

Is it possible to decrypt the eccoin wallet? Is now says Minting is suspended due.....
Next version we can add an unlock button, like MINT, will make life easier.

- Is ECC equipped with Kimoto Gravity Well / KGW?
No, KGW is not needed because the difficulty retargets with every block.

- If the coin shuts off after 9 years, will the transaction fee then be reduced to 0? How does the PoS confirms transactions?
 The pos blocks will still be generating after 9 years, except that the rate is a low 1%. The pos blocks will confirm all the transactions and keep the network going. The tx fee will stay the same. tx fee will not be lost.

- How many coins will be?
After 10 years 50 billions in total.

- What is your main differences from others like MINT?
The idea here our PoW period lasts more and does not halves during this first 42 days and so better distributions possible for miners. We have very few crypto to be mined when compared to PoS rewards. So miners is here highly rewarded. We will use social marketing much better (effective & intense) than any others. We have not started yet 100k planned outside marketing efforts.(following week starting) We use external several other marketing companies for these efforts.

- What is PoS?
Proof of Stake. Your cryptos produce interest in wallet as long as you keep them. So you don't have to mine and so nature protected.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake

- When will PoW halve?
The PoW will not halve, it will stay the same for 45 days then drop to 1 coin/block. So fair distribution will be more possible. Not only early birds.

- Do i need to keep my wallet on for PoS?
No

- What is the premine amount?
It's 0.99% to support bounties, giveaways, merchants, exchanges, dev team.  Transparency excel file (who get what list) in progress.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

I did search the OP but didn't find the premine percentage. Thank you for your reply.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Voted also.

1200 now

ECC deserves it!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Can you give more details about the numbers? The big ones that I'm wondering about are how long the PoW phase lasts, what the mined coin supply is, and what returns will PoS have?
we no want copycats... So we keep details until last minute. I can still assure we know what we are doing and we will reward early adaptors, miners those who become part of this awesome project! And it's definitely great well worth project to be involved.

Alrighty. Are you willing to share what % premine there is?

yes it allways worries me when they are giving away a bunch of coins but dont State the PreMine. just give us a % to put our minds at ease because the rest was looking good , but just be honest and give us the premine % .

No worry, check back tomorrow at launch the specs. Everything is going to be alright.

So, whats the premine % and why are so many posts with interest questions being deleted? I'm mining but would like to know
Take a look & Read FAQ bottom in OP. Like said 0.99 = 495K (less than many others) Trolls & unrelated posts get deleted to keep clean read for you. We use premine for powering up & protect ECC for the future. For transparency understanding we log our spending. Also first block 495K orphaned by one of member posted here. You can take a look https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5563226.

ECC algorithm does not halves 42 days this allow us the fair distribution. So you are not too late to the party. You can equally enjoy mining rewards. And it's highly recommended to mine ECC currently very under valuated.
Activity: 560
Can you give more details about the numbers? The big ones that I'm wondering about are how long the PoW phase lasts, what the mined coin supply is, and what returns will PoS have?
we no want copycats... So we keep details until last minute. I can still assure we know what we are doing and we will reward early adaptors, miners those who become part of this awesome project! And it's definitely great well worth project to be involved.

yes it allways worries me when they are giving away a bunch of coins but dont State the PreMine. just give us a % to put our minds at ease because the rest was looking good , but just be honest and give us the premine % .

No worry, check back tomorrow at launch the specs. Everything is going to be alright.

So, whats the premine % and why are so many posts with interest questions being deleted? I'm mining but would like to know

If u read the op u will get all the info u need :

- What is the premine amount?
It's 0.99% to support bounties, giveaways, merchants, exchanges, dev team.  Transparency excel file (who get what list) in progress.

About the deleted posts i dunno ... i personaly didnt got this problem ...
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT BY

Support ECC - mine with us!

* Dedicated servers with SSD (not VPS)
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support!
* Backups of all wallets and pools!
* Professional team!
* The natural choice for mining!
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!
Activity: 560
keep voting people we will soon have another 2-3 exchanges that will list Ecc and the price will explode ... the dev team did a great job untill now ... this coin in going to be big
Activity: 364
ECC was hit by pool gun ,so it maybe ......
Activity: 478
Mintpal seems need votes for ECC!
---
Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion, please keep voting for the coin through our voting site and help it rise through the list.
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal
----

Let's make Jay happier Let's Vote for MINTPAL everyday few times https://www.mintpal.com/voting

How can I vote? I click on Vote Now but nothing happen.
Activity: 336
Activity: 504
Enjoy Easy coins.  Grin Keep mining it guys!
Maybe, the pool has more miners and each share we have fewer coins.
Activity: 504
ECC diff at 15, good time to get more coins
Only 37 days left. Mining ECCoin become harder and harder.
Jump to: