Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 252. (Read 342426 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Getting on exchanges is all well and good, but from the last few pages of this thread it seems like it's all that anyone's interested in. A coin that exists purely to be bought and sold on exchanges doesn't have a rosy future IMHO. Is anything happening with stores? Games? Services like coinpayments.net? Things that would actually make the coin of use?

I hold more than 43 million ECC and counting, so if there's work that the community can be doing other than voting on exchanges and posting on various social media, what is it please?

I agree, we should get more stores and games for this coin
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
Getting on exchanges is all well and good, but from the last few pages of this thread it seems like it's all that anyone's interested in. A coin that exists purely to be bought and sold on exchanges doesn't have a rosy future IMHO. Is anything happening with stores? Games? Services like coinpayments.net? Things that would actually make the coin of use?

I hold more than 43 million ECC and counting, so if there's work that the community can be doing other than voting on exchanges and posting on various social media, what is it please?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Voted ... if we keep this good work in 3-4 days we will hit cryptorush.in for sure
Activity: 336
Why is the ECC price so cheap?  Huh Huh Huh 

Because the few exchanges ECC is on have low volume and people start to get desperate to sell. Wait until it hits a larger exchange. Don't sell for anything less than .00000005 btc/ecc.

i say dont sell for anything less the 50 satoshi not 5 satoshi ... .00000050 btc/ecc

Based on what happened to MINT, I'd say this is realistic target Smiley

yes and dont forget that this is 20 bil lower then mint

Because the few exchanges ECC is on have low volume and people start to get desperate to sell. Wait until it hits a larger exchange. Don't sell for anything less than .00000005 btc/ecc.

i say dont sell for anything less the 50 satoshi not 5 satoshi ... .00000050 btc/ecc

Based on what happened to MINT, I'd say this is realistic target Smiley

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
just voted again on mintpal!!! did u ?
Activity: 266
ECCoin is very impressive with its fast confirmation.
Grin Faster than most of cryptos in the market.
Activity: 478
ECCoin is very impressive with its fast confirmation.
Why did you delected my last message? thats not an altcoin, its a new protocol that may be usefull for all altcoins  Undecided

Check before delete please Tongue

https://www.ethereum.org/

I think ethereum just one garbage like many others, please no ad in this thread. If you are not interested in ECC, you don't need to be here.

Mod, please remove all links not related to ECC.
ECC is up on PMtoCoins https://pmtocoins.com/dashboard.php?page=home&market=112

before you start trading I should tell you that withdrawals are manual and BTC withdrawal may take more than usual time. If you need any further assistance you can join the official IRC channel #pmtocoinsOfficial hosted on freenode

great news Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Merit: 254
just voted on mintpal... did you!?

5x per hour and 8x on CryptoRush. We're climbing slowly.
just voted on mintpal... did you!?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
ECC is up on PMtoCoins https://pmtocoins.com/dashboard.php?page=home&market=112

before you start trading I should tell you that withdrawals are manual and BTC withdrawal may take more than usual time. If you need any further assistance you can join the official IRC channel #pmtocoinsOfficial hosted on freenode

Good news!

Nothing good, yet another volume-less exchange.
Jump to: