Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 295. (Read 342426 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Self moderated thread, already deleting posts that are even slightly critical.

Don't bother with this shit scamcoin.

You did not know before you try. I really trust that coin actually philosophy under that, they focused on their main idea with whole benefit which is ECO. But it's hard to understand on your side Smiley))
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Can you give more details about the numbers? The big ones that I'm wondering about are how long the PoW phase lasts, what the mined coin supply is, and what returns will PoS have?
we no want copycats... So we keep details until last minute. I can still assure we know what we are doing and we will reward early adaptors, miners those who become part of this awesome project! And it's definitely great well worth project to be involved.

Alrighty. Are you willing to share what % premine there is?

yes it allways worries me when they are giving away a bunch of coins but dont State the PreMine. just give us a % to put our minds at ease because the rest was looking good , but just be honest and give us the premine % .

No worry, check back tomorrow at launch the specs. Everything is going to be alright.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Can you give more details about the numbers? The big ones that I'm wondering about are how long the PoW phase lasts, what the mined coin supply is, and what returns will PoS have?
we no want copycats... So we keep details until last minute. I can still assure we know what we are doing and we will reward early adaptors, miners those who become part of this awesome project! And it's definitely great well worth project to be involved.

yes it allways worries me when they are giving away a bunch of coins but dont State the PreMine. just give us a % to put our minds at ease because the rest was looking good , but just be honest and give us the premine % .
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
Activity: 14

Activity: 14
Do you need a French Translation?
Yes. We need as much different language translation as possible. I send you pm about this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Do you need a French Translation?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
avoid premine and set a low reward  for the fiirst 30/50 block   Wink
Hi,

Looks promising

I can translate it into Dutch if you like.

greetings R
Yes please. I send you PM about this.
Hi,

Looks promising

I can translate it into Dutch if you like.

greetings R
http://ecc.bondni.com

ready for registration.

Your pool also added. Thank you for supporting us.

Yes i was looking for that!! My favorite pool added, thanks!!
http://ecc.bondni.com

ready for registration.

Your pool also added. Thank you for supporting us.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
interested in, facebook linked.
Woow. That's one of the best coins. While working for yourself it's good to know helping environment on your way.
ECC can not mine directly anymore but only multi pools.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I am interested in.I will translate into chinese tomorrow。
Good i pmed you . We are open to supporting ideas.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I am interested in.I will translate into chinese tomorrow。

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5551365
sq
Activity: 294
just saw another pre-announcement of a coin with a 100% premined and "IPO" selling for bitcoin, what a joke. Compared to that, this coin has a good initial distribution plan and then people will get pure PoS energy saving coins.

yeah that is true

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
Don't miss any coin release at altCoinCalendar.info
You can also put ad on our front page. For detail contact me over pm or mail.
Jump to: