Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECOBIT : WORLD'S FIRST-EVER GREEN PROJECT ICO (BASED ON NEM BLOCKCHAIN) - page 10. (Read 51335 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Strange... I waited and waited and the FB Live session never happened. In fact, there is no trace of such Live session on https://www.facebook.com/EcoBit.io/?ref=br_rs
Activity: 40
Post the social media profiles from your team. Only when you have something to hide you will not show them.

Anonymous idiots on the internet ask for your money = totally legit right..

Investors beware. This is most likely a scam.

We just had our first live session every Thursday with one of our Team members, did you manage to watch it? IF not, you can watch it again next week.
such a crap ANN! big words about green stuff , healthy living but zero information about total coin supply, yeah! you failed dude !

Please read our FAQ. It is stated there. TQ
Post the social media profiles from your team. Only when you have something to hide you will not show them.

As we stated earlier, we will be doing a Facebook Live Session every week On Thursday with each of our team members. Please check our Telegram and Facebook for latest updates.
Looking for translation services for content from www.ecobit.io into various languages.

PM us personally and your requested bounty.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
such a crap ANN! big words about green stuff , healthy living but zero information about total coin supply, yeah! you failed dude !
Activity: 714
Skol!

Is it possible that you implement two-factor auth on your ICO site?

Yes, we are doing it now.
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Is it possible that you implement two-factor auth on your ICO site?
Activity: 33
Why is there no lock-up period for the owner's shares?
How do you prevent your team or employees to directly withdraw their stake and leave the project?
Huh

This is a good question. The situation is similar to the Ripple Foundation. There is no intention for the owners/promoters to flood the market with EcoBit tokens. The EcoBit team intends to keep the supply of tokens on the market at a limited amount.

You still did not answer my queries. Where are the other ecobit team members?
are they just crypto newbies and don't have a BTT account?Huh

other ICO projects are much better since their members are actively engaging with the public and investors.
Activity: 404
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Telegram link on official website doesn't work. Slack invite link also doesn't seem to offer new user registrations except for team members.
Activity: 14
How do you prevent your team or employees to directly withdraw their stake and leave the project?

This is a good question. The situation is similar to the Ripple Foundation. There is no intention for the owners/promoters to flood the market with EcoBit tokens. The EcoBit team intends to keep the supply of tokens on the market at a limited amount.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
The thing I am looking forward to the most with this project is the Palm Trees.... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
The price for each isn't affordable. The project hasn't even started yet but its price is already affordable.

Would have to agree to this to bond everyone to finish the project. There must be something like because anyone can just walk away if someone lazy enough to get up.
Activity: 33
Dear OP,

Can you post the social media profiles of the team members because I do not believe they are in your team.

All of them can be seen in our events and video. Please check it out.

Give their social media profiles please. I can rent a speaker for a few bucks.

When they are serious they should not have any problem to share their profiles.  

Also give me concrete examples + links to your "green projects"

Do I say something crazy here? Come on dev, give me info so I know who I'm dealing with. I can not invest into something anonymous.

dev this question is forgotten he asked two times already and I am also curious if we can confirm your identities via social media. Besides that I have to concur with mcdoxy1 last post and think you are setting the bar to high with the set price. Many people will wait and see what it will do when it hits the exchanges.

Most of our team members are older generation and we have to respect their privacy (unlike younger generations which they like to broadcast about their social life) but we understand your need to get to know more about each of the team members.

Hence, we will be doing a "FB Live" with our team members on weekly basis and you can ask more specific question to each of them.  We will post up the exact time and schedule on it. Hope this help.
They are targeting a big amount and yet they are not doing any marketing for this project, and the ico is started very fast without a week notice, I will have to see how this projects go by without marketing something is wrong there's absence of effort in the part of this team
This!

a strange project here - early adopter use their own affiliate link  Shocked
this make me have so much doubt with this project

maybe you should explain about that ?  Huh
This. It's foul play, if you ask me. And it's been promoted multiple times. Even though it is probably the doing of (one of) their devs. And probably without the consent of whatever team there is.

But more importantly, the overblown potential marketcap of 300 Million USD!!
It is a really interesting project that has got me sitting on the edge of my seat reading everything about it. And it has huge potential for making a difference. But, I think I'm going to have to sit on this one.

Early Adopter is one of our close friend of the team members who got too excited and post it before the marketing team. You can spot him inside the launch video too. Please forgive his excitement and enthusiasm.

Anyway, thank you very much for spending your time reading through the website. It's never too late to participate now or even after listing in exchanges, but do keep follow up on our progress after 3 months (the best way to "Like & Follow" our facebook page and  we are planning to do some live feed on our construction and Fast Forward Construction Video too during these 3 months time (after ICO ends)

After that, we will be inviting our EcoBit Family from overseas (if any) and local participants to learn more about Aquaponics and Spirulina Farms. As for the Carbon Credit side, it's a bit hard "to see" as it's not that tangible compare to the rest of the projects.

We shall see what's the milestone met and we will post up the progress report on it.
Pages:
Jump to: