Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECOBIT : WORLD'S FIRST-EVER GREEN PROJECT ICO (BASED ON NEM BLOCKCHAIN) - page 6. (Read 51335 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
OK, so the ICO is now over, what now?

Was expecting an e-mail or some details on the website etc.

HI, can you please join our official Facebook, or Telegram? More updates there.
do you also have slack channel or just telegram for updates? i seen that this can be a better project for someone who concerning about their health
i'm just trying to understand what would happen next after this ico and what would be the future goal/plan, good luck
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

HI, can you please join our official Facebook, or Telegram? More updates there.
I just registered to write this lol.

I'm a Skype group where some guys started about this coin, they said it looked very promising etc. So as with any hyped coin I had to do some research and sure enough I find this thread. What a disaster. This whole coin reads SCAM with big fat letters.

The PR and marketing team are doing a terrible job. You guys are literally insulting users on the forum that disagree with you.
The video on your website just feels fake.
None of you want to share documents or info about members, you just keep referring to other sites. Why not actually link anything to show us proof?

If you want to ruin an ICO just follow this thread.

Well, another Newbie account. I wonder WHY?

All the information are available in our Official facebook.com/ecobit.io and their FB Live sessions.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!

Activity: 2
Activity: 143
Merit: 101
Expert on the supernatural in the area of IT
How can I get tokens from the ICO member area to my NEM wallet?  Huh
Activity: 1
I just registered to write this lol.

I'm a Skype group where some guys started about this coin, they said it looked very promising etc. So as with any hyped coin I had to do some research and sure enough I find this thread. What a disaster. This whole coin reads SCAM with big fat letters.

The PR and marketing team are doing a terrible job. You guys are literally insulting users on the forum that disagree with you.
The video on your website just feels fake.
None of you want to share documents or info about members, you just keep referring to other sites. Why not actually link anything to show us proof?

If you want to ruin an ICO just follow this thread.
Hi EcoBit_Official  I am using desktop browsers:
I was checking with Firefox and Chrome..
Now it is working okay
So I will go back to my question:
Now 2000btc is exceeded so Spirulina Farm milestone is reached.
But what if btc price will drop? And how, or when XEM and ETH rate are calculated?

The price already  re calculated according to current price, if you look the second milestone is 4000 BTC equivalent and we reached it, but we just received 1000 BTC.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Hi EcoBit_Official  I am using desktop browsers:
I was checking with Firefox and Chrome..
Now it is working okay
So I will go back to my question:
Now 2000btc is exceeded so Spirulina Farm milestone is reached.
But what if btc price will drop? And how, or when XEM and ETH rate are calculated?
Is EcoBit Early Adopter still active?

Not responded to two PM I sent him.

Let me check with him. It's about referral links ?

yes

HI, there is few feedback (especially Tyler) that state that please DM Ecobit Early Adopter to get the referral link, please make sure you DM him.
That's the issue  which I was talking about:
http://i.imgur.com/aXLSYKw.png
And USD/BTC/XEM amount is counted separetly or equally?
How is checkpoint amount calculated?

Hi, where are you located and what type of browser are you using to view it?
Although I wish they would show the joined date on people's registration. And anyone registered over 3 > years+ should be called "Spectator / Lurker" Wink

**EDIT strangely enough I just got the Ecobit showing up on the transaction history

still unsure if i want to invest anymore...

The process is not immediate and as you are aware, blockchain got some delayed nowadays.

As EcoBit is using NEM blockchain, it will be reflected directly into your account.

For faster support, you can join our official Telegram or email support, all information located in our wesbite

Thank you again for your support

Thanks a lot. Looks like a good project. I have invested as well. Make sure to keep up posted with your every step. Are you planing to enlist in exchanges after the ICO? Give us a bit more info!

Thank you for your support again and please follow us on our official twitter and facebook located in website.
That's the issue  which I was talking about:

And USD/BTC/XEM amount is counted separetly or equally?
How is checkpoint amount calculated?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
from some aspect. I would say this project will have 90% chance of success
 Grin
yup ME TO Cheesy Wink
i disagree i dont see any face of the team how can we know if this is a legit project?

I agree - I've been looking around and have always come to recognize BitcoinTalk and a lot of these ICO list outlets, collectively, along with analyzing the members of a project. Cryptocurrency has been known to be shadowy in its history - this project is either too disengaged with it's own community or just has not grown into a major community as of yet. Not being on a lot of the ICO list sites could mean they are either not super savvy with where to go to attract the cryptocommunity/not a part of it or it could be a bad investment - either one could lead to a bad investment. lol. This could be one of those that I kick myself in the shin for later on, but the markets are being nice anyway!
I have a problem (only I or is it global issue?)
I can't see gathered amount and other financial data:
I have checked in another browser but without results..
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
it's running but better to stay away imo
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi, i'm a pationed about cryptos and their symbol.
newbies are rushing out for ICOs, trying to grab some easy money...
I would never have invested in another ICOs but this is really interesting.
worth the try. Anyways its written everywhere on the web about investment in general: NEVER INVEST MORE THEN YOU CAN LOSE!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue Grin
(rule number 1 in investment and trading)

so on my part, the intention behind the project of making the world a better adn cleaner place worth the try.
btw can't really base your trust on the forum system cause some people read for years before speaking out for the first time on this blog.
(my opinion, no offence)

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
newbies are rushing out for ICOs, trying to grab some easy money...
Pages:
Jump to: