Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECOBIT : WORLD'S FIRST-EVER GREEN PROJECT ICO (BASED ON NEM BLOCKCHAIN) - page 14. (Read 51335 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
How exactly will the million acres generate revenue?

From my research and what I understand from their website, they were given a 30 years concession for that piece of land by Kelantan (a Malaysian state). They are in charge of the carbon credits which are available on that land and will trade with those on the stock exchange. 55% of those profits will go to Kelantan, 45% to the company. (see their answer above) From those 45% a certain percentage goes to Ecobits and with that profit they will buy back Ecobits on crypto exchanges, increasing the value of the token.
Also, since you're running the NEM blockchain, don't see an option to invest using XEM?

Lon Wong said they are still working on it becaus have an issue with the price conversion. I bet the option will be up soon.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
interesting ICO using the NEM platform!

How exactly will the million acres generate revenue?

Agree with some of the others are saying.  Most ICOs have some pre-announcements leading up to the ICO start date.  This gives users time to do due diligence and research proper. 

Appears you guys launched right out the gate ...

'EcoBit Early Adopter' are you an official team member?

Also, since you're running the NEM blockchain, don't see an option to invest using XEM?
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
Team info please ?
Who is the escrow holders and any websitee ?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
how much total suply ecobit coin
youre open ico selling without escrow and without promotion dev(bounty campaign, signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign)
Total limit of supply is 8,888,888,888. Nice number byw, I agree escrow is most Important in ICOs, We'll waiting on it who guy act for escrow this project just be safe investors
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
ah this is what they were telling when they promise the rise of XEM   Grin i would expect to have more assets on XEM later related to green projects. if that Zrcoin isn't under WAVESplatofrm, it could have find a place in XEM. Good photo promo by the way, saw it on NEM thread. will watch this thread for now.

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
The ico is done in a hurry without as the time to investigate if all the details are for real it is now starting already,the team members are quite unbelievable with some of them ambassadors and experts in their fields,better careful on this one or better only buy wen all are verified or it is in exchanges.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
youre realy if you ecobit dev
why youre promotion use affilate link, and why if join must use youre affiliate link
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Reserved

If you want translate to chinese language
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
is Microsoft a sponsor of this project ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 260
how much total suply ecobit coin
youre open ico selling without escrow and without promotion dev(bounty campaign, signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have a couple of questions about this:

So you are saying that 1 ecobit is about 0.03 USD. And the total limit of supply is 8,888,888,888.
Does that mean that only the amount of ecobits will be issued that were actually bought by investors? And that there is a limit to how many can be issued?
OR... that 8,888,888,888 will definitely be issued, no matter what?
That's an important detail that determines your valuation.

Also, could you give some more detail about your business model, revenue streams etc?

Are you just marketing this ICO to the crypto community or are you marketing this ICO to the general public as well?

Your first funding goal says "Carbon Credit/Offset 5000 BTC". Could you explain what this is, how this will work exactly, and what that means for investors. Also could you explain why you need 5000 BTC for that?
I read in news articles that 55% of your carbon trading profits will go to the state government and 45% to your company (Climate Protectors). How much of that profit will be given to investors?

Could you also provide us with an in-depth explanation of your revenue sharing programme for investors? Not only for carbon trading, but future projects as well?

Answers from the team enclosed:

(1) As with most IPOs, only 10% to 20% will be issued to the public. Total issued will still be 8,888,888,888 EcoBit, nothing more and nothing less.

The team will hold the balance of the EcoBit internally. Like other projects, they will practice a good "Code of Conduct" e.g. advance announcements if the team intends to use any significant % of the retained funds.

(2) Projects under EcoBit:

Aquaponics and Spirulina.  The weekly benefit will be given free to local people first and the extra will be sold. The nett profit will be then used to buy back EcoBit.
I have a couple of questions about this:

So you are saying that 1 ecobit is about 0.03 USD. And the total limit of supply is 8,888,888,888.
Does that mean that only the amount of ecobits will be issued that were actually bought by investors? And that there is a limit to how many can be issued?
OR... that 8,888,888,888 will definitely be issued, no matter what?
That's an important detail that determines your valuation.

Also, could you give some more detail about your business model, revenue streams etc?

Are you just marketing this ICO to the crypto community or are you marketing this ICO to the general public as well?

Your first funding goal says "Carbon Credit/Offset 5000 BTC". Could you explain what this is, how this will work exactly, and what that means for investors. Also could you explain why you need 5000 BTC for that?
I read in news articles that 55% of your carbon trading profits will go to the state government and 45% to your company (Climate Protectors). How much of that profit will be given to investors?

Could you also provide us with an in-depth explanation of your revenue sharing programme for investors? Not only for carbon trading, but future projects as well?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Farms and coconut plantations ? Are you being serious ? Will you supply pictures of the progress as it goes.
If you can start some farms you most certainly will get support because people will see something under continuous development and want to find out more. Very curious.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We already have a perfectly good "green" coin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annegc-evergreencoin-environmental-green-causes-full-7-pos-foundation-1272091

don't need a bloody ICO.

Roll Eyes

Carbon Credits are massive scams as well....
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Will the project see the signature campaign?  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Projects are now getting many. Now we need to think about the success of ICO and integrity of the project before we ask of the bounty package.  Give us more to prove u can convince people to put their hard earn money in your project
I won't invest in this project looks a little too much of a scam. If you're wanting to already start a farming and Hotel thing then you must already have the money to do so, or are you just trying to make stuff up in order to get people to invest in this project?
If you do have the money then why would you need an ICO? Just Ninja Launch this and lets get straight to business...unless you aren't that serious.

Those things will only happen if they reach a certain funding milestone ... they are not saying they will build an hotel right away. The first funding goal is 5k BTC which will be used for the Carbon Credit/Offset
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
I won't invest in this project looks a little too much of a scam. If you're wanting to already start a farming and Hotel thing then you must already have the money to do so, or are you just trying to make stuff up in order to get people to invest in this project?
If you do have the money then why would you need an ICO? Just Ninja Launch this and lets get straight to business...unless you aren't that serious.
Pages:
Jump to: