Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECOBIT : WORLD'S FIRST-EVER GREEN PROJECT ICO (BASED ON NEM BLOCKCHAIN) - page 2. (Read 51335 times)

r.s
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
how can I unblock the account ?
r.s
Activity: 6
I forgot the password of the personal Cabinet of the website
due to many login attempts has blocked my account now I remembered the password but can't log into your account
please unlock my account
how can I speed up this process and how long I should wait in this situation ?
my login from my account
radarada
Activity: 40
I don't like telegram.
There is so much spam there (in particular spam invitation) and weird moderation
so I hope that some  of devs or supporters will give us updates here, too

I will be gratefull if you share my opinion with them and I an waiting for the replay about my concerns

Hi Adam,

We are not so active here. We have a telegram group, you can always contact us personally at @EcoBitOfficial
Activity: 228
Merit: 102
What is it? Huh
Withdraw not working. Fix this please
Activity: 56

I do not know if this is scam, but for now all investors in ICO have lost a lot of money!!
The devs are never active, they post only stupid images on twitter..
We have no more notifications of how the project is going and for now, it has been a big failure  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
It would ne better if you didn't post this chart here.
I remember  ICO price was about  3 cents.
when I see price now it makes me sad Sad
Activity: 41
This project keeps getting better and better. This is a huge marketing/signal boost.
Activity: 36
I'm interesting in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Do the guys hear anything about the addition of this coin to other exchanges more interesting than YOBIT?

What I know ECOB is listed at cryptopia, quiet good New Zeland-based cryptocurrency exchange.
But I am afraid this project is a little  abandoned, at least here at bitcointalk for sure  Sad

Ecobit realized aquaponic culture and is now experimenting with spirulina.

From time to time they publish photos on Telegram and Facebook.

This is one of the very very few ICOs that realized something in the real world!

Nice to hear that. Thanks for the info.
Is pity that they do not post more news or updates in here.
This thread is mostly dead.
Maybe  that were not news until now therefore nobody posted in here.
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
Do the guys hear anything about the addition of this coin to other exchanges more interesting than YOBIT?

What I know ECOB is listed at cryptopia, quiet good New Zeland-based cryptocurrency exchange.
But I am afraid this project is a little  abandoned, at least here at bitcointalk for sure  Sad

Ecobit realized aquaponic culture and is now experimenting with spirulina.

From time to time they publish photos on Telegram and Facebook.

This is one of the very very few ICOs that realized something in the real world!

But I am afraid this project is a little  abandoned, at least here at bitcointalk for sure  Sad
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I don't like telegram.
There is so much spam there (in particular spam invitation) and weird moderation
so I hope that some  of devs or supporters will give us updates here, too

I will be gratefull if you share my opinion with them and I an waiting for the replay about my concerns
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi, i'm a pationed about cryptos and their symbol.
Is there any devteam supporters here?
I am disappointed not getting answers to my questions Sad
Additionally I would like to mention, that ecobit exchange price chart at top of the homepage is broken because it showes period only until 11th September....
I would like to buy back some ECOB but such issues make me lose my faith in project Sad

Hi, I am an ecobit investor and i would strongly recommend going in the telegram group.

Yes, I approve you that it would be important to keep an eye on the bitcointalk thread and have the chart on website homepage repaired.

For the rest, congrats to Ecobit team the harvesting is going on and sample distribution is a good idea Wink can't wait to see the first customer list.
Much luv, don't give up!
Is there any devteam supporters here?
I am disappointed not getting answers to my questions Sad
Additionally I would like to mention, that ecobit exchange price chart at top of the homepage is broken because it showes period only until 11th September....
I would like to buy back some ECOB but such issues make me lose my faith in project Sad
Activity: 826
Merit: 296
good project...
Achievements
Can anyone know how high is a fee to withdraw btc from ecobit wallet?
I made a refund request for some of my funds, but there's really small amount and I am afraid of fee..

And if fee will be really big can I convert this btc back to Ecobit?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi, i'm a pationed about cryptos and their symbol.
Hey, Everyone, they are really active. Before talking ...

telegram, twitter, and facebook. Really responsive
10% stake/years paid every 6month

At the moment they are growing the first round of veggies and started fish production. It took them arround 2 months building a whole aquaponic farm... Here in my country that would have taken double that or don't know XD. Let's say they are not waisting anytime and they keep us on track about the progress on telegram (as mentioned upper in the convo).

They are build installation for spirulina farms

Let's see what will be Ecobit price after they start selling their product. Remeber Ecobit is using token from NEM mosaic to represent the share of the project/company.
Ecobit is following a more company oriented pattern it isn't a decentralized but more directed project with a lot more internal decision.

Ecobit is to me, a good example of how companies will have their stock sold and share managed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hi all. In this coin there is something interesting and promising so I have to keep her in long term? What I liked about this coin is the fact that it is on the platform of XEM. Thanks for the reply
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: