Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ♢EcoGEM Club♢ Green Energy (solar/wind) [[Pre-TGE]•[Airdrop]•[Bounty]] - page 2. (Read 23723 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
🔊Please be informed that currently we are in the process of negotiation regarding EcoEM listing with the 🌐 European exchange. The listing to happen (if our project will be apprived) in 60-90 days only as a minimum requirement of the exchange.

As a reminder, EcoEM trades on Waves DEX paring with Waves/BTC/LTC/ETH/ZEC/DASH/XMR/BCH/TRY/USD/EUR.
Activity: 123
💡What problem are we solving/what solution are we providing?

There are several problems that are deemed to be resolved by EcoGEM Club:

🔋
1. POWER MANAGEMENT:
A) A lot of electric power becomes idle due to different aspects and there is no practical smart solution to it so far.
EcoGEM club will try to resolve it and direct the idle energy into such industries as mining.
📊⚖️
B) There is no precise data on power use worldwide which leads to power disbalances (one region generates too much energy with a few number of feeders capable to consume it all, another one hardly supplies the needed capacity at a great number of consumers and there is no a connection between such regions). It's all approximate. We believe
EcoGEM Club team to issue a solvation for an automatic registration of dinamic electric power data using a blockchain, like geopositioning of electric power feeders, quantity of the power supplied/used, etc.
🗺
C) Electric power transportation leaves much to be desired in many regions of the world as there is no effective solution to store and transport the idle electric energy.
EcoGEM Club will be doing the power grid infrustructure in such a way to utilize the idle energy generated by a non-stopable process directly by miners worldwide.

🔌🧾📉
2. ELECTRIC ENERGY CRYSIS:
Town/City infrustructure worldwide do not meet the requirements for mining industry at the moment. The mining capacity is huge and it is growing much faster than the power grid leading to an electric energy crysis (electric power supply inability, high tariffs, equipment weariness).

☢️⚠️
3. MINING AS A THREAT:
Individual miners became a threat in a certain extent (fire hazard due to overvoltage of the local electric power grid, high operational temperature, noise, etc.).
EcoGEM Club is a safe specialized place for miners to work at full capacity. The individuals do not need to run their mining equipment in their homes/apartments as it's uncomfortable and dangerous. They may use EcoGEM Club facilities instead paying small fees for renting to the Project.

♻️☣️
4. ECOLOGICAL ASPECT:
Green energy VS brown energy.
Most of the electricity in the world is made from dirty, polluting, non-renewable sources such as coal, nuclear power, etc. Clean energy, on the other hand, is 100% pollution-free and produced from renewable sources that are naturally replenished and inexhaustible.
EcoGEM Club generates/use only ecologically safe sources (mostly solar & wind ones).
We can try to reduce climate change by using renewable energy instead of fossil fuels spreading the project infrustructure worldwide.

Telegram Chat
Activity: 10
Hello Everyone!

EcoGEM Club is excited to announce its first real world energy partnership!

The Russian Island of Sakhalin is currently experiencing an energy crisis in which electricity is being capped at 3 kW/h to many residencies by the centralized power plant. This amount of energy is severely limiting, and makes daily life much more difficult.

We are partnering with local residents to provide them alternative energy by way of our proprietary wind turbines. Our turbine design is smaller and more mobile, allowing for greater implementation by individual adopters. While these turbines will offer electricity where centralized power has fallen short, the installation and maintenance of these turbines will act as a continuous source of revenue for our growing project!
What the website for this plan? didn't see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team

Hello, the website is ecogem.club

Please stay tuned for the website redesign, as well as other exciting new that's upcoming!

Also be aware, the token, EcoEM, is currently available on the Waves Platform. We invite everyone to check it out and participate in the open trading!
hello everybody, I really liked it
when will it be available for purchase at exchanges?

The token is currently available for purchase on the DEX of the Waves Platform. It is listed as "EcoEM"

Feel free to reach out if you have any problems finding it or any other questions!
Hello,I love this project and how I can buy Token.

Hello, the token is currently available on the Waves Platform DEX. It is listed and tradable there as "EcoEM"

Let me know if you have any questions or issues finding it!
In the case of the visit to mining farms, will the data collected be available to the community, for example, photos of mining and data on the profitability of the mining farm?

Hello, yes! When the mining farms are established, this will be available to community!

We are currently working towards this goal, as well as the rest of road map, and will have some more tangibles to show you soon. Stay posted for our website redesign near future, as well as information about and the implantation of proprietary wind turbines in the coming months!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In the case of the visit to mining farms, will the data collected be available to the community, for example, photos of mining and data on the profitability of the mining farm?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I am a little bit tired of solar and green energy. The ICO is not the way to find money enough for this purposes, it is quete more speculative thing.
Activity: 27
The motives of this lovely project by implementation of a network of mining centers in regions with high electric tariffs and poor-quality power supply really makes it an Outstanding project.... Good luck guys
kil
Activity: 18
refer telegra:@cesarabreu

The price for the installation of solar energy is still high . more think interesting . the idea.
Hello,I love this project and how I can buy Token.
Activity: 14
The interest in green energy is a great Project. Innovative team working with this project. Its early and if it gets up it will be very successful as blockchain reached wide adoption. Project would be moon very soon
Activity: 14
What the website for this plan? didn't see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team
Activity: 7
Green energy based on natural elements. So I see that investments and projects very difficult, such as costs, human ... Is the difficulty not?
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
The concept is very different, and spelled out very new, hopefully this new thing can remain competitive with other projects, and can be a value more than this project, so that investors are interested to join here
Activity: 349
The interest in green energy is a great Project. Innovative team working with this project. Its early and if it gets up it will be very successful as blockchain reached wide adoption. Project would be moon very soon
Activity: 22
I read the discussion in previous, and I alway think about an alternative energy for mining crypto. I like this project
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
This is all certainly good, but more information where to find it? Your site is empty
Pages:
Jump to: