Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ♢EcoGEM Club♢ Green Energy (solar/wind) [[Pre-TGE]•[Airdrop]•[Bounty]] - page 7. (Read 23723 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 15
Crypto Ghost Since 2017
When your ANN thread will be ready??
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Do you have telegram channel?
Activity: 123
Just to let you know, subscription is now live on the ecogem.club

http://www.picshare.ru/view/8348907
Hello, everyone! Wink

Sorry for bothering you but could you please spend a couple of minutes to watch this demo and leave your true (not troll) comments on the topic stated above:

https://youtu.be/Rkl89twS1cc

Thanks for watching! Smiley

Upd: One of the devs of the Project is taking part on the KNX WorldSkills Competition again. His name is Egor Svalov (rus as Егор Свалов).
See details:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10203736672214992&id=1763896668
Everyone may ask him a question if there are some.

And see our web-site: ecogem.club, though it's not finished yet at the moment but we make afforts towards completion.
English version is under construction as well either.

PLEASE, make comments on the idea of the Project once you've studied/investigated it using the given info all above here and from other sources.
not bad. but the building cost of wind and solar will cost a boom right?

it is really nice if the price per kwh can be really low. looking forward for it.

Thanks for your kind comment!
The building costs are really huge and they only seem to be such at the first sight in comparison with the coming profits out of services of the Project.
Now i would like to point out on a growing demand of blockchain support in regard to energy consumption. As a fact, every transaction only on btc blockchain now costs the same as approx 10 American households daily. That's too much, isn't? To compare, in 2015 the figure was about 1.6, so the power consumption ONLY on btc blockchain increased ~×6 times for the past two years... More over power costs are climbing up. Look at diagrams at Google, for instance. They show a kwh price spike.
So, here is the tendency and I believe it'll get even more hot in years. But bearing in mind all shortly described above, it means that the current cost for the building of the whole Project would be returned ~5 times faster in another 2+ years then it would may happen during the last years, for example. Another peculiar note: everything is getting expensive concerning blockchain market: electricity, hosting for miners, the equpments, personnel, etc. So, the quicker we install at least the first spread of the Project, the cheaper it would be and more profits it'll generate for everybody involved in it.
Ref. EcoGem project, the price per each kw/h is fixed and is subject to no change at a whole timeline of the project and is firmly stated as "0.05USD".
How do you find this price?
Why do you apologize yourself for posting this? Not convinced of your own product?

Why should I invest in this?

I am personally convinced.
And it was said like that because most of the men are too busy these days trying to understand the new shape of crypto-economics, lets name it as "the economics of ver.2", and use it properly.
Speaking about your question re. investing... it's up to you and others to decide. That's why I've given the links on the top for observation and discussion.
Saying that, you are very welcome to participate in the perspective project Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
not bad. but the building cost of wind and solar will cost a boom right?

it is really nice if the price per kwh can be really low. looking forward for it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Why do you apologize yourself for posting this? Not convinced of your own product?

Why should I invest in this?
Pages:
Jump to: