Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ♢EcoGEM Club♢ Green Energy (solar/wind) [[Pre-TGE]•[Airdrop]•[Bounty]] - page 4. (Read 23723 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Take part in a magnificent airdrop! Пpинимaйтe yчacтиe в вeликoлeпнoй paздaчe мoнeт!
💥Number of the airdrop tickets are only for 10 first participants! Кoличecтвo билeтoв нa airdrop пpeднaзнaчeнo тoлькo для 10 пepвыx yчacтникoв!
🎁1500$ is on the stake!

🔥One more AirDrop in action! 🌐Eщe oдин бoгaтый эйpдpoп ⛳️
🎁3000$ is on stake here!
How can I join the airdrop here?

Go here and use tab "find bounties'', find EcoGEM Club in there
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Take part in a magnificent airdrop! Пpинимaйтe yчacтиe в вeликoлeпнoй paздaчe мoнeт!
💥Number of the airdrop tickets are only for 10 first participants! Кoличecтвo билeтoв нa airdrop пpeднaзнaчeнo тoлькo для 10 пepвыx yчacтникoв!
🎁1500$ is on the stake!

🎁3000$ is on stake here!
How can I join the airdrop here?
Date           Pre-EcoGEM     Mark-up      Price
                  Token Price        1.5%       Per Day

15.05.2018    1,95 USD     0,029 USD     1,98 USD
16.05.2018    1,98 USD     0,030 USD     2,01 USD
17.05.2018    2,01 USD     0,030 USD     2,04 USD
18.05.2018    2,04 USD     0,031 USD     2,07 USD
19.05.2018    2,07 USD     0,031 USD     2,10 USD
20.05.2018    2,10 USD     0,032 USD     2,13 USD
21.05.2018    2,13 USD     0,032 USD     2,16 USD
22.05.2018    2,16 USD     0,032 USD     2,20 USD
23.05.2018    2,20 USD     0,033 USD     2,23 USD
24.05.2018    2,23 USD     0,033 USD     2,26 USD
25.05.2018    2,26 USD     0,034 USD     2,30 USD
26.05.2018    2,30 USD     0,034 USD     2,33 USD
27.05.2018    2,33 USD     0,035 USD     2,37 USD
28.05.2018    2,37 USD     0,035 USD     2,40 USD
29.05.2018    2,40 USD     0,036 USD     2,44 USD
30.05.2018    2,44 USD     0,037 USD     2,47 USD
31.05.2018    2,47 USD     0,037 USD     2,51 USD
01.06.2018    2,51 USD     0,038 USD     2,55 USD
ENG
📑As a reminder: Pre-EcoGEM 💎 token presale 🛒 is gonna start in ⏰ 2 days! Starting price is fixed at $1.95. Every day the price go up for 1.5% as the number of tokens decreases.📯Get your privilege to be the first and receive relevant ✔️bonuces for being the first! 🔊And Do Not Forget: the more tokens you buy, the nicer bonuces you have! Any questions?❓ Please, ask here. Good luck!🔆
Purchase Pre-EcoGEMs
[/b]

RUS
📑B кaчecтвe нaпoминaния: пpeдвapитeльнaя пpeдпpoдaжa Pre-EcoGEM 🛒 нaчнeтcя чepeз ⏰ 2 дня! Haчaльнaя цeнa ycтaнoвлeнa в paзмepe 1,95 дoллapa CШA. Кaждый дeнь цeнa yвeличивaeтcя нa 1,5% пo мepe yмeньшeния кoличecтвa тoкeнoв. Пoлyчитe cвoю пpивилeгию бyдyчи пepвыми и cooтвeтcтвyющиe ✔️бoнycы зa пepвeнcтвo! 🔊И нe зaбывaйтe: чeм бoльшe тoкeнoв вы пpиoбpeтaeтe, тeм знaчитeльнee вaши бoнycы! Ocтaлиcь вoпpocы? Пoжaлyйcтa, зaдaйтe иx здecь. Удaчи! 🔆
Cтpaницa пoкyпки тoкeнoв Pre-EcoGEM
[/b]
Three days have left before the pre-ICO starts!
Activity: 126
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.

Thanks for the kind words!
Please, be advised that Pre-TGE starts on 15th of May 2018 and lasts for 1 month.
Pin it to your schedule Wink
as i read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project and i will invest it a little soon here

you could invest at an advantageous price during the previous sale of tokens.
but it's over.
Now you can invest your money into the project during the main sale - ICO, but the price will already be a bit bigger.
but it's also quite profitable.
because, then the token price will be even bigger

You say it is also quite profitable. Do you know that for sure and would you be willing to provide investors with insurance if it doesn't work out?

It should be understood that any undertaking (start-up) may not be realized and therefore carries significant risks for investors. However, the development team also has colossal risks, failing to bring a certain stage of the project to the planned level, as further funding may stop / decline or there turned out to be a force majeure (political/regulatory agressions, a disaster like a flood or an earthquake, etc.).

The EcoGEM tokens should not be regarded as an investment but an instrument/a master key to all services of the platform, though, they may, in time, acquire value (firstly the token cost was equal to 1$, now it razed to 1.3$-2.8$, you can see this on DEX). Their value might also fall if the EcoGEM Club platform experiences shortages in their purchase and usage or due to devaluation of the main cryptocurrencies like we all see that now.
Risk of money loss obtained during the ICO process are not ensured. In case of loss of value, there is no private or public insurance representative to whom the buyer may refer.
However, we guarantee that the cost of all purchases of goods and services of this platform will be converted to EcoGEM, which will support the value of this token.

Seems it was time again for such a statement. Many seem to wrongly perceive all these investments in tokens. And the hype investors are one reason why regulators look closely at this stuff. Thanks for the info here.

You are quite right.
And you are welcome;)
DEAR MEMBERS!

📃We are presently looking for people who can make VIDEO (YouTube) content, BLOG content, REDDIT posts promotion and BITCOINTALK (Signature/Avatar/Comment) activity for our tokens. ☄️More than a half of all ICO bounty tokens go to these channels.

🎁Do not miss the opportunity to get your bonuses for supporting our project! 😃
🎁1500$ is on the stake!

🎁3000$ is on stake here!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
as i read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project and i will invest it a little soon here

but it's over.
Now you can invest your money into the project during the main sale - ICO, but the price will already be a bit bigger.

You say it is also quite profitable. Do you know that for sure and would you be willing to provide investors with insurance if it doesn't work out?

It should be understood that any undertaking (start-up) may not be realized and therefore carries significant risks for investors. However, the development team also has colossal risks, failing to bring a certain stage of the project to the planned level, as further funding may stop / decline or there turned out to be a force majeure (political/regulatory agressions, a disaster like a flood or an earthquake, etc.).

The EcoGEM tokens should not be regarded as an investment but an instrument/a master key to all services of the platform, though, they may, in time, acquire value (firstly the token cost was equal to 1$, now it razed to 1.3$-2.8$, you can see this on DEX). Their value might also fall if the EcoGEM Club platform experiences shortages in their purchase and usage or due to devaluation of the main cryptocurrencies like we all see that now.
Risk of money loss obtained during the ICO process are not ensured. In case of loss of value, there is no private or public insurance representative to whom the buyer may refer.
However, we guarantee that the cost of all purchases of goods and services of this platform will be converted to EcoGEM, which will support the value of this token.

Seems it was time again for such a statement. Many seem to wrongly perceive all these investments in tokens. And the hype investors are one reason why regulators look closely at this stuff. Thanks for the info here.

but it's over.

Activity: 13

but it's over.

Then I will do the same silly thing like Mr. John McAfee is going to do if his prediction re. BTC growth will not be true (he told that Bitcoin will be at $1 mln by the end of 2020 and he will then eat his dick if he's wrong and the Bitcoin will not reach 1 000 000$)  Grin

but it's over.

That's right!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

but it's over.

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

but it's over.
Pages:
Jump to: