Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 16. (Read 5943 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
This project has a concept that's interesting enough to follow, with the platform this project could help many people to more easily recruit employees with the blockchain platform has been decentralized.
Activity: 74
very cool guys watching them from the beginning
This service will be available to all comers, all right?
Activity: 4
A data decentralization can be really useful when it comes to data validation. Today we need that information a lot.
Since many things already sets in an online environment, having this decentralized data should be really crucial need.
Activity: 74
Very interesting idea! I think it will be more profitable for not only employees but also employers, because violation of labor rights is always the same! I like this project!
Activity: 57
do you think this is a profitable project for investment?

why not?I thought that it was really promising and it can be very good to invest

it seems to me that we need to wait until the project becomes incredibly popular,and the chance really is
in my opinion, the investment in this project should really bring a lot of money to all investors
Activity: 84

why not?I thought that it was really promising and it can be very good to invest

it seems to me that we need to wait until the project becomes incredibly popular,and the chance really is
Activity: 126
Hi, the French translation of your bot is weird (and sometimes wrong), there's also a bug with the "é" and "à" characters, it shows "�" instead
Activity: 28
it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it's low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!
Activity: 103

Activity: 77
Activity: 87
What is the innovation of the project? I read the description of several projects and saw several projects with the same characteristics. The platform will offer the work of freelancers to companies?
Very nice idea of changing labor market. it will be interesting to see how this project grows and don't you think total supply of 1,000,000,000 Krow is low. How much tokens are you selling in ICO and do you have plans to burn remaining tokens if left?
Activity: 76
different new platforms come with interesting concepts, one of them is ECTA. I see your concept interesting, wanting to change the traditional banking mechanism. for promotion, are there plans for a roadshow? Are there great partners who have been involved?
Activity: 80
this is the one that i am waiting for. I hope to get a share of this. and I will give some of my ETH for this project. I hope a lot on this project. 

So do I. Investing in an employment project is trustworthy.
Activity: 79
this is the one that i am waiting for. I hope to get a share of this. and I will give some of my ETH for this project. I hope a lot on this project. 
Activity: 73
no advisor for this project? I do not think it's a complete project if you do not have a counselor, maybe you need to recruit in the middle of the road
Activity: 79
Really want to become your partner. Waiting for your success.
Activity: 78
After reading my thoughts were the same as of the above posters. Already set my reminder for the ICO
Activity: 86
Campaign for generosity was cool, the project is cool
Pages:
Jump to: